我爱你们 我爱你们
I love you guys. I love you.
全都是你的功劳
It was all you.
这和我想的一样吗
Is this what I think it is?
是的
Yup.
这是真的吗
Is this for real?
是的 我们做到了
Yeah. We did ii.
你做到了 你♥他♥妈♥竟然做到了
You did it. You fucking did it.
我什么时候能出去呢
When am I getting out?
-几天后吧 -几天后吗
– A few days. – A few days?
我都等不及了
I can’t wait a few days!
还有材料要处理 肯尼
There’s paperwork, Kenny,
你不能直接走人
you can’t just walk out of here.
为什么不呢 他们知道我是清白的
Why not? They know I’m innocent!
听到了吗 狗逼们
Hey. Do you hear that, motherfuckers?
沃特斯
Waters.
我是清白的 DNA测试不吻合
I’m innocent. Negative DNA test.
沃特斯 沃特斯
Waters. Waters.
我为你感到高兴 但是先坐好
I’m very happy for you, but take your seat.
好的 我的宝贝妹妹是天才
Okay. My baby sister’s a fucking genius.
你看起来不错
You look great.
她要救我出去了
She’s getting me out of here.
坐好了 探视还没完呢
Sit down and finish your visit.
什么时候呢 周一还是周二
So when? What do you think? Monday? Tuesday?
不知道 我还得等巴里的回电
No. I have to hear back from Barry.
只要他联♥系♥到地方检察官
As soon as he reaches martha Coakley
她撤销指控 就解决了
and she vacates the conviction.
你♥他♥妈♥告诉玛莎·克里
Well, you tell Miss Martha fucking Coakley
我要一辆崭新的加长林肯来接我
I want a shiny new limousine picking me up,
上面有酒柜的那种
with a fully stocked bar!
你帮我打电♥话♥给曼迪
You gotta call Mandy for me.
你要联♥系♥她 告诉她我是清白的
You gotta call her and tell her they know I’m innocent.
我会的 我一出去就联♥系♥她
I will. As soon as I get out of here, I will.
告诉她我就要出去了
Tell her I’m getting out.
告诉她我很想念她 我想见她 好吗
Tell her I miss her and I wanna see her. All right?
你会这么说吗
Will you tell her that?
我会的
I will.
我爱你 肯尼
I love you, Kenny.
我也爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
曼迪 我是你姑姑贝蒂·安
Mandy, this is your Aunt Betty Anne.
你可能都不记得我了
You probably don’t remember me,
我要和你谈谈你♥爸♥爸
but I really need to talk to you about your dad.
这很重要 不是坏消息
It’s very important. It’s nothing bad.
其实 是好消息
I mean, it’s great.
我们终于证明他是清白的
We finally found the evidence that proves he’s innocent.
他想让我打电♥话♥告诉你
So he wanted me to call you and let you know.
他想
So he thought…
您有零条留言
You have zero messages.
你们饿了吗
Hey, you guys hungry?
我给你们扔三明治上去
I’m gonna throw you a sandwich up.
有火腿和金枪鱼
I’ve got ham and tuna.
妈 如果你扔上来的话 房♥顶会塌的
Mom, if you throw a sandwich up here, the roof will cave in.
真幽默
Very funny.
我记下了 看你以后想带姑娘来怎么说
I’ll remember that when you wanna bring a girl up here.
至少肯尼舅舅会觉得挺好
At least Uncle Kenny’ll think it’s nice
比监狱好
compared to jail.
-巴里吗 -你好
– Barry? – Hi.
谢天谢地 我都快疯了
Thank God! I’m going crazy here,
肯尼也高兴得不得了
and Kenny’s going absolutely insane.
我知道 不好意思
I know. I’m sorry.
你联♥系♥到玛莎·克里了吗
Did you reach Martha Coakley?
是的
Yes.
她怎么说 要等多久呢
What’d she say? How long is it gonna take?
出了点问题
There ‘s a problem.
她说…
She said…
其它证据还是足以判你共犯
That there was still enough evidence to try you as an accomplice.
就是说我出不去了吧
So I’m not getting out?
现在不行 但…
Not now. But.,.
对不起 肯尼
I’m sorry, Kenny.
没什么
It’s okay.
我受不了了
I can’t do this anymore.
肯尼
Kenny.
不行
Can’t
这不公平 你知道吗 不公平
It’s not fair, you know. It’s not fair.
-我得走了 -肯尼
– I gotta go. – Kenny.
-我要杀了那个贱♥人♥ -肯尼
– I’m gonna kill that fucking bitch! – Kenny.
我要杀了她
I’m gonna kill her.
沃特斯 坐好了
Waters. Sit down.
肯尼
Kenny.
肯尼 听我说
Kenny, Kenny, listen to me.
我们不能放弃
We can’t give up.
我们有巴里的帮助
We… We have Barry on our side now.
我们会在法庭上击败她
And we will fight her in court.
你告诉巴里放弃吧 没什么
Hey, you tell Barry forget it, okay.
我们已经没希望了 老妹
We’re way past that, little Sis.
照顾好你的孩子们 别管我了
Take care of your boys. You gotta move on.
这事没戏了
It’s over.
-还没完呢 -已经完了 宝贝
– It’s not over. – It’s over, honey.
-没完 -怎么没有
– It’s not over. – Why?
操她妈 我他妈就知道会这样 操
Fuck her. I fucking knew it. Motherfucker.
肯尼 坐下
Kenny, sit…
-沃特斯 -你个傻♥逼♥
– Waters! – Motherfucker.
坐好了 要不你就滚蛋
Sit down, or you’re out of here!
哥们 你没听见吗
Hey, man. Haven’t you heard?
我永远都出不去了 出不去了
I’m never getting out of here. Never.
我要烂在这了 哥们
I’m here forever, man.
坐好了
Remain down.
-滚远点 狗逼 -来 坐好
– Hey, get out of my face, shithead. – Come on, sit down.
我跟你说没指望了 你明白吗
I tell you that it’s over. You understand?
我说 坐好了
I said, sit down!
我跟我妹妹说话呢
I’m talking to my sister.
探视结束了
Visit’s over.
少他妈动我
Take your hands off.
肯尼 肯尼 别这样
Kenny, Kenny… Kenny, don’t.
-这可不好 狗逼 -肯尼
– That’s not nice… Motherfucker. – Kenny!
狗逼 我跟你说了别管了
Motherfucker. I told you to stay out of it.
肯尼
Kenny!
-按住他 -住手
– Take him down. – Don’t.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker! Motherfucker!!
你个贱♥货♥ 我跟你说了
Motherfucking bitch! I told you. Don’t.
我他妈跟你说了
Didn’t I fucking tell you?
他们把咱当猴耍呢
They made fools out of both of us.
把咱当猴耍呢 贝蒂·安
They made fools out of both of us, Betty Anne.
老实点
Settle down now.
我们就是二♥逼♥
We’re fucking chumps.
我们都是他妈的二♥逼♥ 我告诉过你了
We’re fucking chumps. I told you.
肯尼被隔离了 该死的
Kenny’s in solitary, for Chrissakes!
大家为什么还要祝贺我
Why is everyone congratulating me?
你证明了他的清白
You proved he’s innocent.
是啊 可玛莎·克里不吃这套
Yeah, well, that’s Martha Coakley, I didn’t.
我们起诉她
We’ll fight her.
我们不要再上庭了
We are not going back to court.
再审一次 肯尼就崩溃了
Kenny will not survive another trial!
要是因为那贱女人
And I’ll be damned if we
我们要从头再来一遍
have to prove his innocence all over again
我真的会崩溃的
just because of that evil bitch.
如果能找到新证据 就不用重审了
There won’t be a trial if we gather new evidence.
那该怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
你想想
Think about it.
DNA不仅证明了肯尼的清白
The DNA doesn’t just prove that Kenny’s innocent…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!