本不该属于此间的异类
Something that’s not supposed to be here.
枪可派不上什么用场
That’s really not going to help.
-闭眼 -为什么
– Close your eyes. – Why?
随你便
Suit yourself.
魔鬼就该待在地狱 对吧
Demons stay in hell, huh?
这话跟它们讲吧
Tell them that.
别担心 第一次都这样
Don’t worry. Happens to everyone the first time.
硫磺味而已
It’s the sulfur.
硫磺
Sulfur.
刚才是什么东西
What were those things?
恶魔
Demons.
-地狱清道夫 -不 这不可能
– Scavengers of the damned. – No, no. It’s impossible.
爱信不信 而且它们并不是冲我来的
Yeah. And I don’t think they were after me.
你真♥相♥信她不是自杀
You really believe she wouldn’t commit suicide.
伊莎贝尔吗
Isabel?
她永远不会自杀
Never in a million years.
那就来证实一下吧
Well, let’s be sure.
看看她是不是在地狱里
Let’s see if she’s in hell.
凉水还是热水
Oh, was it supposed to be hot or cold?
放在椅子前就好
In front of the chair.
真不敢相信我在做这种事情
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
-这些都是伊莎贝尔的遗物吗 -对
– These are all Isabel’s things? – Yeah.
-猫也是她的吗 -小鸭吗
– How about the cat? – Duck?
没错 怎么了
Yeah, why?
小鸭
Duck.
你觉得这名字奇怪
Oh, you think that’s strange.
猫是很好的动物
Cats are good.
能游走天地两界 还能行于人间
Half in, half out anyway.
如果这是某种仪式的话
If this is some kind of spell or something…
你不需要摆个蜡烛画个五芒星吗
Don’t you need candles and a pentagram for it to work?
怎么 难道你有吗
Why, do you have any?
-太荒唐了 -没错
– This is crazy. – Yes.
你需要离开一会
I need you to leave.
-你说什么 -安吉拉 配合一下
– I’m sorry? – Angela, please.
离开公♥寓♥
The apartment.
好的
Okay.
小心那只猫
Be careful with that cat.
老天 我讨厌这样
God, I hate this part.
-伊莎贝尔 -康斯坦丁
– Isabel. – Constantine.
安吉拉
Angela.
老天
Jesus.
-康斯坦丁 怎么了 -双生子
– Constantine, what? – Twins.
老天 你说什么
Jesus. What?
-你们是双生子 -你在说什么
– You were twins. – What did you say?
-她是自杀的 -什么
– She killed herself. – What?
所以她被罚下地狱了
And she’s damned for it.
伊莎贝尔·道森
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
我要吃东西
I need to eat.
伊莎贝尔 ·道森
你在这做什么
Hey! Hey, what are you doing in here?
别紧张 伙计
Relax, man.
慢点
Slow down!
老天 这是什么鬼地方
Oh God, what the hell is this?
约翰
John.
我还小的时候 就能看到那些东西
When I was a kid, I could see things.
人类本来无法看到的东西
Things humans aren’t supposed to see.
本来不应该看到的东西
Things you shouldn ‘t have to see.
我父母看不到 他们跟多数家长一样
My parents were normal. They did what most parents would do.
火上浇油
They made it worse.
一个人被折磨得无法承受的时候
You think you’re crazy long enough…
会寻求解脱
You find a way out.
-你试着自杀了 -我并不是试着自杀
– You tried to kill yourself. – I didn ‘t try anything.
严格来说 我死了两分钟
Officially, I was dead for two minutes.
但是当我越过界限
But when you cross over…
时间停止了
Time stops.
相信我
Take it from me,
在地狱的两分钟就像一生那么漫长
two minutes in hell is a lifetime.
当我从地狱回来时
When I came back…
我知道了
I knew…
我看到的那些都是真实的
All the things I could see were real.
天堂和地狱就在我们身边
Heaven and hell are right here.
藏在每扇门 每扇窗后面
Behind every wall, every window.
一个世界背后有另一个世界
The world behind the world,
而我们就生活在狭缝之中
and we’re smack in the middle.
天使和魔鬼无法穿越到达我们的世界
Angels and demons can’t cross over onto our plane.
所以我们能看到的就是所谓的混血
So instead we get what I call half-breeds.
暗示者
The influence peddlers.
他们只会在你耳边低语
They can only whisper in our ears,
但是眈眈一个词就能给予你勇气
but a single word can give you courage…
或是把你从云端拉入梦魇的深渊
or turn your favorite pleasure into your worst nightmare.
那些拥有魔鬼之力的
Those with the demon’s touch…
或是那些半天使 就生活在我们周围
like those part angel, living alongside us.
他们美其名曰平衡
They call it the balance.
但我称之为狗屎般的虚伪
I call it hypocritical bullshit.
所以如果有混血破坏了规矩
So when a half-breed breaks the rules…
我会把他们踹回地狱
I deport their sorry ass straight back to hell.
我抓不到全部的破坏规矩者
I don’t get them all…
但我想尽我所能 以便于能早点
But I’ve been hoping to get enough to ensure my…
-退休 -我没明白你的意思
– Retirement. – I don’t understand.
我是个自杀者 安吉拉
I’m a suicide, Angela.
按照规矩 我死后只有一个地方可以去
When I die, the rules say I’ve got just one place to go.
你在通过赎罪来增加去天堂的筹码
You’re trying to buy your way into heaven.
如果你被关进监狱
What would you do
而里面半数的犯人都是被你送进去的
if you were sentenced to a prison…
你会怎么做
where half the inmates were put there by you?
我相信上帝为每个人都有安排
I guess God has a plan for all of us.
上帝就是个把我们玩弄于股掌的孩子 小姐
God’s a kid with an ant farm, lady.
他完全是随心所欲
He’s not planning anything.
我们都还小的时候
When we were little…
伊莎贝尔也能看到那些东西
Isabel saw things too.
我是道森
Dodson.
警卫说他当时在查探尸体
Guard spotted him groping the body,
然后就跑去街对面
then he ran across the street.
到了这家店 喝遍了所有柜子里的酒
Came in here, and he had a go at the entire stock.
一分钟之内就酒精中毒死了
He drowned himself in alcohol in under a minute.
可能是我兄弟会的成员
Could’ve been a member of my fraternity.
他来这做什么
Hey, what the hell is he doing here?
他跟我一起的
He’s okay.
为什么不打我电♥话♥ 混球
Why didn’t you call me, you son of a bitch?
什么事
Yes?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你说什么
What?
怎么会
How?
明白了 再见
Got it. Bye.
我要去伊莎贝尔死的地方看看
I need to see where Isabel died.
降神会 占卜盘 通灵
Seances, Ouija boards, Channeling.
爸爸觉得她只是想得到关注
Our father thought she was just trying to get attention.
不过的确是这样
She certainly did that.
她把看到的那些东西告诉所有人
She’d tell everyone about the things she said she saw.
把我妈吓得半死
She’d scare my mother half to death.
后来差不多有一年时间她都没有说话
And then she stopped talking for almost a year.
于是你就把她送来医院了
So you had her committed.
没错
Yeah.
待了多久
How long?
两周
Two weeks.
我是说这一次
This time.
她时好时坏
She’d get better, and then she’d get worse.
最近尤其严重
Recently, a lot worse.
那个死掉的家伙手上刻的符号♥
That symbol that was cut in the dead guy’s hand…
跟这件事有关系吗
Does it have something to do with this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!