小心点 大英雄
Yeah, easy there, hero.
-那是龙息枪 -我以为你再也搞不到它了
– That’s dragon’s breath. – I thought you couldn’t get it anymore.
我认识的一个人认识一个人
Yeah, well, I know a guy who knows a guy.
有什么行动
So, what’s the action?
我刚给一个小女孩驱除了个恶魔士兵
I just pulled a soldier demon out of a little girl.
看起来它像是试图到透过那个躯体到人间来
Looked like it was trying to come through.
我知道你听到这话的感觉
Yeah, I know how it sounds.
不 对他们来说我们就像是扯线木偶
No, we’re finger puppets to them
约翰 而不是通道
John. Not doorways.
他们能操纵我们 但不能越到我们这个维度
They can work us, but they can’t come through onto our plane.
总而言之检查一下卷轴 看看有没有先例
Check the scrolls anyway. See if there’s any precedent.
当然 约翰
Sure thing, John.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
你会不会恰好带来了
Wouldn’t happen to have anything for a…
止咳药
免费提供
On the house.
好了 提个问题
All right, question.
我还得做你的奴隶多久 约翰
How much longer do l have to be your slave, John?
你不是我的奴隶 查斯
You’re not my slave, Chas.
你是我非常倚仗的徒弟
You’re my very appreciated apprentice.
唐托为独行侠的伙伴 罗宾为蝙蝠侠的弟♥子♥
就像唐托和罗宾一样
Like Tonto or Robin.
或者是瘦人旁边总有个胖子朋友
Or that skinny fellow with the fat friend.
你说得对 那为什么
Right. So then why don’t I
我不学点除了开车以外的东西呢 约翰
apprentice something besides driving, then, John?
约翰 约翰
John? John.
我喜欢和你聊几句 约翰
I love our little talks, John.
我能替您拿外套吗 康斯坦丁先生
May I take your coat, Mr. Constantine?
不用 谢谢 我不会待很久
No, thanks, l’m not gonna be staying long.
-您呢 女士 -不用了 我也不会待很久
– How about you, ma’am? – Oh, no, l’m not staying long either.
我真的要跟他谈谈 很重要的事
I really need to speak with him. It’s important.
先来后到
First come, first served.
看来你不管在哪都这么无礼
So you’re rude no matter where you are.
-神父 -你好
– Father. – Hi.
-你得到消息了吧 -对 我已经和主教谈过了
– You have news. – Yes, I spoke with the bishop.
我知道你的要求是什么 孩子
I know what you want, son.
又名上帝之眼 上帝用于监视人类的法眼
还在用你的全知之眼监视我吗 加百列
Still keeping your all-seeing eye on me, Gabriel?
我受宠若惊
I’m flattered.
我倒可以给你提供点
Well, I could offer something
关于牧羊人如何指挥羊群的建议
about how a shepherd
让最不羁的那些羊也乖乖听话
leads even the most wayward of his flock.
但是这样做未免假惺惺的
But it might sound disingenuous.
必须得给她举办天主教葬礼 神父 一定要
She has to have a Catholic funeral, Father. She has to.
安吉拉 那是一个不可饶恕的罪过
Angela, it’s still considered a mortal sin.
她没有自杀
She didn’t commit suicide.
但是主教不这么认为 你知道规矩的
The bishop believes otherwise. You know the rules.
规矩
Oh, rules.
神父
Father.
戴维
David.
她可是伊莎贝尔
This is lsabel.
她相信只有上帝是爱她的
God was the only one she ever believed loved her.
拜托
Please.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我最近看到了一些不对劲的灵魂出现
I’ve been seeing some unusual soul traffic lately.
也许你会考虑给我点宽限
You might consider giving me an extension.
我这段时间就会给你们这方做点好事
I could do your side some good these days.
你还在试图为了进天堂做好事吗
You still trying to buy your way into heaven?
那么那些我送回去的地狱走狗呢
What about the minions I’ve sent back?
只算那些就够我进天堂了
That alone should guarantee my entry.
我已经跟你说了多少次了
How many times have I told you?
因果关系并没有这么简单
That’s not the way this works.
为什么 我对上帝的侍奉还不够多吗
Why, haven’t I served him enough?
-他想从我身上得到什么 -不过是老一套的东西
– What does he want from me? – Only the usual.
献身 信仰
Self-sacrifice, belief.
我当然有信仰 老天
Oh, I believe, for chrissake.
不 不 你心知肚明
No, no, you know.
而且还有区别 你已经看过了
And there’s a difference. You’ve seen.
我自己从没想看 这个诅咒与生俱来
I never asked to see. I was born with this curse.
是天赋 约翰
A gift, John.
是你自己把它挥霍到了自私的用途上
One that you’ve squandered on selfish endeavors.
我给小女孩们驱魔
I’m pulling demons out of little girls.
那又是为了谁
Who’s that for?
你所做的所有事情 都只是为了你自己
Everything you’ve ever done, you’ve only ever done for yourself.
为了做好事从而回到他圣洁的光辉之下
To earn your way back into his good graces.
苛刻无尽的清规戒律
Impossible rules, endless regulations…
谁能上天堂 谁又下地狱以及各种原由
Who goes up, who goes down and why.
你根本不了解我们这种人
You don’t even understand us.
你才是那个该下地狱的 你这个杂种
You’re the one who should go to hell, half-breed.
为什么是我 加百列
Why me, Gabriel?
私人恩怨 对吗
It’s personal, isn’t it?
我的礼拜做得少 祷告也不够多
I didn’t go to church enough, I didn’t pray enough.
还是少捐了5块香火钱 到底为什么
I was 5 bucks short in the collection plate. Why?
你将英年早逝
You are going to die young
是因为你自15岁以来每天抽30根烟
because you smoked 30 cigarettes a day since you were 15.
由于你的所作所为
And you’re going to go to hell
你也注定会坠入地狱
because of the life you took.
你没救了
You’re fucked.
就算下雨也还是外面好
At least it’s nice out.
上帝的幽默感可是够臭的
He always had a rotten sense of humor.
他开的玩笑简直要人命
And his punch lines are killers.
约翰
John!
康斯坦丁 下雨了 约翰
Constantine, it’s raining! John! Hey!
在罪犯的后院挖出22具女尸
Twenty-two women were found buried in the assailant’s back yard.
尸体伤痕累累 残缺不全
So much damage had been done to the bodies,
警方需要拼接
police had to match
警方报告称其曾被利刃
Police report she had been physically penetrated
刺中100余次后活埋
over 100 times and buried alive.
藏尸于冷藏库中
found locked in a storage freezer,
头部被斩下 其器官也
his head severed and his organs
他将霍莉的尸体塞入
He stuffed Holly’s body into
尸体上发现曾被强♥奸♥的痕迹
The bodies ravished by the unknown
嫌疑人使用一把小手锯
He used a small handsaw….
头部几乎被割下 眼球也被挖出
had nearly decapitated.Even his eyes were gouged out.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
精神病院自杀案件
对不起 小伊
I’m so sorry, Izzy.
康斯坦丁
Constantine.
我是道森
Dodson.
你好
Hello?
找谁
Hello.
你好
Hello?
你的时间不多了
快来买♥♥新雪弗兰吧
兄弟 借个火
Hey, buddy, got a light?
别多管闲事 驱魔人
Should’ve minded your own business, exorcist.
我知道你要去哪 约翰
I know where you’re going, John.
你要去午夜俱乐部
You’re going to Midnite’s.
我不是让你在车上等吗
You’re supposed to wait in the cab.
那里是天使和恶魔的庇护所
It’s a haven for those who rise and fall.
我在书上读过 约翰
I remember reading about this, John.
你读书读傻了 只是个酒吧
You read too much, kid. It’s a bar.
只是酒吧吗 就算是吧
It’s a bar? It’s a bar.
午夜老爹是正义的使者
Papa Midnite is a crusader for good.
坚守着保持中立的誓言
He swore the oath of neutrality.
-约翰 这个人很传奇 -是的
-John, the man’s a legend. -Yeah.
你能把我带进去吗 约翰
Can you please get me into this bar, John, please?
求求你了 约翰
I’m begging you, John, please?
-行 你可以进去 -真的吗
-Sure, you can get in. -I can get in?
能进去算你厉害
If you can get in.
能进去 暗号♥是头熊 对吗
If I can get… It’s a bear, though, right?
还是两只入云鸭
Or two ducks in a cloud?
长椅双蛙
Two frogs on a bench.