keep home any children with symptoms.
健康部门在等待确认信息
The Department of Health is awaiting confirmation…
但有消息表明这些新病例可能和
but sources say these new cases may be connected to the sudden death…
34岁的安德森市高级行政管理人
of a 34-year-old AIMM Alderson executive…
和她的6岁的儿子这个周末双双猝死有关
and her 6-year-old son this holiday weekend.
大家好,我是米尔丝医生
Hello. I’m Dr. Mears.
我是瘟疫情报中心人员
I’m an Epidemic Intelligence Service officer…
我从亚特兰大赶来是调查贝丝·艾默霍的死因
and I’m here from Atlanta to find out what happened to Beth Emhoff.
好了,我会提些问题看是否…
Okay, I’m gonna ask you some questions and see if…
这有个她从香港寄来的包裹
There was a package she messengered from Hong Kong.
我用剪刀拆开了,我不确信是否
I opened it with scissors. I’m not sure if…
没事,这没什么关系
No. It shouldn’t be an issue.
病毒在盒子里活不了几天
Virus can’t live for days on a box.
我们一起做过普拉提
We did Pilates together.
她旅行回来后我打给她的
I called her after she got back.
我从没收到过她的信件
I never heard from her.
所以你没和她接触过? – 是的
So you had no contact with her? – No.
她去上过课吗? – 没看到她去过
Did she go to the class? – I didn’t see her there.
她走那天我们一起喝了咖啡
We had coffee the day she left.
她移♥动♥了下我的杯子
I think she might have moved my cup
因为杯子放在了几张报纸上
because it was on some papers.
我记不起来了 – 几天以前?
I can’t remember. – How many days ago?
大概10天
About 10 days.
没关系,潜伏期低于这个时间段
That’s okay. The incubation period is less than that.
还有其他人可能和她接触过吗?
Is there anyone else who might have had contact with her?
所有人都和她接触过
This was everyone.
亚伦·巴恩斯和贝丝接触过
Aaron Barnes did.
巴恩斯? 他在另一层楼工作
Barnes? He worked on another floor.
巴恩斯有她需要的文档,他去机场接的贝丝
There were documents she needed. He picked her up from the airport.
巴恩斯去机场接的她? 巴恩斯现在在哪?
He picked her up from the airport? Where is he?
喂?
Hello?
你好,是巴恩斯先生吗?
Hello? Mr. Barnes?
喂? 我是
Hello? Yes.
我是疾控中心的米尔丝医生
This is Dr. Mears from the Centers for Disease Control.
我认为… – 嗨
I believe…- Hi.
我相信你上个星期和贝丝·艾默霍接触过
Hi. I believe you may have had contact with Beth Emhoff last week.
是的,我去机场接她,怎么了?
Yeah, I picked her up at the airport. What’s this about?
你今天感觉如何?
And how are you feeling today?
呃,老实说,很难受
Uh, pretty cruddy, to be honest.
我头很痛,可能是被什么蚊虫咬了
My head is pounding. I probably picked up some bug.
你现在什么地方?
Where are you right now?
去上班的公交车上
I’m on the bus, heading to work.
我建议你立即下车 – 什么?
I’d like you to get off immediately. – What?
他在公交车上 – 哪里?
He’s on a bus. – Where?
哪儿,公交车在哪个地方,亚伦?
Where? Where’s the bus, Aaron?
嗯… 呃…
Em… Uh…
现在刚到Lake and Lyndale. 怎么了?
Lake and Lyndale. What’s going on?
他在Lake and Lyndale.
Lake and Lyndale.
我需要你立即下车
I really need you to get off that bus.
很有可能你已经感染了传染性疾病
It’s possible you’ve come in contact with an infectious disease…
并且有高度的传染性,明白了吗?
…and you’re highly contagious. Do you understand?
我要你马上下车,远离人群,避免和人接触
I want you to get off now. And stay away from other people.
现在我该怎么做?
Now what do I do?
不要触碰任何人,不要与任何人说话
Don’t talk to anyone, don’t touch anyone.
这是最重要的事情
That’s the most important thing.
我们会派人去接公交车 – 好的
We’ll send somebody to meet the bus. – Okay.
我现在过去接你,亚伦
I’m on my way to you now, Aaron.
我孩子怎么办? 我接触过他们了
What about my kids? I touched them.
那是一个新工厂的奠基仪式
It was a groundbreaking ceremony for a new factory.
她因为工作需要经常出差
She traveled a lot for work.
她的工作会涉及到以任何方式与牲畜接触吗?
Did her work involve contact with livestock in any way?
你家里养了什么宠物吗? – 没有
Did you keep any pets at home? – No.
没有养
No.
她有提过说和带病的人见过面吗?
Did she mention seeing anyone who was sick?
比如在飞机上?
Anyone on a plane?
没有
No.
她早上11:15经过芝加哥海关
She went through customs in Chicago at 11:15 a. M…
然后乘飞机在下午6点到达明尼阿波利斯
and then took a flight to Minneapolis at 6 p.m.
知道她在芝加哥临时滞留期间都做过什么吗?
Any idea what she did in Chicago during that layover?
比如开会?
Did she have meetings?
有什么事情让她必须离开机场?
Is there any reason she might have left the airport?
为什么这么问?
Why?
难道芝加哥有人感染了这种病吗?
I mean, is there someone sick in Chicago?
呃,在我们结婚之前,我妻子和一个
Uh, before we were married, my wife had a relationship…
叫做乔恩·尼尔的人有过一段感情
…with a man in Chicago named Jon Neal.
乔恩·尼尔感染了?
Is Jon Neal sick?
我们是因为他而传染的?
Did we get this from him?
我们在调查所有的可能性
We’re investigating all the possibilities.
不,我觉得我有权利知道事情真♥相♥
No. I think I have a right to know.
看看我现在呆的这个地方
Look at where I am here.
看看我现在呆的这个地方
Look at where I am here.
我不能透露信息,抱歉
I can’t disclose that information. I’m sorry.
不是,我只是想弄明白
No, I’m just… I’m just trying to understand.
我理解
I know.
从萨斯曼那儿得到的结果一样
We’re getting the same results as Sussman.
我们已经给病毒测序,确定病毒源
We’ve sequenced the virus, determined its origin…
我们制♥作♥了病毒侵入肺和脑细胞的过程模型
…and we’ve modeled the way it enters the cells of the lung and the brain.
这种病毒含有蝙蝠和猪的基因序列
The virus contains both bat and pig sequences.
深绿的部分代表猪,浅绿色代表蝙蝠
The dark green is pig, and the light green is bat.
这里你可以看到交叉事件的发生过程
And here you can see the crossover event.
呃,蝙蝠,蝙蝠,然后是猪,蝙蝠
Uh, bat, bat, and pig, bat.
这个模型阐述了病毒是如何寄宿在宿主身上
And here is a model of the virus and how it attaches to its host.
蓝色的部分是病毒,金色的是人类基因
The blue is virus, and the gold is human,
红色部分是病毒附着蛋白
and the red is the viral attachment protein…
绿色代表人体细胞内的受体部分
…and the green is its receptor in the human cells.
这些受体在呼吸道以及…
These receptors are found in the cells of both the respiratory tract…
…中枢神经系统的细胞内都有发现
…and the central nervous system.
这些病毒就像钥匙插♥进♥锁里一般附着在细胞上
And the virus attaches to the cell like a key slipping into a lock.
世界上的某个角落
Somewhere in the world
一头倒霉的猪遇到了带病的蝙蝠
the wrong pig met up with the wrong bat.
你见过这种病毒吗?
You ever seen anything like this before?
没有,而且这种病毒一直在变化着
No. And it’s still changing.
病毒识别我们人类细胞的速度
It’s figuring us out faster
比人类基因识别病毒快多了
than we’re figuring it out.
病毒就只干这个了
It doesn’t have anything else to do.
这么说我们遇到的一种新型病毒
So we have a novel virus with a mortality rate in the low 20s…
而目前没有治疗方法,也没有疫苗
…no treatment protocol, and no vaccine at this time.
完全正确
That is correct.
从现在开始,就让BSL-4全力负责研究这个
From here on out, I want no one working on this except at BSL-4.
我们还需要做的是通知其他生物实验室
Last thing we need is for this to walk out of the lab
停止研究这个病毒
on the bottom of someone’s shoe.
这里是萨斯曼医生办公室
Dr. Sussman’s office.
是我,Ally Hextall
Lan, hi. Ally Hextall.
你们必须停止研究这种病毒
We need to shut you down.
这件事情太棘手了,呃…
This thing’s too hot. Uh…
现在只授权给BSL-4级实验室来负责
BSL-4 only at this point.
这是个错误的决定
I think that’s a mistake.
销毁你那儿的样本
Cook your samples.
呃,销毁一切相关的东西
Uh, destroy everything.
我们不能冒险
We can’t risk it.
我们正有所进展
We’re making progress.
把这个交给政♥府♥管理的
You limit this to government-run
BSL-4级实验室来做太不明智了
BSL-4s, it’ll take forever.
我可以办到的
I can do this.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
随便你
Yeah.
当然了,艾丽.
Sure, Ally.
你能重复下目前为止受感染的城市吗
Can you repeat the affected cities so far?
再说一次,受到感染的城市有…
Again, the affected cities are…
明尼阿波利斯、芝加哥、洛杉矶、波士顿和盐湖城
Minneapolis, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston and Salt Lake.
我们期望这个名单增长的速度…