怎么地球上
What, on the Earth?
很幽默
Right. Right. Funny.
你们是最后两个
No. You’re the only two people…
还没有对着摄影机说些祝福的了
who haven’t done your video testimonials.
祝福新郎和新娘
Testimonials to the bride and groom
祝贺他们的婚礼
congratulating them for their choice naptuals
并祝他们健康 幸福
and wishing them health and happiness
等等等等
and bla, bla, bla. Like that.
如果我们私下里祝福不是更真诚吗
But wouldn’t it just be more hearfelt if we did it in person?
这是为婚礼录像
This is for the wedding video.
留给子孙的
For posterity.
好吧 如果是这样
Yeah, if it’s for posterity
我看起来怎么样
…okay, how do I look?
她看起来棒极了 老兄
God! She looks great, man!
抱歉 只是有点
I’m sorry, it’s just kind of a…
不用管他 他只是想拖时间
Don’t worry about him, he’s just trying to get laid.
苏珊
Susie! I’m,…
我很开心 我能在这里
…I’m certainly glad that I could be here…
分享你这特别的日子
…to share your special day.
重来一遍 不要拍手
Could we go back, without the clap?
-好的 -不要拍手
-Okay. -Just don’t clap.
不要拍…好吧
Don’t c… Okay, All right then.
-好了吗 -开始
-Okay… ready? -Action!
苏珊
Susie! Well,…
我很开心 我能在这里
I’m certainly glad that I could be here to share…
分享你这特别的日子
…your special day.
尽管我和戴夫认识不久
And although I haven’t spent much time with Dave…
丹 是丹
Dan. Dan.
抱歉 好的
Sorry. Yeah, right. I just…
尽管我和丹认识不久
Although I haven’t spent much time with Dan…
甚至没和他说过什么话
…or even spoken to him for that matter…
他穿着礼服的样子真得很帅
…he certainly looked very nice in his tuxedo. Am, So…
我没有因为最后一刻才被邀请
…so… I’m not angry that you didn’t invite me…
而生你的气
…until… you know -the last minute
因为如果你早邀请我
because, you know what? If you had…
或许我会考虑很多
…I probably would’ve thought about it too much…
可能我就不会来了
…and wouldn’t have come at all.
我真正想说的是
So, what I’m essentially trying to say…
我真的很开心能来这里
…is… that I’m really glad that I could be here…
分享你和戴夫的…
…to share your and Dave’s…
-丹 -我知道 我知道了
-Dan! -I know! I knew it!
你和丹特别的日子
Your and Dan’s special day…
因为…人的一生
…because… well, hey, a wedding comes
只会结一次婚 对吧
only once in a lifetime, doesn’t it?
对我来说是两次
Or twice, in my case.
但是希望你只有一次
But hopefully it’s just once for You.
把这段删了 好吗
Delete this down, will you?
不 很好 很真诚
No, it was great. Really heartfelt.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗 开始
Ready? And… action.
祝贺你 妹妹
Congratulations, sis.
就这么多 可以了
That’s how it should be done.
-就这样 -不是的
-That’s it? -No, well…
她已经占用了很多时间了
…she took up a lot of time.
很动人 我喜欢
Hey, sure it’s sweet. I love it.
很好 玩的开心
I love it. Great. Have fun.
摄影注释 201A
Okay, am… camera note 201A.
漂亮的英国或是澳大利亚女人 身着粉红色裙子
Pretty British or possibly Australian girl in the pink,
完全不能用
totally unusable.
金发男人…不能用
Blond guy… unusable,
但是看起来是她的哥哥
…but apparently the brother…
想办法插♥进♥去
so let’s find a way to get him in.
你真的不喜欢戴夫
You relly don’t like Dave, do you?
-丹 -好吧 管他呢
-Dan. -Yeah, Whatever.
你不喜欢
You don’t.
不会 我挺喜欢他的 只是…
No… well…I do like him, it’s just that…
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask me that?
因为在录像时
Well, because in the thing you just…
你只提到了你的妹妹
…you only mentioned your sister.
好吧 我的意思是
All right, I mean, I don’t really…
我不了解丹
I don’t know Dan. He’s a…
如果苏珊幸福
I mean if Susie’s happy, than… I mean, look,
我不想谈论他们
I don’t wanna talk about Susie and Dan.
丹是做什么的
what does Dan do for living?
他是个律师
He’s a lawyer…
我们在同一家公♥司♥
…and… ’cause we’re both in the same firm.
这一点你不能不喜欢吧
you can’t object to that then.
-不喜欢什么 -他的职业
-Object to what? -His profession.
或许我自己就讨厌律师
Well, maybe I’m a self hating lawyer.
你会吗
Are you?
还能有别的原因吗
Is there any other kind?
你要知道 是我介绍他们认识的
You see, I introduced them.
我带着苏珊去参加公♥司♥圣诞晚会
Yeah, I brought Susie to the company X-mas party.
你带你妹妹去约会
You brought your sister as a date?
你觉得这很奇怪吗
you think that’s weird?
只是因为我在公♥司♥的工作关系
No, it’s just because when I go to company functions
我得找一些信得过的人
I like to have somebody that I can count on.
所以你就是想带一个自己熟悉
Well, more like having a woman
又不会惹出乱子的女人去
that you know that won’t make a scene. More like.
听着 那时我已经离婚了
Look, I had just been divorced
我没有和任何人约会
…and I wasn’t dating anybody, so…
那个8月12号♥23岁的是怎么回事
Ah, what about 23 on August 12th?
她还在上大学
Well, she was still in college.
是在上高中吧
high school more like.
没错 我忘了
Touch? Yes, I forgot.
我不想谈论苏珊和丹
I don’t wanna talk about Susie and Dan.
我们没谈论他们 我们是在谈论你
we’re not talking about them, We’re talking about you.
大家都到舞池里去
Everyone on the dance floor
这是最后一支舞了
it’s the last dance
然后婚礼就要结束了
and then we’re gonna call it a night.
祝贺你们
Congratulations, Susie and Dan.
你跳舞吗
Do you dance?
老实说
You know what?
最近这些日子我没有什么机会跳舞
I find there isn’t much of an occasion for it these days.
以前我经常跳舞
I used to danced quite often…
20或是25岁的时候
…before I… well, 20 or 25.
在夜♥总♥会♥里 或是聚会上等
but that was in a night club, or a party or something.
现在不再是25岁了
But now that I am, well, older than 25…
我发现没什么机会跳舞了
…I don’t find there’s an occasion for it.
我想我跳舞的人生阶段已经结束了
I just… I guess the dancing phase of my life is over.
恐怕我都不会跳了
I’m afraid my skill atrophied.
也许我应该说的明白一点
Maybe I should’ve been a little bit more clear.
我是想问你是否愿意和我跳舞
I meant would you dance with me.
我知道你的意思 我只是在敷衍
I knew what you meant. I was just stalling
我不知道该怎么回答
I didn’t know what to answer.
那么
Well…
来吧 为了旧时光
come on. For old times sake.
旧时光总是美好的 是我们老了
Old times were only good, If we hadn’t let them go old.
你不跳会后悔的
you’ll regret it if you don’t.
-我会吗 -是的 我了解你
-Will I? -Yes. I know you.
你会在回房♥间的电梯里想
You will think about it in the elevator to your room.
你会在房♥间里一个人就餐的时候想
You’ll think about it when you’re eating room service by yourself
你会在回家的航♥班♥上想
You’ll think about it on your plane back home
看电影的时候也会想
when you should be watching a … movie
以后的10年里你都会想起它
You’ll think about it 10 years from now
在你不经意的时候
when you least expect it
那个心脏病医生 杰弗瑞会问你怎么回事
Jeffrey the cardiologist will ask what’s wrong
你会无法回答
…and you won’t be able to answer.
他会理解为
And he’ll interpret this…
你们之间变得冷漠了
…there’s a growing coldness between us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!