What is this for? A goddamn parking ticket?
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
肯尼·沃特斯
Kenneth Waters,
你因涉嫌杀害凯瑟琳娜·布劳被捕了
you’re under arrest for the murder of Katharina Brow.
你♥他♥妈♥有病吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你两年前就把我放了
You let me off two years ago!
现在又抓住你了
We got you now.
这些律师要预付两万五千美金
Look, these lawyers want 25,000 up front.
两万五?
25 grand?
我要有两万五 就他妈去买♥♥个游艇了
If I had 25 grand, I’d buy a fucking yacht.
这绝对是个玩笑 他们没理由抓我
This is a joke. They got nothing on me!
他们说你谋杀
They arrested you for murder.
肯定掌握了什么东西
They must think they have something.
不对 警♥察♥耍我呢
No. The police are fucking with me.
公设辩护律师就行了
A public defender will be fine.
别这样 你会长皱纹的
Hey, come on, you’re gonna get wrinkles.
条子就是盯着我不放 你知道的
Cops are drawn to me like bees to honey, you know that.
这是天赋
I have a gift.
是啊 多好的天赋
Yeah, some gift.
别担心 他们没证据
Hey, don’t worry. They got nothing.
肯定会没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
他脸上有划伤
He had a scratch on his face.
1980年2月21日早上
On the morning of February 21, 1980,
他回家时脸上有划伤吗
he came home with a scratch on his face?
是的 就在这
Yes. Right here.
为准确起见 你是指从眼下方
For the record, you’re showing them
一直到嘴上方吗
just below the eye to just below your lip?
是的
Right.
1980年7月 就在谋杀案发生五个月之后
Did you have an argument with Mr. Waters in July, 1980,
你是否与沃特斯先生发生过争执
five months after the murder?
是的 他想把我从二楼窗户里扔出去
Yeah, he tried throwing me out a second-floor window.
在争论中
And at some point during the argument,
他对你说了什么
did he say something to you?
我问他是不是杀了那个女人
I asked him if he killed that Woman.
他说 “杀了关你屁事”
He said, “Yeah, what’s it to you?”
玛什小姐 请你告诉陪审团
Ms. Marsh, can you please tell the jury,
你为什么迟疑了两年多才决定告诉警♥察♥
why did you wait more than two years to tell the police
肯尼说过他杀了布劳夫人
that Kenny said he had killed Mrs. Brow?
我那时很怕他 觉得他会把我也杀了
I was afraid of him. I thought he’d kill me, too.
她搞什么
What is she doing to him?
玛什太太 现在向你展示六十四号♥证物
I show you, Ms. Marsh, what’s marked as Exhibit number 6♥4♥,
请问你是否认识
and I would ask if you could identify that.
是肯尼随身带的那把刀
It’s the same knife Kenny carried.
当肯尼·沃特斯以疑犯身份被捕时
And when Kenneth Waters was brought in as a suspect,
在2月21日凌晨至上午九点之间
did he have an alibi for the period between midnight
他是否有不在场证明
and 9:00 A.M. on February 21 st?
他声称当时在工作 在公园餐厅做厨师
He claimed that he was working as a cook at the Park Diner.
当你对其调查之后有发现什么吗
And what did you discover when you checked out his alibi?
我们能证实他工作到凌晨五点
We confirmed that he was at work until 5:00 A.M.,
再往后 没有目击证人看到他离开
but beyond that, there were no witnesses who saw when he left.
他的考勤卡也不见了
His time cards were never found.
头部和胸部
The head and chest were
被陶瓷灯和金属烤面包机重击
struck with a ceramic lamp and a metal toaster,
共有三十处刺伤 头颈部有六处
and there were 30 stab wounds. Six to the head and neck,
三处在背后 腹部有一处 十四处在胸部
three to the back, one to the abdomen and 14 to the chest.
其中五处直达心脏
Five of them penetrated to the heart,
有些从前胸刺入
and one time it went through the front
几乎从后背穿出
and almost came out the back.
现场遍地鲜血
There was an enormous amount of blood,
大部分是受害人的 但有些是罪犯的
mostly from the victim, but some from the perpetrator.
关于凯瑟琳娜·布劳的血液
And what, if anything, did you determine
你做出了什么样的鉴定
With respect to the blood of Katharina Brow?
凯瑟琳娜·布劳血型鉴定是B
Katharina Brow would be identified as blood group B.
关于16号♥证物编号♥A至F
And with respect to exhibits 16 A through F,
从罪案现场带回后 你是否检测
did you examine those items from the murder scene
并鉴定每件证物上的血型
and determine the blood group present on each?
是的 每件证物上的血迹
Yes. The blood on each of those items
都是O型
was from blood group O.
你是否从被告肯尼·沃特斯那里
And did you have occasion to
取得过测试样本
test a sample from the defendant, Kenneth Waters?
是的 他样本是O型血
Yes. His sample is from blood group O.
自1980年夏天遇到沃特斯先生后
And what was your relationship with Mr. Waters
你们之间是什么关系
after you met the summer of 1980?
我想你可以说我们是爱人
I guess you could say we were lovers for a while?
维持了大概半年
About six months.
那段时期里
On those occasions
你还记得和沃特斯先生喝酒的时候
when you did some drinking with Mr. Waters,
他对你说过什么吗
do you recall anything he said to you?
他说他在艾尔因为一宗谋杀被抓
He told me he got picked up for a murder in Ayer
还笑话警♥察♥没本事定他的罪
and that they couldn’t pin it on him, and he laughed about it.
1980年夏之后的某天
Sometime after the summer of 1980,
你是否又和沃特斯先生
did you have another conversation with
谈论过这起谋杀案
Mr. Waters about this murder?
是的
Yes.
他告诉我他刺伤了她
He told me he stabbed her
还抢走了她的钱和珠宝
and he took her money and jewellery
他还说了什么吗
Did he tell you anything else?
他叫她”德国老婊♥子♥”
He called her an old German bitch,
该死的德国老婊♥子♥
a fucking old German bitch.
肯尼·沃特斯”告诉”了你”我杀死了她”之后
After Kenneth Waters supposedly told you, “I killed her,”
你是否与其断绝往来?
did you terminate seeing him?
-没有 -确信他是杀人犯后
– No. – So you believed him to be a murderer,
你还是和他保持情侣关系吗
but you continued to be romantically involved?
是的 直到他打碎我的牙齿
Yeah. Until he bashed my teeth in.
您的九个孩子
You have nine children
分别来自七个不同的父亲 是吗
by seven different fathers, is that correct?
反对
Objection!
反对有效
Sustained.
政♥府♥是否已判定你是一个不称职的母亲
Didn’t the state, in fact, declare you an unfit mother
并带走了你的孩子呢
and take your children away from you?
反对 提问与案情无关
Objection! Irrelevant.
反对有效 法赫女士 但注意言辞
Sustained. Watch yourself, Ms. Fahey.
肯尼是否曾因闯入凯瑟琳娜.布劳的家
Wasn’t Kenny sent to training school
而被送少教所了呢
for breaking into K. Brow’s home?
-不是 -你儿子没有
– No! That wasn’t… – And didn’t your son
经常闯入邻居家吗
regularly break into houses in the neighbourhood?
我从不容忍♥我小孩的那种行为
I never condoned that type of behaviour from my children…
请正面回答问题
Just answer the question, please.
有过
Yes.
真希望我们家也这么漂亮
I hope our place is as nice.
我再不住拖车里了
I’m not gonna live in no trailer.
我会拥有一百个房♥间的豪♥宅♥
I’m gonna have a mansion with 100 rooms.
十个装满糖果的冰箱
And 10 refrigerators filled with candy.
拥有我们自己的湖
And our own private lake.
贝蒂·安 – 肯尼湖
Lake Betty Anne and Kenny.
肯尼 – 贝蒂·安湖
Lake Kenny and Betty Anne.
我先说的
I Said it first.
我比你大
Well, I’m older.
不 住手
No, stop it!
我的糖果在哪里
Where’s my candy?
镇静 布劳太太 我们会处理的
Calm down, Mrs. Brow. We’ll take care of it.
李绕到后面
Lee, around back.
开门 警♥察♥
Open up in there. Police.
看你往哪儿跑 过来
Where do you think you’re going? Come here.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go.
死孩子 懂不懂什么叫私闯民宅
God damn it! What did I tell you kids about trespassing?
肯尼 过来 站那儿
Kenny, get over here. Stand right there.
贝蒂·安 快点
Betty Anne, come on. Ow!
过来 贝蒂·安 过来
Come here, Betty Anne, come here.
过来
Get over here.
死胖子 你妈是个臭婊♥子♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!