甚至都不能说是胖
I wouldn’t even call you portly.
太感谢了
Ah, thank you.
我很抱歉 过来
I’m sorry. Come here.
只是有些事情不同了
It was just something… it was just different.
我没预料到会这样
I didn’t expect it.
你以前很瘦
You used to be so thin.
确实很瘦弱
I mean you were insubstantial, really.
天哪 开始自圆其说了
God, the complements keep coming.
不过现在
Yeah, but now…
现在看起来
Now, you know what? Look at it this way.
你变得伟岸了
There’s a grandness to you.
就像是树干上的年轮
Like, you know, the rings in a tree trunk
见证着时光的轨迹
asserting the passage of the time:
仿佛是说”我应该获得
Like “I have earned the right
这个世界里更多的空间”
to fill up more space in the one universe.”
都是胡扯
That’s bullshit.
我努力了
I tried.
莎拉一直想办法让我节食
Sarah keeps trying to give me a diet.
坐下 放松点 树干
Sit down. Relax, ‘tree trunk?
上帝
God.
她8月12号♥才23岁 怎么会懂得生活是怎样的呢
What does 23 on August 12th know about life?
这很有趣 我觉得
You know, it is funny, because I feel like…
你像是一个小男孩 而我是一个老女人了
…you’re a little boy and I’m an older woman.
我们两个一样大
We’re exactly the same age.
没错 但不知怎么的
Yes, but somehow…
我就是觉得比你老很多
…I feel like so much older than you.
你知道这种感觉吗
How much do you think that is?
天哪 我们为什么要这样
God, I wonder why we’re doing this.
这无助于我们的过去
This didn’t help anything before, did it?
对以后也不会有好处
And this so not gonna help anyithing.
当你把香槟递在我面前时
God, you put that champagne in front of me.
我就知道会发生什么了
I knew it going to happen.
我看着杯子 心里在想
I looked at that glass and I thought:
见鬼 见鬼
“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.”
不 这没什么好笑的
No, it’s not funny.
我嫁给了一个受人尊敬的心脏病医生
I am married to a well-respected cardiologist…
我努力把一切都做好
…and I so try to do the right thing…
但是你身上的某些东西
…but there is… there’s something about you…
却把我带到了相反的方向
…it sends me… in the opposite direction.
不会有好结果的
And it’s not gonna turn out well.
我们不会有美满结局
There are no happy endings in our future.
我知道
I know that.
是吗
Do you?
我早就知道
I knew.
好了
Okay.
我去脱衣服
Dress off.
需要帮忙吗
need help?
上面
With that top.
我不在的话你会做什么
What would you have done without me?
思想斗争
Stuggled.
你的下半辈子都会
You might’ve been stuck in that bridesmaid’s dress
沉溺于那件伴娘裙子
for the rest of your life.
至少在我回到伦敦之前
At least until I’ve got back to London.
伦敦 如果我去那里可以给你打电♥话♥吗
London. Should I call you if I were there?
不行 绝对不行
No. No way.
总之 你不能再认出我
You wouldn’t recognize me, anyway.
听我说
I want you to listen to me.
晚点说
After.
不行 就现在 男人在做♥爱♥后
No. Now. A woman never has a man’s focus
就不理会女人了
…as much as she does before the sex.
来吧
Come on.
说吧
Speak up.
你不能再这样生活下去了
You can’t carry on living like this.
还有呢
And?
就这些
That’s it.
这就是我想说的
That’s all I wanted to say.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢 -不用客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
这是什么
What’s this?
一道伤疤
It’s a scar.
最近伤的
Is it new?
不算新了
Not so new.
对我来说是新的
It’s new to me.
怎么伤到的
Ah, how did you get it?
当时我骑着自行车
I was riding my bike.
你还骑那么快
you still race?
没有 那又不是在比赛
No, it wasn’t a race.
我正骑着自行车 被汽车撞了
I was riding my bike and was hit by a car.

No!
可怜的孩子
My poor thing.
严重吗
Was it serious?
我在医院里呆了6个月
I was in hospital for six months.
你不应该一个人的
you shouldn’t have been alone.
我想一个人过
I wanted to be alone.
你怎么不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn’t you call me?
-我想过 -但你没打
-I thought about it. -But you didn’t.
是的
I guess not.
我会来的
I would’ve come.
我知道
I know.
你这么说我很开心
I like knowing that.
你离开了那么久 回来时却带着伤痕
You go away for so long and you come back to me damaged.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
这里曾经都属于我的
All this land was once mine.
是的
Yep.
现在却属于另外的人
Now it belongs to someone else.
没错
Yep.
这就像驱车经过童年的房♥子
It’s like when you drive by your childhood home
却发现住着另外一家人
and find another family living there.
回来
Well, come here!
如果我告诉你我爱你
If I told you that I love you
我一直都爱着你
that I’ve always loved you
我爱你爱到发疯
that I loved you to distraction
你会离开他吗
…would you leave him?
不会
No.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想这也许是个错误
That it’s probably a mistake.
你已经在想了
Are you already thinking that?
你应该至少在我们做完20分钟后才去这么想
you shouldn’t think that until at least 20 minutes after we’re done.
你在想什么
And what are you thinking?
我在想
I’m thinking about
我以前认识的那个躺在树下的女孩
that girl I used to know lying under a tree
-不要想她了 -正在读着一本书 为什么
-Don’t think about her. -… reading a book. Why?
我没法和她比
I can’t compete with her.
你不用和她比
you don’t have to compete with her.
撒谎
Liar.
你没必要这样
You don’t have to do this.
只是和自己比
As if the act in itself mattered.
这重要吗
it does matter.
只是细节上
It’s technicality.
你不知道我们已经结束了吗
Don’t you know what we’ve already done?
你的皮肤和我记忆中的不一样了
Your skin is different from I remember.
摸起来不同了
The texture is different.
怎么变粗糙了
How? Rougher?
不是粗糙
No, not rougher.
比以前显得更薄了
It’s more papery that it used to be.
你出汗更多了
You sweat more.
还有味道
And you smell.
谢谢
Thanks.
而且变胖了
And you’re fat.
你的头发变短了
Your hair is shorter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!