I’m gonna use some of these to get us some drinks, okay?
现在无法接通乔恩·尼尔
You have not reached Jon Neal…
你可以选择留个短消息
…but you will if you leave a message.
嗨,是我,呃…
Hi. It’s me. Um…
我查过航♥班♥了,我可以赶上更早点的飞机
I checked the flights, and I can actually get an earlier flight…
如果可以在芝加哥滞留5个小时的话
…that would give me a five-hour layover in Chicago…
如果你想让我做点什么,请给我电♥话♥
…so let me know if that’s something that you’d like me to do.
这是给你的小费
That’s for you, okay?
噢,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
非常感谢,谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
你忘了手♥机♥
Excuse me.
噢,天哪
Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thank…
这个乌克兰人捡到了艾默霍的手♥机♥
Emhoff gave it to the Ukrainian.
这表明有接触
That just shows contact.
也可能是其他方式传播的 李辉的情况如何?
Maybe it went the other way. What about Li Fai?
他当时也在赌场 – 看看这个
He was on the casino floor.- Watch this.
喔,噢,太好了,过来一起合个影吧
Whoa. Oh, good. Okay, come on. Let’s get one together. Ready?
干杯
Cheers.

Mm.
走吧
Let’s go.
这个就是12:08时和艾默霍在一起的那个人
That’s him with Emhoff at 12:08.
我可以给你看下电梯的
I can show you
监控录像拍下的那个乌克兰女人
the Ukrainian woman on the security camera in the elevator…
倒♥退♥到20分钟之前她的房♥间的画面
…going back to her room 20 minutes earlier.
在李晖开始工作前她就走了
She was gone before Li Fai started work.
病毒源自这儿
It came from here.
艾默霍是首例病人
Emhoff is the index patient.
我们必须查出她来澳门前都去过哪些地方
We need to know everywhere she went before the casino.
我想再看看她的行程安排
I want to see her itinerary again.
他们说法国和美国人有治疗方法
They say the French and Americans have a cure.
他们在秘密的研制
They’re manufacturing it in secret.
世界卫生组织也知道,但他们和美国人是串通的
WHO knows, but they’re in bed with the Americans.
听谁说的 – 网上传言
Who says? – The Internet.
网上传言? 你相信吗?
The Internet? And you believe it?
我不确定
I don’t know.
你妈妈怎么样?
How’s your mother?
我们试过给她服用连翘,但是她没能熬过去
We tried forsythia, but she wasn’t strong.
大屿山有个万人坑
There’s a mass grave in Lan Tau.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我准备把这些交给政♥府♥部门的人
I’m taking this to the ministry.
我们要把这些寄去日内瓦
We need to send this to Geneva.
你和我一起去
I need you to come with me.
你要做什么? – 求你了
What are you doing? – Please.
不要
No.
怎么回事? 孙峰,怎么了,你在干什么?
What’s going on? Sun Feng. What’s going on? What are you doing?
你在干什么? 对不起
What are you doing? – I’m sorry.
我们不能再等了
We couldn’t wait any longer.
当他们在治愈其他人的时候, 我们…
While they cure each other, we’re here…
是最后才能得到救治的人
…at the end of the line.
整个村子就剩这些人了
This is what is left of my village.
他们都感染了吗? – 还没有
Are they sick? – Not yet.
我们会努力不让他们感染
And we’re gonna keep it that way.
在他们找到治愈方法前你必须呆在这儿
You’ll stay here with us until they find a cure.
我在这儿能帮什么忙?
How is that gonna help?
你必须想办法让我们优先得到治疗
You’re gonna get us to the front of the line.
米尔丝医生
Dr.Mears.
米切尔医生又来电♥话♥了
Dr. Cheever called again.
现阶段我们也很艰难,没有足够的能力送你回去
We’re just having a hard time with the logistics of evacuating you.
找架飞机什么的
Finding a plane and all.
你的手♥机♥在我这儿
I got your phone.
米切尔医生交代,如果你方便可以给他打个电♥话♥
Dr. Cheever, he asked you to call if you feel up to it.
我们为医护人员和急救先遣队
Now, we’re setting up a special ward…
在学校里准备了一个特殊的病房♥
…for medical personnel and first responders at the university.
我想把你转移到那儿去
I wanna move you there…
但护士工会现在请求停工
…but the nurses’ union is calling a work stoppage…
直到有效治疗感染的方法出现
…until protocols are in place.
他们都是志愿者,但是…
There are volunteers, but it’s just…
现在很难确定什么地方是比较安全的
It’s hard right now to know where’s the right place.
你在要求我在一个病人身上使用过量的资源
You’re asking me to spend a lot of resources on one person…
目前这个情形,我不能那么做
…and right now, I can’t do that.
我想米切尔医生也会赞同我的做法
Dr. Mears would agree with me.
她是自己人,是我们派她去出任务的
She’s one of our own, Lyle. We sent her up there.
好吧,是我派她去的,我希望能带她回来
Okay, I sent her up there. I would like to go get her back.
我们有架配有隔离舱的飞机
We have a plane with an isolation pod…
特地为我们的人感染后回来用的,对吗?
…to bring our people in the field home when they’re sick, right?
到底怎么了,莱尔?
What’s going on, Lyle?
华盛顿伊利诺伊州的一个众议员病倒了
There’s a sick congressman from Illinois in D.C.
他在芝加哥度假
He was in Chicago over the holiday.
他正乘坐这架飞机返回家
They’re using the pod to fly him home.
他们打算关闭中途岛和芝加哥奥黑尔国际机场
Then they’re closing down Midway and O’Hare.
政♥府♥人员正调用国民警卫队,目前在设置路障
The governor is calling the National Guard. They’re setting up roadblocks.
他们正关停贸易和公共交通
They’re shutting down trade, public transportation.
已经禁止通行了
The Teamsters are pulling drivers off the road.
还是会有漏网之鱼的 – 没错
People are still gonna slip through.- Yes, they will.
特勤局正转移总统到秘密基地
The Secret Service is moving the president underground.
国会的人正考虑如何通过网络来解决问题
Congress is figuring out how to work online.
如果这些话传出去
When the word goes out…
这些银行、加油站、杂货店肯定会大乱的
…there will be a run on the banks, gas stations, grocery stores, you name it.
公众将会惊慌失措 到时候可比病毒还棘手了
People will panic. The virus will be the least of our worries.
会闹翻天的
It will tip over now.
我们只是需要尽可能封♥锁♥消♥息♥
We just need to make sure that nobody knows until everybody knows.
我的体温是华氏101° (约38.3°C)
My temperature’s 101.
比之前更高了
Higher than it was earlier.
我头很痛
My head hurts…
嗓子也很难受
and my throat feels like it’s closing.
这个是连翘
This is forsythia.
自从出现症状一来我就一直在服用
I’ve been taking it since the onset of the symptoms.
如果我能活到明天,你们就知道这东西是管用的
If I’m here tomorrow, you’ll know it works.
真正的血清,我是艾伦·克鲁姆维德
Truth Serum Now. I’m Alan Krumwiede.
大概会死多少人?
How many people are gonna die?
这个嘛,在1918年…
Well, in 1918…
1%的人口最后死于西班牙流感
1 percent of the population died from Spanish flu.
它是一种新型病毒
It was novel,
就像现在这种病毒,没人见过
like this, no one had ever seen it before.
1%的美国人死了?
One percent of America?
是1%的全球人口
One percent of the world.
将有7千万的人会因此丧命,也许更多
As many as 70 million people could die,baby, maybe more.
那我们该怎么办?
So, what do we do?
我不知道,我们在寻求解决方案
I don’t know. We try to figure it out.
这也是我派米尔丝医生
This is why I sent Mears up there,
前往明尼苏达州调查的原因
to Minnesota.
但现在我不能把她带回来
And now I can’t get her back.
她也感染了,奥布里,而我什么也不能做
She’s sick, Aubrey, and I can’t do anything for her…
因为那里没有护士
…because there are no nurses.
为什么没有护士?
Why not?
因为他们正在举♥行♥罢♥工♥
Because they’re on strike.
他们怎么能这样做?
How can they do that?
因为对于这种病毒他们也无能为力
Because there’s nothing they can do.
健康的人群正和感染了的病人们相离很近
We’re putting healthy people next to sick people…
希望这些健康的人群不会染病
and hoping the healthy people don’t get sick.
埃利斯,但这不是你的错
I’m sorry, Ellis, but that’s not your fault.
是我派她去那出任务的,奥布里
I sent her up there, Aubrey.
逝者已矣 生者如斯,别太自责,好吗?
If one in four are dying, that means three out of four are living, right?
我想你立即驱车前往亚特兰大
I want you to get in your car and drive down here to Atlanta now.
听到了吗, 奥布里?
You hear me, Aubrey?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我想你现在驾车离开芝加哥
I want you to get in your car and leave Chicago.
到亚特兰大去,你自己一人开车
I want you to drive here to Atlanta. Drive by yourself.
抓紧时间,赶紧
You do it. You do it now.
不要告诉任何人 中途也别停下来