定罪
本片根据1980年马萨诸塞州艾尔市的真实故事改编
他们叫我肮脏沃特斯
其实我只是如深海狂鲨般焦躁不安
自从离了我的宝贝 便一直如此
我不喜欢监狱 他们冤枉了我
州政♥府♥诉肯尼·沃特斯案
肮脏
深海狂鲨般焦躁不安
贝蒂·安·沃特斯
Betty Anne Waters?
请解释什么叫合同
Please define “Contract” for us.
合同是一个允诺或一系列允诺
A contract is a promise or a set of promises
履行允诺是法律所确认的义务
that the law in some way recognizes as a duty,
如有违反 法律会给予救济
and when it’s breached, the law provides a remedy.
马萨诸塞州政♥府♥诉肯尼·沃特斯案
妈妈 妈妈
Ma. Ma.
-几点了 -八点十五
– What time is it? – 8:15.
糟糕 我论文还没写完
Shit. I didn’t finish my paper!
谢了宝贝 数学作业做了吗
Thanks, sweetie. You did your math?
没 我把书落在爸爸那了
No, l left my book at Dads.
理查德
Richard!
我去学校再做 快吃 妈妈
I’ll do it in school. Eat, Mom.
本 诗写完了吗
Did you finish your poem, Ben?
写了
Yeah.
多亏了我
Thanks to me.
都准备好 我们马上动身
You get yourselves ready, we’re gonna leave in a minute.
如果世界存在和平 作者本·卡伦特
“If There Was Peace in the World by Ben Currente.”
过来过来 到这来读
Here, here. Come over here. Read it over here.
如果世界存在和平 作者本·卡伦特
“If There Was Peace in the World by Ben Currente.
隆隆枪炮声 致命尖叫声
Children would no longer have bad dreams
将不再充斥于孩童的噩梦
Of guns, bombs and deadly screams.”
是”撕心裂肺声” 那句我写的
“Deathly.” I wrote that line.
才不是
You did not!
很美 快 把剩下的读给我听
It’s beautiful. Come on, read me the rest.
等等 还有一个
Wait, wait. One more.
已经十点了 你交晚了
It’s 10 o’clock. You’re late.
狗屎
Shit.
真不敢相信
Can’t believe it.
真是致命一击
Whack for my daddy-o
真是致命一击
whack for my daddy-o
瓶子里的威士忌
There ‘s whiskey in the jar
艾丹 你再看我的屁♥股♥ 我就得敲你了
You keep watching my ass, Aidan, I’m gonna have to clock you!
你再穿那条裤子 我就得娶你了
You keep wearing those jeans, I’m gonna have to marry you.
来了
Here you go.
我认识你
Hey, I know you!
你好
Hi.
她是我们班另一个老女人
She’s the other old lady in my class.
还喝点什么吗
Still thirsty?
一杯布♥什♥米尔斯
A Bushmills, please.
著名爱尔兰威士忌
你是她老板?
You her boss?
差不多吧
Well, technically.
但其实她更像一些
But she’s the one who’s a little bossy.
你论文的事挺惨的
Bummer about your paper.
我叫阿布拉·赖斯
I’m Abra Rice.
确实
Oh, yeah, well…
你这就有点过分了
Okay, now you’re starting to hurt my feelings.
什么
What?
我们可以做朋友
We’re gonna be friends.
咱俩是班里唯一过了青春期的学生
’cause we’re the only ones in class who’ve been through puberty.
我只是 我真的很忙
I’m just… I’m really busy.
那我先说好了
Okay, I’ll start.
我父母都很激进
So, I got these lefty parents
他们常说我该好好利用我的大嘴
and they’re always telling me I should put my big mouth to good use
来挑战体制
and try to change the system.
当然 我没听他们的
So, I ignored them, of course.
过了好多年花天酒地的日子之后
And after partying for a few too many years,
我终于明白我想当什么了
I finally figured out what I wanted to be when I grew up.
事实证明我父母是对的 真该死
And it turned out my parents were right, God damn it!
所以 我就来了
So, here I am.
你呢
What about you?
我不是故意想冒犯你
Look, I’m not trying to be rude,
但我现在真的没时间交朋友
I just don’t really have time for a friend right now.
你当然有 你也就跟我有戏了
Oh… Yeah, you do. I mean, I’m all you got!
我不想让学校的人知道我的事
I don’t want anyone in school to know what I’m doing there.

Oh.
虽说我嘴是挺大
Well, I mean, I do have a big mouth,
可是不漏风哦
but I know how to keep a secret.
我哥哥肯尼 他被这制度害惨了
My brother Kenny, he got screwed by the system.
他已经在监狱蹲了十二年 终身监禁无假释
He’s been in prison for 12 years, life without parole.
他是无辜的
He’s innocent.

Okay.
我得想办法救他出来
Yeah, I’m gonna find a way to get him out.
好吧
Okay.
他罪名是什么
He’s innocent of what?
肯尼·沃特斯
Kenneth Waters?
沃特斯先生
Mr. Waters?
终于发现穿制♥服♥好看的人了
Finally someone who looks good in a uniform.
我是南希·泰勒警官 请跟我走一趟
I’m Officer Nancy Taylor. I need you to come with me.
我很乐意 但我已经被问过话了
I’d love to, but I’m already spoken for.
你那划伤怎么回事
Where’d you get those scratches?
你看看周围 树枝划的呗 美人儿
Look around you, sweetheart. See the branches?
先生 请跟我上警车
Sir, I need you to step into the patrol car.
我得帮我姥爷把这树移开
My grandpa needs this tree out of here.
马上 沃特斯先生 放下电锯
Now, Mr. Waters. Put down the chainsaw.
你听好 美女
I tell you what, buttercup,
你先去那边开几张停车罚单
why don’t you go give out some parking tickets
我把这弄完了你再过来 怎么样
and then come back when I’m done. How’s that?
放下电锯 马上
Put down the chainsaw, now.
滚出我姥爷的院子 你这是私闯民宅
Get the fuck off my grandpa’s property. You’re trespassing.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
你耍我是吗
You’re shitting me, right?
我说了放下武器
l said drop your weapon.
别紧张 霹雳娇娃 行
Take it easy there, Angie Dickinson, it’s okay.
我放下 我放下
I’m putting it down. I’m putting it down.
这鬼地方怎么回事 一有点屁事
Every time something happens in this godforsaken town,
就抓我哥哥
you have to pick him up?
你了解程序 贝蒂·安
You know the drill, Betty Anne.
他有前科 我们得把他叫来问话
He’s got a record, we gotta bring him in.
这太莫名其妙了 他根本不会去动布劳夫人
That just sucks. I mean, he would never hurt Mrs. Brow.
汤米 博萨终于把我衣服扒了
Hey! Hey, Tommy, Boisseau finally got my clothes off.
他想看我裸体想了好多年了
He’s been wanting to get me alone naked for years.
从现在起我可就是你的了 知道吗
You have to make an honest man of me now, you know that.
我们走
Let’s go.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我来接你
I’m picking you up.
来接我 爱死你了 看看我老妹
You’re picking me up? I love you. Look at my sis.
-她是不是很漂亮 -不是
– Isn’t she beautiful? – No.
她拯救我来了 女超人变身
Here she is to save the day. She’s got her cape on.
我说
Hey, listen.
别见怪 行吗
No hard feelings, okay?
要知道 你是抓我的警官里最漂亮的
And may I say that you are one of my absolute favourite arrests.
怎么 很好笑吗
What, you think this is a joke?
她被捅了三十刀
She was stabbed 30 times
头被撞得脑浆四射
and her head bashed in till her brains flew out.
你觉得这有意思吗
You think that’s funny?
不是 我不觉得
No, l don’t think it’s…
听着 先别出城可以吗
Listen, don’t leave town for a while, all right?
我们可能还会有问题找你
We might have some more questions for you.
阿鲁巴之旅泡汤了 好吧
There goes my trip to Aruba. Okay.
回见 先生们 还有女士
So long, gentlemen and lady.
-你没事吧 -没事 你呢
– You an right? – Yeah, you are right?
-抱抱你 -别 我不要…
– Carry you? – No, I don’t want…
肯尼
Kenny, I’m…
打得好 肯尼
Good one, Kenny.
别敲 结束了才能敲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!