知道了
Gotcha.
做得好 戴维,这个应该有效
Nice job, Dave. This will work.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在还需要3个这样的地方
Now find me three more just like it.
打扰了,米尔丝医生
Excuse me, Dr. Mears.
这些花费是由你负责还是我们自己掏钱?
Is this coming out of your budget or ours?
世界卫生组织已经证实了香港的样本
WHO has confirmed that the Hong Kong sample…
和伦敦、东京以及阿布扎比的病毒是匹配的
matches London, Tokyo and Abu Dhabi…
我们还在检测法兰克福和开罗的感染人群
…and we’re seeing large clusters in from Frankfurt and Cairo.
查找病毒源头携带者有什么进展没?
Are we any closer to an index patient?
可能是贝丝·艾默霍
Could be your Beth Emhoff
或者日本的死在公交车上那人
or the guy on the bus in Japan.
有些人上不了网, 你情况怎么样?
Someone else who crawled off the grid. How you doing?
进展不错,我准备去会见
Yeah, good. I’m going into a meeting with…
不是,我不是问你事情的进展
No, I didn’t ask what you were doing,
我是问你的身体还好吗?
I asked how you were doing.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我,呃…
I’m, uh…
我很好
I’m fine.
很好?
Fine?
你也知道,我♥干♥这行15年了
You know, I was in the field for 15 years.
我遇到过很多糟糕的事情
I’ve seen a lot of shit.
如果你感觉不适,随时打电♥话♥给我
If you’re not doing fine, you can tell me.
你试过不得不告诉一个
You ever have to tell a man
刚刚失去妻子和继子的男人
who just lost his wife and stepson…
她妻子去世前还在欺骗他吗?
that his wife was cheating on him before she died?
不,我没有这种经历
No, I haven’t.
我相信你尽了最大努力
I’m sure you did the best you could.
嗯-嗯 – 你好像很累了
Uh-uh. – You sound tired.
你一定要记得偶尔休息一会儿
You gotta try to remember to sleep once in a while.
还记得上次自动售货机
When was the last time you had something
卖♥♥不出东西来是什么时候的事了?
that didn’t come out of a vending machine?
是在Taco Bell
Taco Bell.
当地官员说超过3000病例被确认感染了病毒
Local officials are now saying over 3000 cases have been confirmed…
在西部郊区地方
in the western suburbs…
以及拉姆齐、卡尔顿和圣路易斯
as well as the first cases reported in Ramsey,
报告的首例感染者
Carlton and Saint Louis counties…
病毒在持续蔓延
as the virus continues to spread.
来了 – 国家卫生署发言人
Got it!- A state Health Department spokesperson…
目前呼吁爱荷华州的医院
at this hour is appealing to hospitals as far away as Iowa for medicine.
不要开门,不要开门
No, don’t open that door. Don’t open the door.
是安德鲁
It’s Andrew.
呃,抱歉,安德鲁,我不能让你进来
Uh, sorry, Andrew, I can’t let you in.
我只是过来表示下安慰,艾默霍先生
I just came to give my condolences, Mr. Emhoff.
我明白,谢谢你的关心,但是我不能让你进来
I understand. Thank you. Uh, but I can’t let you in.
那我把这些花放在这儿吧
I’ll just leave them, then.
不用,最好你一起带走吧, 呃,还是谢谢你
No, actually, you should take them. Uh, thank you, though.
我等下给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you later.
拜拜
Bye.
我们不能冒险让其他人进来
We just, you know, aren’t gonna take any chances.
你知道这个怎么玩吗?
Do you know how to play this?
不,我完全不懂这个
No, I have no idea what’s going on.
不过看起来很有趣
But it looks fun.
你要试试吗
You wanna try?
好吧
Okay.
我玩玩看
We’ll see.
你好,你好
Hello. Hi.
噢,轮到我了
Oh, yeah, my turn, okay.
押这个,好的
This one. Crab. Okay.
你赢了 – 噢,啊
Hey. – Oh! Aah!
噢
Oh…
噢,天哪,我…那是什么? 哪个是?
Oh, my God. I’ll do… What is that? Which one is this?
筹码 – 那个是筹码
Coin. – It’s a coin.
噢,要吹口气,好的
Oh, okay, okay, okay.
已经开始传播了,我们只需知道具体方向
It’s transmission. So we just need to know which direction.
可是也看不出是哪里来的
But we don’t know where it comes from.
我认为病毒早于澳门就出现了
I would like to suggest that the virus started before Macao…
最先出现的地方可能是香港
…and maybe here in Hong Kong.
你的这些猜测都没有足够的证据
You’re considering pronouncements
不能随便发表声明
with serious implications.
通过摄影机是看不见病毒的
A virus is too small to be seen on video camera.
疾病爆发第14天
不是吧
Please, God.
不要
Please, God.
不好,不好,不好
No, no, no.
你好
Hello?
我是821房♥间的艾琳·米尔斯医生
This is Dr. Erin Mears in Room 821.
我需要你查下过去24小时内进
I need you to get me the names of everyone
入过这个房♥间的人员名单
who serviced this room in the last 24 hours.
此外,你还要联♥系♥下
Also, you need to get in touch with the waiter…
昨晚到过这个房♥间的服务员
…who brought me my room service last night.
我需要所有他们的联♥系♥方式
I need all of their numbers.
家里的电♥话♥,手♥机♥号♥ 等等
Home, cell, everything, yes.
米尔丝?米尔丝?
Mears? Mears?
米切尔医生
Dr. Cheever…
我好像也感染了
…I think I’m sick.
什么? 怎么回事? 你有哪些症状?
What? What’s going on? What kind of symptoms do you have?
咽不下东西,头很痛
Can’t swallow. Severe headache. Ahem.
你体温多少度?
What’s your temperature?
华氏101.8°F(约38.7°C)
101.8
呃,听着 你不能…,你只是
Uh, listen, you can’t… You just…
你现在别慌,好吗
You can’t panic now, okay?
我知道
I know.
你一个人吗?
Are you alone?
我肯定感染了其他人
I’ve definitely infected other people.
你还不能确定
You don’t know that.
我该做些什么?
So, what should I do?
嗯,你先留在房♥间里不要出去
Well, I want you to stay in your room.
我会通知健康部门,告知他们你的处境
I’ll call the Health Department, tell them you’re there.
艾琳,你不会有事的
Erin, just… You’re gonna be okay.
是的,我知道,我知道
No, I know. I know.
好的
Okay.
你得派其他人来执行任务了
You gotta send somebody else.
我会的,你现在不要太担心了,好吗
Yes, but you don’t worry about that right now, okay?
嘿,我… – 你照顾好自己
Hey, I’m… – You take care of yourself.
很抱歉我没能完成工作
I’m sorry I couldn’t finish.
没关系,别想太多
That’s… Never mind that.
我看看有什么办法能让你回来
Let me see what I can do about getting you back here.
我会尽可能让你健康的回来
I’m gonna get you home if I can, healthy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要坚持住 – 拜拜
Now, you hang in there.- Bye.
再见
Bye. Bye.
现在的问题是,我们不能运送尸体
The problem is, we just can’t take delivery of the bodies.
我们自己的员工有些保险方面的问题
We have insurance issues with our own employees…
更别提要考虑送葬者的健康问题
…with our union, not to mention the health of the mourners, to consider.
我只是想把我妻子和继子安葬了
I just…I wanna bury my wife and my stepson…
找一个我的朋友和家人能来举♥行♥仪式的地方
and have a service where our friends and our family can come…
方便让他们悼念下
and pay their respects and grieve.
我理解你的心情,请节哀顺变
I understand, and I am truly sorry about your loss.
你考虑过其他的方式吗?
Have you considered other options?
他们怎么能这样做,现在这儿有奇案
How can they do that? We have a family plot here.
他们让我们考虑下火化
They want us to think about cremation.
他们说目前这种情形,火化是最安全的方式
They just say that it’s the safest thing in a situation like this.
我想把我女儿和外孙
I wanna be buried with my daughter and grandson…
和我父母葬在一起
…with Jack and my parents.
我想大家能在一起
I want us all together.
他们不会运送的,萨拉 他们不会运送尸体
They’re not gonna take them, Sarah. They’re not gonna take the bodies.
我会想想办法 我会想想办法
I’ll figure something out. I’ll figure something out.
她确实犯过错误,米奇
She made mistakes, Mitch…
但是我知道她很爱你
…but I know she loved you very much.
我去买♥♥点喝的来,怎么样?