但有时候你会独自一人
But sometimes you are alone.
有时在等待
Sometimes you wait.
你的丈夫年轻 愚蠢 粗心大意
Your husband is young, foolish and careless.
不是的
No.
而且你怀孕了
And you are pregnant.
没有
No.
然后你就逃走了
And you ran away.
走的尽可能的远
You went as far as you could get.
你去了伦敦 遇了一个心脏病医生
You went to London, met a cardiologist…
并嫁给了他
…and you married him.
马上去睡觉
Now, straight to the bed.
这是我给你的戒指吗
Is that the ring I gave you?
不是
No.
看起来很像
It looks like it.
这是枚结婚戒指
It’s a ring, it’s a wedding ring.
圆的黄金戒指
It’s gold and it’s round.
那个丈夫怎么样了
What happened to the husband?
第一个丈夫
The first husband.
他…
Well, he…
有时他想结束这一切
sometimes he thinks about ending it.
这可不像他
That is so not like him.
有时他会无法忍♥受
Well, sometimes you can’t bear it.
孤独
The loneliness.
后来有一天 你在一个婚礼上
Then one day you’re at a wedding…
一个男人
and a man…
递给你一杯香槟
…sets a champagne flute in front of you.
你告诉他你不喝酒
You tell him you’re not drinking.
这个男人开着愚蠢的玩笑
The man makes stupid jokes.
他以为只要讲话快一点
The man thinks that if he talks fast enough…
这个女人就不会察觉
…the woman might not notice.
不会察觉什么
Might not notice what?
察觉是同一个男人
That it’s the same man.
察觉是那个丈夫 她的丈夫
That it’s the husband. Her husband.
就像是她第一次见到他
It’d be as if she’s meeting him for the first time.
有效果吗
Does it work?
有一小会还是管用的
For a while anyway.
她把他带到她的房♥间
She takes him to her hotel room.
但是当灯光一暗下来
But as soon as the lights go down…
她就认出他来了
…she recognizes him.
她是那种
She is one of those…
在黑暗里看得更清楚的人
who see things better in the dark.
然后呢
And then?
然后
And then…
都结束了
It’s all over.
结束了
It’s over.
你可以离开他
You could leave him.
我不想这样
I don’t want to.
-你可以离开他 -我不想
-You could leave him. -I won’t.
-你可以离开他 -不
-You could leave him. -No.
-你 -不
-You… -No!
你不知道我要说什么
You don’t know what I was gonna say there.
我很确定
It was reasonably sure.
那就永远都不会知道了
Now you’ll never know. It’s gone forever.
你想说什么
What were you gonna say?
你38岁了 看起来也是
You are 38 and you look it.
去死吧
Fuck you!
然后 过了39
And then it’s over to 39…
然后就40了 过了40 和死了也差不多了
Right, and then 40, and after 40 you may as well die.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果那个心脏病医生
If the cardiologist…
觉得你又老又衰
decides that you’re too old and decrepit
而且很丑 一点都不可爱了
and ugly to be at all lovable…
我愿意陪你走完最后的人生
I am available to tolerate you in your golden years.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
我会陪你散步 喂你喝水
I’ll walk you, I’ll water you and…
喂你吃东西
…I’ll feed you…
跳舞的莎拉会和我们住在一起吗
Will Sarah the dancer live with us?
当然不会
Of course not.
跳舞的莎拉应该找一个
No, Sarah the dancer’ll settle down
和她年龄相仿的优秀男孩
with a nice boy of her age.
你能为了我去甩了她
Can you throw her over for me?
她会离开我
She left me.
明智
Wisely.
我们还会吵架吗
Will we still fight?
绝对不会了
Not at all.
我们都过了那个阶段了
No. We’re passed all that.
周日晚上我们可以玩宾果游戏吗
Will we play bingo on Sundays nights?
是的 除非出去旅行了
Yeah, except when we’re travelling.
我们会去那里
Where do we go?
关岛 巴拉圭 博茨瓦纳
Huh, Guam, Paraguay, Botswana…
不用那么具体
Nowhere particular.

No.
我们可以找个地球仪 让它转起来
We just… take the globe and then spin it
我们就去手指停留的地方
and go wherever our fingers land.
还有亲热
And have sex, huh?
你应该知道
Why, you know what?
到了40岁我身体就变得不舒服了
I’ll be totally indisposed since I’ve turned 40…
所以不要指望太多
…so there isn’t much of that.
那样可能会更好
It works better that way probably.
是的 我们会分床睡
Yeah. We sleep in separate beds.
好的 不过有时我会把床拼在一起
Yeah, but sometimes I push together.
为什么
Why?
因为我记得你在40岁之前
Because I remember what you looked like…
还没有被岁月摧残的样子
before you’re ravaged by old age of 40.
因此每周一次我会闭上眼睛
So once a week I will close my eyes…
稍微蹭一蹭你的身体
…and I rub up against you a little bit.
真恶心
That’s disgusting!
但你能忍♥受
But you tolerate me
因为你知道我爱你
because you know that I love you.
是的
Well, yeah.
你会是一个脏兮兮的老色鬼
You know you’re just a dirty old pervert.
我是 不过是你的脏兮兮的老色鬼
Yes, I am. But I’m your dirty old pervert.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
当我们真的很老的时候
And when we’re really, really old…
愿意一起死去
…we agree to end it.
我们会像罗密欧于茱丽叶那样服下毒药
We’ll take poison like in Romeo and Juliett
然后手牵手
And will hold hands and…
两颗心都停止跳动
…both our hearts will stop.
两颗心都停止跳动
And both of our hearts stop.
不过我喝的毒药
Only my poison…
就像茱丽叶那样 骗人的
…like Juliett’s, is an act.
那是假的毒药
It’s a false elixir.
你以为我已经死了 其实我没死
So you think I’m dead, but I’m not.
对 这段我给忘了
Right, I forgot that part.
是的 当大概10分钟 你彻底死了
Yeah. So about ten minutes after you died for good…
我醒过来
I wake up.
你会做什么
And what do you do?
我很伤心你死了
Well, I’m really sad that you’re dead now
不过 我改主意了
but… I’m having second thoughts.
我不会再自杀了
I was never a ‘suicide-kind of girl.
于是
So…
我收拾好行李
…I pack my bags…
搭乘飞往伦敦的第一班飞机
and I take the first plane back to London,
去找杰弗瑞
to Jeffrey.
太浪漫了
How romantic.
是的
Yeah.
该死 现在几点了
Fuck! What time is it?
-已经晚了 -什么
-It is late. -How?
-已经晚了 -晚了多久
-It is late! -How so late?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!