Don’t tell anyone and don’t stop.
远离其他人群,明白吗?
Stay away from other people, understand?
和其他人保持距离
Keep your distance from other people.
你上路后打个电♥话♥给我, 奥布里
Call me when you’re on the road, Aubrey.
罗杰
Roger.
你刚全听到了?
Did you hear?
我也有家人,米切尔医生
I got people too, Dr. Cheever.
我们都有亲人
We all do.
喂?
Hello?
嘿,你怎么不和我们一起吃晚餐?
Hey, friend, what’s up with blowing off dinner?
对不起 莉斯
I’m sorry, Liz.
你怎么感觉怪怪的,你还好吗?
Why you so flaky? You feeling okay?
这该死的流感
This flu sh…
实在是很怪异,埃利斯怎么说?
Stuff is really spooky. What does Ellis say?
他说情况… 情况很严重
He says it’s… He says it’s serious.
很严重是什么意思?
What do you mean, serious?
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我准备离开芝加哥 – 什么?
I’m getting out of town. – What?
我透露点信息给你吧
I’m gonna tell you something…
你不要说出去
and you’re not gonna repeat it.
疾病爆发第18天
你就不能捂着嘴再咳吗?
Cover your mouth, please.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off, lady.
今天只有50份剂量的了
We will only be able to give out 50 doses today.
什么? – 这是我们的配额
What? – That’s our allotment.
简直是胡扯
This is bullshit.
嘿,那谁,谁允许你插队了,太过分了!
Hey. There… Excuse me, there’s a line here. Excuse me!
天哪
Jesus.
怎么没有消防人员来救火?
Where’s the fire department?
难道都没人值班吗?
Is anyone even working here?
你去拿麦片
Just get the cereal.
乔瑞,别碰任何东西 – 救救我
Jory, don’t touch anything. – Help me.
赶紧丢掉你的手套
Okay, take your gloves off.
把手给我
Here, give me your hands.
快走,快走
Okay, okay, come on.
快走,快 – 嗯
Come on, come on. – Unh.
嘿,你们给我滚开点,滚开
Hey, get away from there. Get away.
锁上门
Lock the door.
请回到你的车里,先生,请回到车里
Get back in your car, sir. Get back in your car.
不,不 ,我没感染,我是免疫的
No, no, I’m not… I’m immune.
请退后
Stay back.
我以前得过
I’ve already had it.
我女儿并没有感染 – 她病了?
And my daughter’s not sick. – She’s sick?
她没染病,没有,我们只是想去威斯康星州
She’s not, no. We’re just trying to get to Wisconsin.
道路已经封锁了,政♥府♥要求隔离检疫
The border is sealed. The governor has declared a quarantine.
请回到你车里
Get back in your car.
不,我们才不要回去,我们想离开这儿
No, we don’t wanna go back there. We wanna go across.
这是不可能的,请回车上去
There is no way across. Get in your car.
我们没有感染
We’re not sick.
请回车上去,否则我要逮捕你了
Get back in your car or I will detain you.
回哪儿?
Where?
回车上去
Get in the car!
怎么了 – 我们必须回去
What happened? – We have to go home.
疾病预防控制中心的人在撒谎
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我觉得自己病发了
I think I had a seizure.
糟透了
Oh.
药店里已经买♥♥不到了
I can’t… I can’t find any in the stores. I tried.
听着,我这里也没有了,有人闯进来过
Look, I don’t have any here. People broke in.
我,我怀孕了,艾伦
I’m… I’m pregnant, Alan.
我有…我有钱
And I have… I have money.
我可以给你钱
I can give you some money.
洛伦,你不该出来到处走的
Lorraine, you shouldn’t be out.
求你了,艾伦 – 回家去吧
Please, Alan. – Go home.
如果我得到了连翘,到时候我会带给你的
I’ll bring it to you when I get it.
我在想能否再弄张毯子来
I was wondering if I could get another blanket.
这张太潮湿了
This one’s very damp now.
很抱歉,先生,但是已经没有多余的毯子了
I’m truly sorry, sir. We’re out of blankets.
我们希望能收到更多捐赠
We’re hoping for more to be donated.
我们已经发出公告了
We put the word out.
那暖气呢,温度能调高点吗?
What about the heat? Can we turn that up?
我想想办法
I’ll find out.
装尸袋什么时候用完的?
When did we run out of body bags?
2天以前
Two days ago.
我们想从加拿大再运点来
We’re trying to get more in from Canada,
但是他们想等等看
but they just wanna wait and see.
拒绝谎言,拒绝谎言,拒绝谎言
No more lies! No more lies! No more lies!
网上传言说印度和其他地区
There are stories on the Internet that in India and elsewhere…
利巴韦林药物在抵抗这种病毒方面有一定疗效
the drug ribavirin has been shown to be effective against this virus.
国土安♥全♥局♥告知疾控中心
Yet Homeland Security is telling the CDC
除非能确保该种药物有足够的库存
not to make any announcements…
否则不能发布任何声明
until stockpiles of the drug could be secured.
嗯,我们会继续评估几种药物的作用
Well, Dr. Gupta, there continue,to be evaluations of several drugs.
其中包括利巴韦林
Ribavirin is among them.
但目前的情况
But right now,
抵御病毒最好的方法是远离人群
our best defense has been social distancing.
不要握手,如果染病一定要留在家里
No hand-shaking, staying home when you’re sick…
经常洗手
washing your hands frequently.
你能告诉我们
Can you tell us,
迄今为止,有多少人死于这种病毒吗
to date, how many people have died from this virus?
很难说,我们正在努力确认这个统计数字
Very difficult. We’re still working on, uh, confirming that number.
全国有50个不同的州
There are 50 different states in this country…
意味着有50个不同的健康部门
…which means there are 50 different Health Departments…
拥有50种不同的应急方案
…followed by 50 different protocols.
现在有请艾伦·克鲁姆维德参与到讨论中来
Let me bring Alan Krumwiede into this debate as well.
艾伦是个自♥由♥撰稿人
Uh, Alan’s a freelance journalist.
他是第一个跟踪调查
Uh, he was the first to track
“日本新光公交车死亡男子”视频的人
the “Shinko Bus Man” video.
艾伦,今天在推特上
Uh, Alan, today on Twitter…
你说关于这种病毒的真♥相♥一直被
…you wrote that the truth about this virus is being kept from the world…
疾控中心,世界卫生组织掩盖着
…by the CDC, by the World Health Organization…
让某些人从中窃取暴利
…to allow friends of the administration to benefit from it…
包括财政上和物质方面
…both financially and physically.
嗯,目前我们知道有些药物在防治病毒方面
Uh, there are therapies
是有一定疗效的,比如连翘
we know are effective right now, like forsythia…
但这些并没有公布在疾控中心的官网上
…and they don’t even appear on the CDC website.
在你的博客中,还写到
On your blog, you also wrote…
世界卫生组织和制药公♥司♥是串通好了的
…that the World Health Organization is in bed with pharmaceutical companies?
因为他们确实是串通的
Because they are.
他们就是从中获利的代表,他们狼狈为奸
That’s who stands to gain from this. They’re working hand in glove.
他们的贼手正伸向我们的口袋
And the hand is reaching into our pockets.
疾控中心在研究连翘和其他同类疗法
The CDC is exploring forsythia and other homeopathic treatments.
但是目前,没有科学依据能支撑这些言论
But right now, there’s no science to back any of these claims.
米切尔医生
Or no way Dr. Cheever
或者掌控他的幕后人士能因此获利
or the people who put him into power can profit from it.
我们不排除任何可能性
We’re not ruling anything out.
人们被感染了,他们快要死了
There are people who are sick, people who are dying
而我们却在这…
and we are doing…
他们不再保证我们的安全
They’re not keeping us safe from this any more than…
我们关心所有的美国公民的生命安全
We’re concerned about every American citizen.
米切尔医生在说”每个美国公民”的时候
Dr. Cheever is being a bit disingenuous
是有点虚伪的
when he says “every American citizen.”
我们在竭尽全力寻找病毒源头,如何抵御病毒
We’re working very hard to find out where this virus came from, treat it…
以及接种疫苗
…and vaccinate against it if we can.
问题是我们目前还没有发现
We don’t know all of that yet,
我们还没找到有效的方法
we just don’t.
我们目前所知的是病毒传染的方式有
What we do know is that in order to become sick…
和带病毒的人群有接触
…you have to first come in contact with a sick person
或者摸过这些病人碰过的东西
or something they touched.
大家要保持镇定,不要被谣言蛊惑
In order to get scared, all you have to do is come in contact with a rumor…
或者网上传言等
…television or the Internet.
我觉得克鲁姆维德先生散步谣言的危害