准备进行心脏电击抢救
Let’s get a line in her.
准备两毫克安定文
And give me 2 milligrams of Ativan, please.
呃, 我们尽了最大努力,但她还是没有任何反应
So, um, despite all our efforts she failed to respond.
知道了 – 她心跳停止了
Okay. – And her heart stopped…
很不幸,她去世了
and unfortunately, she did die.
明白
Right.
很抱歉,艾默霍先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Emhoff.
我知道这很难接受
I know this is hard to accept.
好的,我意思是,我能和她谈谈吗?
Okay. I mean, so can I go talk to her?
艾默霍先生,对不起,但是你妻子已经死了
Mr. Emhoff, I’m sorry. Your wife is dead.
我刚还看着她,刚在家里还是好好的
I mean, I just saw her. We were just at home.
你还有其他可以联♥系♥到的亲人吗
Is there somebody that we can call?
你觉得应该在这儿陪伴你的人?
Someone who you think should be here with you?
我们一起吃的晚饭,一起吃披萨
I mean, we had dinner. We had pizza.
她说她只是有点时差反应
She said she was jet-lagged.
你提到过她去过很远的地方,是香港吗?
You mentioned that she was away. Hong Kong?
我们看过最新的报告
We checked the latest bulletins.
那儿有麻疹和H1N1病毒病史
The only things there were measles and H1N1…
但你妻子得的不是这两种病
…and this was not that.
那是什么病?
Then what was it?
我们也不确定
We don’t always know.
我是说,有些人得了病活得好好的
I mean, some people get a disease and live,
而有些人变得虚弱最后死去
some get sicker and die.
我们得通知法医…
We’re gonna have to notify the medical examiner…
…他们也许会请求做尸检
…and they may request an autopsy.
或者你想做的话,我们可以安排下
Or if you wish, we can order one.
但是我不保证这会让你得到更多有用的信息
But I can’t guarantee it’s gonna tell you any more than I can.
我最好的猜测是 这既不是脑膜炎,也不是脑炎
I mean, my best guess is that this was either meningitis or encephalitis…
对于脑炎,我们现在知之甚少
…and with encephalitis, we’re in the dark a lot of the time.
如果发生在夏季
If it was summer
可能会是蚊虫叮咬引发 比如西尼罗河病毒
I might say a bug bite you know, West Nile.
我不知道 – 疱疹可引起脑炎
I don’t know…- Herpes can cause encephalitis.
她没有疱疹
She didn’t have herpes.
你在说些什么东西? – 别激动
What are you talking about? – Okay.
她到底怎么了?
What happened to her?
她到底怎么了? – 冷静点,冷静点
What happened to her? – Okay, okay.
艾默霍先生,那边有悲痛辅♥导♥人员
Mr. Emhoff, there are grief counselors…
他们对开导这种失去亲人的悲痛的家属很有帮助
who are very helpful with this sort of passing, okay?
你可以向他们寻求一些帮助
You might find some resolution there.
现在,我只能说很抱歉
Now, I am sorry.
喂?
Hello?
挂掉电♥话♥,赶紧拨911,马上拨♥打♥911报♥警♥
Hang up the phone and call 911 right now. Right now. 911.
他说他头痛,所以我让他睡一下
He said he had a headache, so I put him to bed.
我觉得他没有呼吸了
I don’t think he’s breathing.
克拉克,克拉克
Clark. Clark.
噢,天哪,他死了吗
Oh, my God, is he dead?
疾病爆发第5天
瑞士 日内瓦
世 界 卫 生 组 织
我们从北♥京♥方面得到的消息是
What we are hearing from Beijing is that the outbreak is contained…
在香港爆发的疾病被遏制了
to the Chrysanthemum complex in Hong Kong.
2人死亡,10例疑似病例
Two deaths and 10 suspected cases.
中国广东省 人口:九千六百一十万
我们如何定义“遏制”的?
How are we defining “contained?”
他们使用的是特地为非♥典♥建立的应急方案
They’re using the same protocols established for SARS.
他们在隔离人群并进行症状病人筛选
They’re quarantining the complex and screening for symptoms.
九龙是世界上最稠密的人口居住区
Kowloon is the most densely populated area in the world…
…香港的地形是个港湾
…and Hong Kong is a harbor.
疫情会迅速扩散
It’s going to spread.
香港正给我们寄来血液样本
Hong Kong is sending us blood samples.
我们也在调查来自伦敦的样本
We’re also looking at samples from London.
一个死在旅馆里,另外一个死在健身俱乐部
One at a hotel, the other at a health club.
5人死于脑炎
Five dead, encephalitis.
还有一个死于东京公交车上的男子
And there’s the man on the bus in Tokyo.
那儿有3人死亡
Three dead in that cluster.
他们中有人去过中国或者伦敦吗?
Any of them travel to China or London?
我们正在调查
We’re checking.
尼尔先生,你要坚持住
Mr. Neal, I want you to stay with me here.
能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
你以前有过癫痫发作吗,尼尔先生?
Have you had seizures before? Mr. Neal?
如果可以请睁开你的眼睛
I want you to open your eyes if you can.
他还有呼吸吗?
He’s breathing, right?
我叫不醒他,我回到家就发现他这样了
I couldn’t wake him. I got home
我叫不醒他
I couldn’t wake him.
今天早上起来我们俩感觉很虚弱
We both woke up sick this morning.
小心撞到头
Watch your head.
呃…
Hmm…
大脑皱沟已经被损坏了,检查下其他地方
Well, the sulci are obliterated. Let’s look at the base.
噢,天哪
Oh, my God.
要取个样本吗? 还是?
You want me to take a sample, or?
我想让你离手术桌远点儿
I want you to move away from the table.
我该通知下谁吗 – 打给所有人
Should I call someone, or? – Call everyone.
疾病爆发第6天
嗯,这种事情总是时不时发生
Well, these things happen up there from time to time.
游泳之后在学校宿舍里得了脑膜炎…
Meningitis in a college dorm after a swim meet…
或者在某个湖边的夏令营感染了西尼罗病毒
or in some summer camp near a lake.
我听说去年夏天
I was reading that last summer
他们那里爆发了一次肠病毒性脑炎
they had an outbreak of enterovirus encephalitis.
103个案例,大部分染病者是小孩
A hundred and three cases, mainly children.
现在这个时节那个地方非常冷
Well, it’s probably too cold up there for that right now.
截止昨晚,共有5人死亡 32个疑似案例患者
As of last night, there were five deaths and 32 cases.
小学校园里人群聚集
There’s a cluster in an elementary school.
你必须得做好准备应付这类事情
That’s the kind of thing you have to be prepared for.
新闻一定会铺天盖地
It’s gonna be all over the news.
你觉得当务之急是什么?
What’s your single overriding communications objective?
我们正在隔离确认感染了的病人
We’re isolating the sick
和那些我们认为可能被传染的人
and quarantining those who we believe were exposed.
好的,不错
Okay, good.
从现在开始,我们电♥话♥保持联♥系♥
As of this moment, you and I are attached at the cell phone.
如果你需要什么资源,打电♥话♥给我
If you need resources, call me.
如果你卷入政♥治♥争论,也可以打给我
If you get into a political dogfight, call me.
如果你凌晨3点还睡不着, 盯着墙上的时钟
If you find yourself wide awake, staring at the walls at 3 a. M…
思考为什么要接手这个工作,打电♥话♥给我
…wondering why you took the job, call me.
希望你带了比较保暖的衣服
I sure hope you packed something warmer than that.
我们前往调查的地方可是易感风寒之地
We’re looking at around zero with the wind chill.
不想看到你感冒
Don’t want you to catch cold.
你想先去旅馆吗
Do you wanna go to the hotel first, get situated?
如果可以,我希望立即开始工作
I’d prefer to get started, if that’s possible.
好吧 – 办公室离这有多远
Okay. – How far is the office?
大约半个小时路程
About a half-hour from here.
你♥爸♥爸被隔离了
Your dad’s in isolation.
你可以站在窗口边,用电♥话♥和他交谈
ou can go up to the window, pick up the phone, and you can talk to him.
嘿 – 爸爸
Hey.- Dad.
嘿 – 你病了吗?
Hey. – Are you sick?
没有,没有,没有,我…呃…
No, no, no. I’m… Uh…
这只是预防措施,他们要确认下
This is all just, you know, a precaution. They’re, you know, just making sure.
但你和他们在一起,你可能会感染的
But you were with them. You could still get it.
不,我不会的,他们说这病发生得太快了
No, I won’t. Um, they said this happens really, really fast.
呃,我没事,不用担心我
And, uh, I’m fine. There’s nothing wrong with me.
我一切正常,我们没事的,我们没事
There’s nothing wrong with me. We’re okay. We’re okay.
克拉克呢?
And Clark?
这个,我,呃…
Yeah, you know, I, um…
我当时不在家,当时我在医院急救室陪着贝丝
I wasn’t there. I went, uh, in the ambulance with, uh, Beth.
呃…我只是… 我
And, uh, I just didn’t… I…
我把他留给卡丽·安妮照看
I left him with, uh, Carrie Anne.
我应该呆在那儿的
I should have been there.
我本可以帮忙的
I could have helped.
不,不 ,这不是你的错,宝贝儿
No, no, no. Honey, no, no.
很庆幸你当时不在家,我很高兴
It’s good that you weren’t there. I’m happy.
如果你有什么三长两短,我是说…我
If something had happened to you, I mean, I’d…
宝贝儿,你现在一切都好,我很高兴
Honey, you’re here now, you know. I’m happy about that.
我很庆幸
I’m happy about that.
你什么时候可以出院?