撒旦之子
son of Satan
我要将你释放到这个世界
I unleash you unto this world.
你好
Hello.
你怎么这么慢
What took you so long?
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
约翰 你好
John, hello.
你的灵魂
You’re the one soul
我会亲自来收取
I would come up here to collect myself.
我已经听说过了
So I’ve heard.
不介意吧
You mind?
干什么都行 我有的是时间
Oh, go. Go right ahead. I’ve got stock.
抽支烟
Coffin nail.
很合时宜 约翰
Very fitting, John.
你看 割腕割太深 就会割断手筋
You know, when you cut too deep, you cut the tendons
手指就不听使唤了
finger movement goes out the window.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
我好吧
See?
宝贝
Sonny
地狱有个主题公园正等你去玩
I’ve got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
你对我可真好
Well, aren’t you a peach.
我觉得你不会犯同一个错误两次
I didn’t think you would make the same mistake twice.
你故意的
And you didn’t
没错吧
did you?
家人如何
So how’s the family?
挺不错 忙 忙 忙 忙得很 需要个假期
Family’s doing just fine. Busy, busy, busy, busy. Need a vacation.
据说你孩子和你一个模子刻出来的
Word is that kid of yours is a chip off the old block.
龙生龙 凤生凤
Well, one does what one can.
他就在隔壁房♥间
He’s in the other room.
男孩子总是爱淘气
Boys will be boys.
和加百列一起
With Gabriel.
那确实挺没品位的
No accounting for taste, really.
他们有命运之矛
They have the Spear of Destiny.
他们有命运之矛
They have the Spear of Destiny.
还是说这又是你的小阴谋
Or is it another one of your cons?
你自己去看看
Go look for yourself.
你都等我20年了 路
You’ve waited 20 years for me, Lu
又何必怕多等20秒呢
what’s another 20 seconds?
-路西法 -迟早 这个世界会是我的
– Lucifer. – This world is mine. In time.
你 加百列 比我们都懂得
You, best of all of us, Gabriel
野心的真正含义
should understand ambition.
沉沦之子
Son of perdition.
小鬼之角
Little horn.
不洁之人
Most unclean.
我还真挺怀念我的老名字
I do miss the old names.
该回家了 儿子
Time to go home, son.
以上帝之名
I will smite thee
吾将撼汝
in his honor.
看来某人不想给你当靠山了
Looks like somebody doesn’t have your back anymore.
上帝
Father?
那么
So.
那么
So.
你想要什么 再拖一会吗
Yeah, what do you want? An extension?
那个女子
The sister
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
她怎么了
What about her?
让她安息
Let her go home.
你愿意牺牲自己来让她上天堂
You’re willing to give up your life so she can go to heaven?
好吧 成交
Fine. It’s done.
该走了 约翰
Time to go, John.
好吧
Yeah.
是献身
The sacrifice.
不 这灵魂属于我
No. This one belongs to me.
你要活下去 约翰·康斯坦丁
No. You will live, John Constantine.
你会活下去
You will live.
只有这样
So you will have
你才能证明
the chance to prove
你的灵魂永远属于地狱
that your soul truly belongs in hell.
你会活下去的
Oh, you will live.
活下去
You will live.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
人类
Human.
你不配做人类
You don’t deserve to be human.
你想复仇吗
Do you want revenge?
你现在是不是正想着复仇
Is that what you’re thinking right now?
动手吧
Do it.
血洗深仇
Seek revenge.
终结我的生命
End my life.
动手
Go on.
代行上帝之事
Be the hand of God.
那是你的选择
It’s your choice.
那一直都是你的选择
It’s always been your choice.
没错
Yeah.
那就叫做疼痛
That’s called pain.
好好习惯一下
Get used to it.
你大可以杀了我 约翰
You could’ve shot me, John!
你选了更高尚的做法
You chose a higher path!
看看你做的多好
Look how well you’re doing!
好风景
Nice spot.
我有些东西给你
I have something for you.
直觉告诉我你不会送花
Something tells me you’re not a flowers kind of guy.
真贴心
Oh, how thoughtful.
约翰
John
你为什么给我这个
why are you giving me this?
规矩
Rules.
把它藏起来
Hide it.
藏到谁也找不到的地方
Somewhere no one will ever be able to find it.
连我也找不到的地方
Not even me.
总有麻烦事
Always a catch.
没错
Yeah.
那么
So.
我还有些善后工作要做
I’ve got some cleaning up to do.
我们
I’ll
有缘再见
see you around.
这主意不错
I’d like that.
冥冥中一切都有注定
I guess there’s a plan for all of us.
我必须死去
I had to die
一次还不够
twice
只为找寻冥冥中的答案
just to figure that out.
就像书里写的 我主行事 自有其神秘风格
Like the book says, he works his work in mysterious ways.
有人喜欢
Some people like it
有人不喜欢罢了
some people don’t.
你做得很好 孩子
You did good, kid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!