是的
Yeah.
今晚她没来 对吗
She wasn’t here tonight, was she?
我没…
I didn’t…
没来
No?
是的 她今晚要工作
No. She … She had to work.
在跳舞 很有天赋
Ah, Dancing. Oh, God talent!
她那么漂亮
She is so beautiful.
不可思议
Amazing. Amazing.
而且很
And so…
苗条
Skinny?
也很柔软
And flexible.
苗条而且柔软
Skinny and flexible. I just… God…
要是能有她的身材我愿意去杀人
…I would murder someone for her body.
我只是…
I just…
她是世上最火♥辣♥的女人
there is no-one hotter in the world than Sarah.
向莎拉问好 如果你记得的话
Give Sarah my best if you remember.
晚安
Good night.
好的
Okay.
再见
-Bye. -Bye.
你会有麻烦吗
Will that cause much trouble for you?
我不知道该说什么了
I don’t even know what to say.
不管他了 没关系的
I mean, whateve. It doesn’t really matter.
人们应该管好自己的事
God, people should… mind their own business.
是跳舞的莎拉
Is that Sarah the dancer?
你不要管了
People should mind their own business.
那个女人
That woman
那个女人不重要
That woman is meaningless.
她会误会我们的
She makes everything consequential.
什么误会
What do you mean consequential?
你知道的 结果总是这样
You know. As though there’ll be consequences.
什么女人
What woman?
穿伴娘衣服的那个女人
The woman? you know? in the bridesmaid’s dress.
什么穿伴娘衣服的女人
What woman in the bridesmaid’s dress?
在电梯里的那个女人
The woman in the elevator.
电梯里没有女人
There wasn’t a woman in the elevator.
我不记得电梯里有个女人
I don’t remember the woman in the elevator.
没有
There wasn’t a woman in the elevator.
我没看到电梯有女人
I didn’t see a woman in elevator.
我的意思是…
I mean…
莎拉怎么办
What about Sarah?
从没听说过她
Never heard of her.
你的女朋友
Your girlfriend.
我没有女朋友
I don’t have girlfriend.
那么杰弗瑞呢
And Jeffrey?

Who?
我丈夫
My husband.
我从不认识他
Never met him either.
我认识
I have.
你看起来不太好
You’re not feeling well, are you?
我得带你上♥床♥去
I should take you straight to bed.
怎么走
Which way is it, by the way?
就在这里
It’s this over here.
给你钥匙
Here’s the key.
你有留言
You have a message.
是的
I do.
不想听一下吗
Won’t you check it?
不用 我知道是谁留的 也知道他说了什么
No. I already know who it is and know what he’s saying.
这么说是个男人了
So it’s a he.
当然是个男人 他是我丈夫
Of course it’s a he. He’s my husband.
他想干吗
But what does he want?
想知道我怎么样了
Well, he wants to know how I am.
他想知道
He wants to know… you know…
我在婚礼上玩的是否开心
…if I enjoyed myself at the wedding.
他想知道
He wants to know…
我是否安排了唤醒服务
…if I remembered to please a wake-up call.
他想告诉我他的一些事情
He wants to.. you know -tell me the minutiaes of his life
然后再听听我的
and hear mine in return.
这就是夫妻之间要做的
This is what husbands and the wives do, you know.
不 他在查岗
No. He wants to check up on you.
不是的 他很信任我
No. He trusts me.
我值得信赖
You know what? I’m very reliable.
是吗你以前从不这样
Yeah? You never used to be.
滚出去
Get out!
这足以说明
You know what? That it’s enough to say that
以前我会那样
there are lots of things that I used to be
现在不是了
that I am no longer.
以前很多我想都不会想的事情
And there are lots of things that I’d never thought
现在偶尔也会做了
I’d be that I unexpectedly am.
好吧
Well,
什么
What?
我在这里了
I’m here.
是的
Yes. So you are.
现在做什么
What now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想知道
I wonder…
两个孤独的人在没人注意的酒店房♥间里能做什么
I wonder what two lonely people in a hotel room do when no-one’s watching?
你怎么会认为我很孤独呢
What makes you think that I’m lonely?
8月12号♥23岁
23 August 12th.
我不孤独
I’m not lonely.
我不相信
I don’t believe you.
你也很孤独
you are lonely too.
所有人都是
Everyone is lonely.
我的确孤独
Of course I’m lonely.
有一天我在一个陌生的国家醒来
One day I woke up in a strange country…
周围都是陌生人
…surrounded by strangers.
你不是非要去的
You didn’t have to go.
我是想一个人过
I wanted to be alone.
你怎么会来这里
Why are you here?
和你做♥爱♥
To fuck you.
和我做♥爱♥
To fuck me?
是的 然后回家
Yeah. And then to go home…
就这样
That’s all right.
和我做♥爱♥并且…
Fuck me and…
并且做了我妹妹婚礼的7号♥伴娘
And to be the 7th bridesmaid at my sister’s wedding.
是的 这也算
Yeah, and that too.
没错
Yep.
天 苏珊会怎么想
Christ, what would Susie think?
苏珊她是可爱的女孩
Susie? She’s a sweet girl.
她不会去管别人的 除了她自己
She doesn’t think of anyone but herself.
你还是去脱衣服吧
You might as well strip then.
什么
Excuse me?
脱衣服
Take clothes off.
是吗
Ah, yeah?
是的 那样我就可以好好看看你了
Yeah. So I can get a good look at you.
我想知道我想要的是什么样的人
I like to see what I’m getting into.
好吧
All right.
怎么了
What?
天哪 你好胖
Oh, my God, you are fat.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-我不胖 -你胖 比以前胖多了
-I am not! -Yes, you are. You’re far fatter than you used to be.
而你比以前刻薄多了
And you are far crueller than used to be.
-我…我不是这个意思 -我胖吗
-I’m s… I didn’t mean it… -Am I fat?
我没有说这样不好
I didn’t mean it in a bad way.
只是说出了我看到的
It was an observation.
如果我是个女人 肯定不会和你亲热了
If it was woman, we wouldn’t be having sex right now.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好了
Come on.
你胖了多少15磅
How much did you put on, Like 15 pounds (=7 kilos)?
15磅
15 pounds?
你知道吗你并不肥
you see? Not you are exactly obese.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!