长椅双蛙
Two frogs on a bench.
不 不 我是前面那个人的
No, no, I’m with the guy you just
约翰 约翰
John! John!
我真是和他一起的
I’m with him, though.
盛装的老鼠
Rat in a dress.
当然是这样 盛装的老鼠
Of course it is. Rat in a dress.
我就试一下 没别的意思
I’m just testing. I’m just testing.
免礼平身
Don’t get up.
你有日子没来了
You’ve been absent some time.
又想来我这推销圣物吗
Have you come here with relics to sell?
最近忙得很 我金盆洗手了
No, I’m out of that now. I’ve been too busy.
也许你的病是
Perhaps peddling forgeries
贩卖♥♥赝品的报应
has ended up being bad for your health.
午夜 老天
Midnite, Jesus.
我真不知道那是赝品
I thought the thing was authentic.
我明白了
I see now.
你病得这么重有其它原因 多久了
Your health is bad for other reasons. How long?
几个月了 将近一年
A few months, maybe a year.
昨晚我好像听到了雷声
I thought I heard thunder last night.
一定是撒旦饥肠辘辘的声音
Must have been Satan’s stomach growling.
他会亲自来收割你的灵魂
You’re the one soul he’d come up here himself to collect.
我也有所耳闻
So I’ve heard.
我敢肯定你到我这里
Well, I am most certain you did not come here
并不是来寻求慰藉的
for a sympathetic shoulder to cry on.
我刚被恶魔袭击 就在大街上
A demon just attacked me, right out in the open on Figueroa.
他们厌恶你 约翰
They don’t like you, John.
你已经将多少恶魔放逐回地狱了
How many have you deported back to hell?
那不是什么杂种恶魔 午夜
Not some angry half-breed, Midnite.
那是彻头彻尾的魔鬼 就在我们的世界
A full-fledged demon, here, on our plane.
我想我不需要提醒你此事的荒谬
Clearly I do not have to remind you that is impossible.
昨天我还目睹了一个鬼兵
And yesterday I saw a soldier demon
试图从一个小姑娘的体内开膛破肚而出
trying to chew its way out through a little girl.
约翰 恶魔居地狱 天使归天堂
Listen, John, demons stay in hell, angels in heaven.
这是两界势力的平衡
The great detente of the original superpowers.
谢谢你给我普及历史
Thanks for the history lesson,
午夜 你帮过我很多
Midnite. You’ve been a tremendous help.
现在
Now,
我要用一下那把椅子
I need to use the chair.
约翰 就算你忘了
John, forgetting the fact
那东西能要了你的命
that it would almost certainly kill you,
你也应该知道我是中立的
you know I am neutral.
只要平衡不被打破 我就不会插手
And as long as the balance is maintained, I take no sides.
在你开这个酒吧之前
Before you were a bartender,
你曾是位独力对抗30只恶魔的巫医
you were one witch doctor against, what, 30 Ashgar?
-而我…-你曾是康斯坦丁
– And I… – You were Constantine.
大名鼎鼎的约翰·康斯坦丁
The John Constantine.
现在已成过眼云烟了
Once.
目前情况严峻 我是认真的
This isn’t the usual game, I can feel it.
有东西在逼近
Something’s coming.
真可怕
Spooky.
巴尔萨扎
Balthazar.
光是你刚刚的话就能让我兴奋一整夜
That expression alone has made my entire night.
我让你兴奋个够
I’ll make your night.
我要把你这个下♥贱♥的东西
I’ll deport your sorry ass
打回你该去的地方 杂种
right where you stand, you half-breed shit!
你们知道这的规矩
You know the rules of my house.
不准在我的地盘上撒野
While here, you will abide by them.
约翰老弟
Johnny boy.
听说你时日无多了
Word is you’re on your way down.
有鲜肉吃了
Fresh meat.
真让我垂涎欲滴
Finger-licking good.
我有话要和他说 约翰
We have a meeting now, John.
你说什么 我没听见
What? I didn’t catch that.
让你也过过我的日子
Welcome to my life.
康斯坦丁先生
Mr. Constantine.
-我见过你 -我记得
– I saw you… – I remember.
-后来我还在 -真是缘分
– And then I saw you at the… -Regular kismet.
如果可以 我想请教几个问题
I’d like to ask you a few questions, if that would be okay.
我现在不太想说话
I’m not really in the talking mood right now.
那你听着就好了
Well, maybe you could just listen then.
拜托了
Please?
总有麻烦事
Always a catch.
我妹妹昨天遇害了
My sister was murdered yesterday.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢
-Sorry to hear. -Thanks.
她出事前在雷文斯坎精神病院接受治疗
She was a patient at Ravenscar.
从那里的楼顶跳下
She jumped off the roof.
我记得你刚刚说她遇害了
Thought you said she was murdered.
伊莎贝尔不会自杀的
Yeah, well, Isabel wouldn’t have taken her own life.
没错 精神病人怎么会自杀呢
Yeah, what kind of mental patient kills herself?
简直是疯了
That’s just crazy.
我听说过你在这片辖区的大名
Look, I’ve heard your name around the precinct.
也知道你涉足的领域
I know the circles you travel in.
神秘学 魔鬼学 驱魔术
The occult, demonology, exorcisms.
我妹妹死前曾患上深度妄想症
Just before my sister was committed, she became deeply paranoid.
开始谈论恶魔和天使
She started talking about demons, angels.
我觉得她是被蛊惑了 康斯坦丁先生
Now, I think someone got to her, Mr. Constantine.
有人将她洗♥脑♥ 驱使她坠楼
I think they brainwashed her into stepping off that roof.
可能是邪教或者什么帮会干的
Some kind of legion or cult.
分♥析♥的不错 侦探
Sounds like a theory, detective.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我以为以你的经验
I thought with your background,
至少能够帮我指明方向
you could at least point me in the right direction.
当然 没问题
Yeah, okay, sure.
我妹妹不是自杀
It wasn’t a suicide.
她是虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
My sister was a devout Catholic.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you understand that?
假如她自杀
If she took her own life…
灵魂将直落地狱
Her soul would go straight to hell
在那里她将被五马分尸
Where she’d be ripped apart
在惨叫与苦痛中无尽地挣扎
over and over in screaming, brutal agony
永世不得超升 对吗
for all eternity. That it?
我说的对吗
That about right?
你真该死
Goddamn you.
侦探
Detective.
假如我告诉你上帝和恶魔定下赌约
What if I told you that God and the devil made a wager,
以人类灵魂作为赌注 你怎么想
A kind of standing bet for the souls of all mankind?
你该吃药了
I’d tell you to stay on your meds.
听我说
Humor me.
规则是谁都不能直接插足人间
No direct contact with humans. That would be the rule.
只施加影响 看谁能赢
Just influence. See who would win.
好吧 我信了
Okay, I’m humoring you.
-为什么 -无人知晓
– Why? – Who knows.
-也许仅为取乐而已 -原来是取乐
– Maybe just for the fun of it. No telling. – Oh, so it’s fun.
丈夫把妻子活活打死是在取乐
It’s fun when a man beats his wife to death
母亲溺死孩子是在取乐
when a mother drowns her baby.
而你却把这一切都归咎于魔鬼
And you think the devil is responsible?
人性本恶 康斯坦丁 是人性
People are evil, Mr. Constantine. People.
你说得对 人性本恶
You’re right. We’re born capable of terrible things.
然而有时一些其它的力量
Then sometimes something else
也会恰到好处地蛊惑我们
comes along and gives us just the right nudge.
真让我大开眼界
Well, this has been real educational.
不过我不相信魔鬼的存在
But I don’t believe in the devil.
你应该相信 因为他相信你
You should. He believes in you.
断电了
It’s a power outage.
不太像
Not likely.
-什么 -赶紧走 快
– What? – We should go. Now.
那是什么
What is that?
飞翼
Wings.
也许还有利爪
Maybe talons.
别开玩笑了 什么的利爪
You’re kidding. Of what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!