They’re not gonna run out.
他们一定会满足我们的需求 他们已经承诺过
They have enough to keep up with demand. They said that already.
也许我和你一样是免疫的 我不需要接种疫苗
Maybe I’m immune like you and I don’t even need it.
我们不能冒这种险
That’s not a chance we’re gonna take.
相反的是我们失去了春天和夏天
So instead we lose spring, we lose summer…
失去了再也不会发生的144天
…we lose another 144 days that don’t happen again.
为什么他们不发明一个阻止时间流逝的东西?
Why can’t they invent a shot that keeps time from passing?
一切都会恢复正常的,乔瑞
It’s gonna start getting normal again, Jory.
这个怎么称呼,”fish” 用中文怎么说?
How do you call this, “fish,” in Chinese?
这是鱼
This is yu.
太漂亮了 – 谢谢
This is beautiful. – Thank you.
时间到了,我们必须走了,他们的飞机到了
It’s time. We have to run. He just landed.
你继续画画…
I want you to keep drawing…
Assand会来继续上这堂课的,好吗?
…and Assand will come and finish the class, all right?
再见
I’ll see you soon.
再见 – 再见
See you.- See you.
3号♥高速公路旁的荃湾坟场
Tsuen Wan Cemetery off the Number 3 Expressway.
离这里不远,只需要15分钟路程
It’s close to where you are now. In 15 minutes.
100份的剂量,不能有政♥府♥部门的人或警♥察♥
One hundred doses. Nobody from the ministry, no police.
如果我们看到有其他车辆,你就再也见不到她了
If we see anybody else, any other vehicles, you’ll never see her again.
喂?
Yes?
是的,我没事,按照他们的要求做
Yes, I’m fine. Please give them what they ask.
我只是想回家
I just wanna go home.
只要我们得到了疫苗,就会告诉你到哪儿去找她
Once we have the vaccine, we’ll tell you where to find her.
是法国还是美国的?
Is it French or American?
从法国弄的不够
We could not get enough from the French.
疫苗是在这里生产的,都是同样的配方
It’s been made here. The same formula, though.
我保证是有效的
It is effective, I promise.
全在这儿,小心点
There, be careful.
等等,她在哪儿?
Wait, where is she?
我们不确定这是不是真的
We don’t know what it is.
但我们没有其他选择
Well, we have no choice.
Orantes医生在哪?
Where is Dr. Orantes?
等等, 我们说好的可不是这样
Now, wait, this is not what we agreed on.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
没事,我很好
Yes, I’m fine.
我没事
I’m good.
噢,我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
这是什么? – 给你的疫苗
What’s that? – Your vaccine.
刚给你注射的是安慰剂
The one you took was a placebo.
什么?
What?
世上太多绑♥架♥了, 不只是这里才会发生
There have been many abductions, not just here.
俄♥罗♥斯♥、墨西哥,到处都有
In Russia, Mexico, all over.
政♥府♥官员、科学家,或者西方的大富豪们
Government officials, scientists, or Westerners with great wealth.
很多犯有组织犯罪或革命性组织
Mostly perpetrated by organized crime or revolutionary groups…
试图借药品敲诈
…trying to extort medicines.
中国人不和绑匪谈判,这不是我们能决定的
The Chinese don’t negotiate with kidnappers. It wasn’t up to us.
我们的供给本来就像其他人一样非常有限
We’ve got a limited supply, just like everyone else.
莉奥诺拉
Leo… Leonora.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
血液检测结果出来了,克鲁·姆维德先生
Blood results came back, Mr. Krumwiede.
你根本没有病毒, 没有抗体,你在撒谎
You never had the virus. You have no antibodies. You lied.
你们的实验室当然会这么说了
Of course that’s what your labs say.
连翘有疗效也是谎言
Forsythia is a lie.
这是个谎言,因为你,我们浪费了4百50万美元
It’s a lie, and you made $4.5 million for telling it.
你会把这个放到博客上去吗?
You wanna blog about that?
你得消失一段时间了,克鲁·姆维德先生
You are going to go away, Mr. Krumwiede,
还有你的发财梦
and so is all your money.
我甚至不敢想象
I can’t even imagine
所有的民事诉讼人士将和你对簿公堂
all the civil suits people are gonna file against you…
我的想象力一直不错
…and I have a pretty good imagination.
现在你要告诉人们不要接种疫苗
Now you wanna tell people not to get vaccinated…
但接种疫苗是他们能得到的最好的机会
…when that’s the best chance they’ve got.
真想把你送进监狱
If I could throw your computer in jail, I would.
他被保释了
Made bail.
我们谈完了吗?
Are we done here?
很显然 还有像你一样疯狂的一千二百万民众
Evidently, there are 12 million other people as crazy as you are.
你成功保释了,恭喜你
You made bail. Congratulations.
米切尔医生和你妻子的疫苗 替我恭喜下奥布里
Cheever and wife. Congratulate Aubrey for me.
我本该和你握个手的 但是我不想作个坏的榜样
I’d shake your hand, but I don’t wanna set a bad example.
等大家可以聚集在一起的时候会有个公务接待的
Um, we’re gonna have an official reception when we can get everybody in one place…
真的很希望你能和我们在一起
…and we really hope you can be with us.
当然,你准备好注射了吗? 我的已经注射了
Sure. So are you ready for yours? I’ve got mine.
不了,我想她回希望我们能一起做这个
No, I think she’s gonna wanna do these together.
她准备了一些香槟庆祝 – 嗯
I know she sprang for some champagne. – Hm.
他们已经安排好了听证会
They have scheduled the hearings.
到时候我们会出庭作证的
We’ll both be expected to testify.
谢谢
Right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
头向后仰,安东尼
Head back, Anthony.
可以了
There you go.
很好
Good job.
我不能给他手链,但至少你知道他是安全的
I can’t give him the bracelet, but at least you know he’ll be safe.
好的,耐心等待7个月
Yeah, beats waiting another seven months.
好了,你想说点什么?
Okay, what do you say?
谢谢你 – 不用谢,安东尼
Thank you. – You’re welcome, Anthony.
你知道握手的来历吗?
You know where this comes from, shaking hands?
不知道
No.
古时候,人们用和陌生人握手的方式
It was a way of showing a stranger
来表明他身上没携带武器
you weren’t carrying a weapon in the old days.
好了,去做你的功课吧 – 好的
Good job. Now go finish your homework. – Okay.
好了
Yeah.
通过展示你空的双手来表明你没有危险
You offered your empty right hand to show that you meant no harm.
噢,我以前不知道
Oh, I didn’t know that.
我希望病毒会知道
I wonder if the virus does.
嗯,米切尔医生,非常感谢
Well, Dr. Cheever, thanks.
保重,罗杰
Take care, Roger.
你也一样
You too.
你不会因为这个惹上麻烦吧?
You’re not gonna get in trouble for this, are you?
你能安静下吗?
Will you be quiet?
我的号♥码是287,埃利斯
My number is 287, Ellis.
如果我们在疾病爆发前没有结婚
If we weren’t married,
现在必须得等将近1年
I’d have to wait almost a year.
看来我们已经结婚了是件好事
Then it’s a good thing we’re married.
头往后仰
Hold your head back.
我只是不想他们再找你的麻烦
I don’t wanna give them another reason to go after you.
你能安静会儿,把头往后仰点吗?
Will you please be quiet and hold your head back?
嗯,好了
Okay, go.
太好了 – 嗯
Good. – Mm.
还有这边
And go.
很好
Good.
好了
All right.
就如你所说…
Like you said, baby…
照顾好所有身边的人
…just taking care of everybody that’s in my lifeboat.
疾病爆发第135天
爸爸,你要参加吗?
Dad, are you coming?
好的
Yep.
我只是在找摄像机
I’m just looking for the camera.
疾病爆发第1天
传染病