那个小崽子
That little shit has been trying
试图永远摆脱他父亲的阴影
to climb out of his father’s shadow for eons.
我都不敢想象如果他穿越成功
I’d hate to think what he
现世在他的手中会变成什么样子
would do to this world if he ever broke through.
我都快忘记这椅子长什么样子了
Forgot how big it was.
在新新监狱
Two hundred souls passed
这把椅子夺走了整整200条人命
through this wood and steel at Sing Sing.
是啊
Yeah.
哪边是东方
Which way’s east?
距你上次用它过了多久了
How many years since you’ve surfed?
我忘不了怎么用
Like riding a bike.
不一定
No, not really.
别告诉我你为了那个女孩这么做
Tell me this isn’t about the girl.
肯定主要不是因为那个女孩
Definitely mostly not about the girl.
冷水
Cold.
壮壮胆吗
Little flavor?
-想好了吗 -还没
-Sure about this? -No.
午夜
Midnite!
-运气如何 -承你贵言
-Any luck? -That’s a word for it.
见鬼 你是午夜老爹吗
Holy shit. You’re Papa Midnite, aren’t you?
你准备怎么靠近并用这些子弹杀死他们
And how exactly do you
他们可不会乖乖的束手就擒
intend on getting close enough to use these?
他们肯定会严密地看守她
Well, they did not leave her unguarded.
当这些混血恶魔的皮肤被圣水腐蚀后
Half-breeds are most vulnerable
就会变得十分脆弱
When their outer skin is breached by holy water.
只要持有某些圣物
Certain objects, most notably
比如伊斯塔利亚双十字架的其中一个
either of the two crosses of Isteria
即使你不是圣职人员
Have been used by even the unordained to bless
也能将普通的水
Commonly occurring waters
甚至雨水 转化为圣水
Even rain.
我想
Maybe if
工欲善其事
There’s no use sitting on
必先利其器 不是吗
the bench if you’re not ready to play, right?
您这的橱柜里不是正好有
You wouldn’t have one of
那个附魔十字架吗
those enchanted crosses here in a cabinet
能不能让我们带上
Maybe we could take with us?
听着 约翰 我无意冒犯
Look, John, no offense, I just
可是你想单枪匹马
don’t think that it’s a great idea, you know
靠一个人的力量去拯救世界
You going on a solo
我觉得你这么做不明智
mission to save the world. That’s my vote.
我不知道老爹是怎么想的 但是那
I don’t know what papa thinks, but that’s
带上他 约翰 回来后再收拾他
Take him, John. Kill him after.
等你回来以后 我给你办一张会员卡
If you get back, see me about membership.
如果你能活着回来的话
Maybe.
放心 我会活着回来的
Okay. I will.
-你在干什么 -为你祈祷
-What are you doing? -Praying.
祈祷 谢谢
Praying. Thanks.
得了吧
Come on.
混血恶魔 是吗
Half-breeds, right?
为了确保新生仪式的进行
A birth like this, they’re
他们肯定会严密看守她的 肯定是这样
definitely gonna be guarding her, right? Definitely.
没错
Yeah.
我们一定能干掉他们
We can get through them.
我说 那十字架会有用的 对吗
I mean, that cross has gotta work, right?
是不是
Right?
这和书里描述的不尽相同
It’s not always like it is in the books.
什么声音
What is that?
地狱语
Hellspeak.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
我能搞定
I’m okay.
当然
Sure.
谢幕演出
One last show.
你们好
Hi.
我叫约翰
My name’s John.
你们破坏了世间平衡
You are in violation of the balance.
立刻离开
Leave immediately
不然我就遣返你们
or l will deport you.
你们全部
All of you.
滚回地狱
Go to hell.
圣水
Holy water?
安吉拉
Angela.
约翰
Uh, John?
约翰
John.
该死
Shit.
用力拉
Pull!
安吉拉
Angela.
安吉拉 你怎么了
Angela, what is it?
把它弄走
Get it out.
快把它弄走
Get it out.
快点
Get it
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
做得不错 孩子
Not bad, kid.
做的不错 你听到没
“Not bad.” You hear that?
听懂了吗 那是因为
You know why that is? It’s because
我是克莱默 查斯·克莱默 混
this is Kramer. Chas Kramer, ass
查斯
Chas.
你说的对 约翰
You’re right, John.
和书里写的不一样
It’s not like the books.
没错
No
是不一样
it isn’t.
吾命汝 现于光
Into the light, I command thee.
你还真是自大
Your ego is astounding.
加百列
Gabriel.
预料之中
Figures.
邪恶就能统治世界了
And the wicked shall inherit the Earth.
轮的到你审判我吗 约翰
You judging me now, John?
背叛 谋杀 种族灭绝 你罄竹难书
Betrayal, murder, genocide, call me provincial.
我唯一的目的只是启示一下人类
I am simply seeking to inspire mankind to all that was intended.
通过把世界交给恶魔之子来实现吗
By handing Earth over to the son of the devil?
先启示我吧
Help me here.
你被赐予了珍贵的礼物 对吧
You’re handed this precious gift, right?
你们从造物主那里得到赎罪的机会
Each one of you granted redemption from the Creator.
杀人犯 强♥奸♥犯和猥亵者
Murderers, rapists and molesters
你们所有人 只需要忏悔
all of you, you just have to repentx7f
主就会将你们拥入胸怀
and God takes you into his bosom.
在整个宇宙整个世界里
In all the worlds in all the universe
除了人类 没有其他生物拥有如此优待
no other creature can make such a boast, save man.
真不公平
It’s not fair.
若主慈悲爱你至斯
If sweet, sweet God loves you so
我得确保你值得我主大爱
then I’ll make you worthy of his love.
我观察你很久了
I’ve been watching you for a long time.
只有面对恐惧时 你才会找到高贵的自我
It’s only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves.
你可以无比高贵
And you can be so noble.
所以
So
让我赐予你痛苦
I’ll bring you pain.
让我赐予你恐惧
I’ll bring you horror.
然后你将凌驾于它们之上
So that you may rise above it.
经历过地狱的洗礼 若你们还能幸存
So that those of you who survive this reign of hell on Earth
那才配得上主的爱
will be worthy of God’s love.
加百列
Gabriel
你疯了
you’re insane.
救赎之路 就从今晚铺开
The road to salvation begins tonight.
由此刻开始
Right now.
我知道你的爱从未降临于我
I know I’m not one of your favorites.
甚至教堂也不欢迎我
I’m not even welcome in your house.
但求你 给我一点点关注
But I could use a little attention.
我恳求你
Please.
出来吧
Come forth.
快点来
Hurry.
玛门
Mammon

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!