我该骗你的 现在3点一刻
I should lie to you. It’s 3.15
见鬼
Shit!
我得进去…
I’m gonna get into…
帮我检查一下我的行李收拾好了吗
Can you just make sure My stuff’s packed, please?
我很高兴能遇到你
Well, I’m glad I ran into you
很高兴过了这么久我们还能见面
…glad that we saw each other after all this time.
我经常想象这一幕
have imagined it so often, you know?
明天我得确认是否真的曾经发生过
Tomorrow I’ll wonder if it even happened at all.
很高兴遇到你
I’m glad I ran into you!
不过我觉得比以前更孤独了
Somehow I feel so much lonelier than before.
以前还以为我可以给你打电♥话♥
God, I used to think I could call you…
一起去吃饭 结婚
…go out to lunch, get married.
这念头真傻
How simple is that.
就像
The promise of all those…
高中物理课幻灯片展现的那样
…high school physics film strips fulfilled.
洒出的牛奶可以回到罐子里
Your spilled milk leaps back in the pitchers.
破碎的茶杯能神奇的复原
Broken teacups miraculously reassemble.
时间真的…
time really can… you know… time…
时间真的能够前进和倒♥退♥
time really can move in two directions.
时间真的能够前进和倒♥退♥
time really can move in two directions.
但世界不会因此而改变
It doen’t matter universe anyway.
也就是说
Which is to say…
也就是说
Which is to say…
就是…
Which is…
我不知道该怎么说
I don’t know. Which is to say that I…
我以为什么事都能实现
…I think everything could still turn out.
现在 所有的事情看起来都是有定数的
Now everything seems much more definitive.
看起来更加真实
Seems so much more real.
却更加无法改变
It seems much more final.
如今洒出的牛奶回不去了
Now milk once spilled cannot unspill?
破茶杯永远是破茶杯
And a broken cup is always be a broken teacup.
你要知道 这很可笑
You know it’s funny ’cause…
每个人都觉得应该不要在我面前提到你
everyone thinks they shouldn’t mention you to me.
但这种逃避
No, but the omission…
这种逃避只能使事情更糟
The omission only makes it worse.
我情愿能偶尔听到你的消息
Well I like to hear about you sometimes.
我爱你
I love you.
无论好坏
For better or worse…
你都带着它上路吧
…you can take that with you on your travels.
见鬼
Shit.
你说什么了
Were you saying something?
淋浴的时候我听不到
’cause I couldn’t hear with the shower on.
没什么要紧的
No, nothing important.
那是杰弗瑞
That’s Jeffrey.
不错
That’s nice.
那是玛姬
That’s Maggie.
4岁了
She’s 4.
艾尔莎 8岁
And that’s Elsa, she is 8.
那是格温 她最大
And That’s Gwen. She’s the eldest.
她…
She’s gonna be, um…
再有两周她就12岁了
Well, she’s gonna be 12 in two weeks.
她们看起来有点棘手
They look like a handful.
不会 没那么糟糕
No, they’re not that bad really.
她们是…你生的吗
Are they…? Are they yours?
不是的 当然不是
Oh, no. God, no.
是另一个女人生的
No, they belong to another woman.
他的第一次婚姻留下的
What? From his first marriage?
是的
Yeah.
所有抽屉都检查了吗
Did you check all the drawers?
是的 都空了
Oh, yeah. They’re all empty.
我没法把你的伴娘服塞进包里
I couldn’t get your bridesmaids dress in the bags…
你只能另外拿着了
so you probably have to take it separately.
你看
You know what?
你能把它还给你妹妹吗
Can you just return it to your sister for me?
你知道吗
You know what?
她可以送给原先的7号♥伴娘
She could maybe sent it to the original 7th bridesmaid.
不行 我想这不是个好主意
No. Not I don’t think that would be a very good idea.
我想也不是
I guess that’s not.
你可以留着它
You could keep it.
作为你展示魅力的纪念品
A memento of your conquest.
不行 莎拉一定会问的
No. Sarah might ask questions about whether or not…
我想会的
Yeah, I suppose.
我不管了
You know what? I don’t care.
你可以在回家的路上扔掉它
Just… throw it away on your way house?
扔进垃圾箱什么的 随便了
I don’t care. Some dustbin or something…
等等
Hang on!
我没想过会是这样
That’s not quite what I had in mind.

Hello.
别挂 稍等
Oh, hang on, one second.
找你的
It’s for you…
我想是我们把手♥机♥搞混了
I think our phones must’ve got switched.
喂莎拉
Hello? Sarah, Sarah…
她只是我的一个朋友
she’s just a friend of mine.
好吧 稍等一下
All right? Hold on.
她想和你谈谈
She wants to talk to you.
是莎拉吗
Is that Sarah?
我我谁都不是 一个老朋友而已
Me? Honestly I’m no-one, I’m just an old friend.
10年前的老朋友
An old friend, just like goes back ten years.
听着
Listen.
没什么好担心的
No-one to worry about at all.
你要知道 我以前就认识你的男朋友
Mind you, knowing your boyfriend as I once did…
你不相信我 这我完全能理解
I completely understand if you find that hard to believe…
是的 我们是在婚礼上遇见的
Yes, we bumped into each other at the wedding…
然后聊了个整个晚上
and spent all night catching up.
是的
Yeah.
我的意思是 主要是我
I mean, mind you, mainly because I’d…
要熬夜倒时差
really wanna stay up and switch time zones
我一会要去乘飞机
’cause I’m just about to get on a plane.
我住在伦敦
I live in London…
昨天过来的
and I just got here yesterday.
我马上就要乘飞机回去了
I’m about to take a flight back right now.
5分钟后
Five minutes.
还是要谢谢你给我打电♥话♥
But thank you very much for phoning me
如果你没打电♥话♥
because if you hadn’t phoned now,
我们还不知道把手♥机♥搞错了
we wouldn’t have realized that we’d actually swapped phones.
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I guess we do.
我还没想到这些 我想是的
I haven’t really thought about it, but I guess we do.
不 没关系 不用担心
No, no, no, it’s all right, don’t worry about it.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
还要和他说话吗
Do you wanna speak to him?
好的
Okay.
没问题 我会告诉他的
All right, I give him the message.
好的 保重
All right, take care.
一样的手♥机♥
Same phones.
很搞笑
Funny, huh?
是的
Yeah.
她会在你们公♥寓♥附近的餐馆里等你一起吃早餐
You’re meeting her for breakfast at the diner near your apartment.
她都明白了
She understands everything by the way.
你说什么了
What did you say?
我们以前就认识了
That we used to know each other,
我们在婚礼上遇到了
and we bumped into each other at the wedding
然后聊了一整晚
…and spend all the night catching up
太搞笑了 手♥机♥都会搞混
isn’t it funny? Our phones got switched…
不过 总比事后才发现的好
But hey, better we could get that now rather than later
我要乘飞机去伦敦
…because I’m about to take a plane to London.
如果你曾经去过伦敦
If you’re ever in London…
基本上 我说的都是实话
um, basically, I told the truth.
大多数是实话
The truth mostly.
重要的都说了
Everything important.
那么亲热呢
What about the sex?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!