这对你来说并不是一个污点
That’s not a bad black mark against you.
你很可能以前在别的什么地方听说过这个名字
You probably heard it somewhere else before.
现在 关于你的供述 宣誓过的供述
Now. About your statement, sworn statement,
那只马戏团猩猩不会说话
that the circus ape is incapable of speech.
-不 我不会屈服的 -你会的 阿曼多先生
-No. I won’t submit to this. -You will, Se駉r Armando!
我没做错什么 你们对待我象罪犯一样
I have done nothing wrong! You are treating me like a criminal!
请坐回去
Sit back, please.
不 不 不
No! No, no.
-看守 -不
-Guard! -No!

No!
我就知道那马戏团主在说谎
I knew that circus owner was lying.
他们坚持他坠楼死亡是意外
They insist he fell to his death accidentally.
那是因为他企图逃跑 他知道他已经暴露了
While trying to escape! He knew he’d been exposed.
阿曼多怀旧马戏团
注意 注意
Attention. Attention.
昨天晚上 几支安♥全♥部♥队在城市各处
Last night, several security forces apprehended and placed in custody
逮捕并监禁了一些猩猩仆人
a number of servant apes from widely scattered households throughout the city,
这些猩猩在东区郊外
who had gathered clandestinely in the unused building
未启用的大楼里秘密集♥合♥
on the outskirts of the East Sector.
猩猩的主人已被严正警告
Property owners are firmly warned that they bear sole responsibility
他们应对猩猩的行为和下落负全责
for the behavior and whereabouts of their servant apes.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank.

No!
“一打牛排 纽约风味 给范泰尔女士”
”One dozen steaks, New York cut, for Mrs Van Thal.”
加上一加仑…不
Add one gallon of… No.
两加仑油
Two gallons of kerosene.
州长大人 最新的猩猩违抗报告
Mr Governor. The latest ape-disobedience figures.
财产破坏明显增加
There’s been a marked increase in property damage.
这不可能都是疏忽 麦克唐纳
Couldn’t all be carelessness, Mr MacDonald!
安排分发坏分子名单
Arrange for distribution of the Achilles list.
给每个警务辖区一份备份
Copies to each police precinct.
详细内容给各个指挥官
Details are to be left to the individual commanders,
我要名单上的每一只猩猩
but I want every ape on that list
明天早上6点前统统送进训练中心回炉
delivered to the reconditioning center by 0600 tomorrow morning.
对不起 309 笼子都满了
I’m sorry, 309. The cages are full.
在星期二的拍卖♥♥会举♥行♥前 我们不能收容更多的了
We cannot accommodate any new intakes until after Tuesday’s auction.
“收集一支修过的45式自动手♥枪♥”
”Collect one repaired Colt 45.”
加上…
And…
100圈弹♥药♥
100 rounds ammunition.
这份坏分子名单 麦克唐纳 涉及我们唯一致命的弱点
The Achilles list, Mr MacDonald, referring to our Achilles heel,
包括了过去每一只
contains the name of every ape who,
公然违抗的猩猩的名字
over the past year, has been overtly disobedient.
对它们的指控是无意义的
The charge against them is nonsense.
这会根据我的意愿做
It will do for my purposes.
它们构成了我们的心腹大患
They constitute the hard core of our problem
我会将它们一举铲除
and I’m going to crush them once and for all!
长官 你这样只会进一步激化矛盾
Sir, you will only further aggravate the problem.
这种行动荒唐 我强烈反对
This action is folly, and I wish to protest it in the strongest possible terms.
很好 麦克唐纳
Very well, Mr MacDonald.
你的反对我已正式记录
Your protest has been duly noted.
从现在起 你只有一项任务 找到那只会说话的猩猩
From now on, you have but one assignment: to find that talking ape.
-这是什么 红色警报 -有几分象
-What is this? A red alert? -Sort of.
我发现猩猩管理中心的电脑记录出现了诡异的差错
Ape Management computer’s come up with an intriguing error.
507批货 来字印尼 代号♥I
Shipment 507, I for Indonesia,
是三只红猩猩和一只黑猩猩
comprised three orangutans and one chimpanzee.
-那么 -在婆罗洲没有黑猩猩
-So? -There are no chimpanzees in Borneo.
是 长官 请等一下
Yes, sir.
国♥家♥安♥全♥监察长坎普在三号♥线
State Security Chief Inspector Kolp on line three.
是 长官
Yes, Inspector.
给我上个月印度尼西亚的档案
Give me the Indonesia file for last month.
那是507批货 来自婆罗洲
That’s 507, ex-Borneo.
好的 长官 让我看看
Right, Inspector. Let me check.
507 婆罗洲 是的 长官
507, ex-Borneo. Yes, sir.
那只黑猩猩被卖♥♥给了布莱克州长
That chimpanzee was sold to Governor Breck.
上帝啊 正如我想
Good God! Just as I first thought.
它一直就在我们的眼皮底下
We’ve had him under our noses all the time!
长官 只要你一声令下
Sir, I’m willing to have the ape executed immediately
我就马上把这猩猩处决了
on your verbal orders alone.
-你将得到书面命令 -谢谢 长官
-You’ll have it in writing. -Thank you, sir.
叫麦克唐纳来指挥部
Get Mr MacDonald at the Command Post.
但是 怎么知道它会不会说话
However, suppose he can speak but won’t?
我不理解
I don’t understand.
监查长的意思是这还有一个疑问
The chief inspector means there’d still be a doubt.
假如这只黑猩猩闭上嘴不说话
If the chimpanzee keeps his mouth shut,
这案子不能了结 我们就把档案关闭
the case stays open. We’d like to close the file.
可以 我向你保证
You shall. I promise you.
对猩猩的重新训练申请得填写一式三份
Reconditioning applications have to be made out in triplicate.
我是麦克唐纳 请讲 是 长官
MacDonald speaking. Yes, sir.
你要我把凯撒带给坎普监察长
You want me to turn Caesar over to Inspector Kolp?
它上了你的坏分子名单了
Is he on your Achilles list?
麦克唐纳 不要对命令发问
Mr MacDonald, do not question an order.
不 长官 我不是要问 只是…
No, sir, I’m not questioning the order. It’s just that…
好吧 我会把它送去 立刻就去
Well, I sent him out on an errand. He should be back momentarily.
好 长官 你说什么我就做什么
Yes, sir. I’ll do just as you say.

Come.
不 这是送到交通控制室去的
No, this goes to Traffic Control!
别着急 它们不会读
Take it easy. They can’t read.
还不行 它们不会
Not yet, they can’t.

Do.
麦克唐纳 你在电♥话♥旁吗
Mr MacDonald, are you near a phone?
麦克唐纳 这是命令 你马上接电♥话♥
Mr MacDonald, it is imperative that you get to a phone!
接电♥话♥ 麦克唐纳 你听到我了吗
Come in, Mr MacDonald! Do you hear me?
到电♥话♥旁拿起电♥话♥
Get to a phone and come in!
现在 接电♥话♥
Now, come in!
-是的 州长 -坎普和警♥察♥已经上路来这儿了
-Yes, Mr Governor. -Kolp is on his way down with the police.
-凯撒还没回来吗 -还没有 长官 我找找看
-Is Caesar back yet? -Not yet, sir. I’ll keep a look out.
把它移交给他们时通知我
Notify me the moment he’s handed over to them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我希望…
I wish…
我希望我们能有什么方法交流
I wish there was some way we could communicate,
那么你就能理解 我…
so you’d understand that l…
我明白
I understand,
麦克唐纳
Mr MacDonald.
是的 我…我就是他们一直在找的那只
Yes, I… I’m the one they’re looking for.
我从来不相信 我…我认为你只是个神话
I never believed it. I… I thought you were a myth.
不 我不是
Well, I’m not.
但是我要告诉你
But I will tell you something that is.
人类是善良的信条…
The belief that human beings are kind…
不 凯撒 有一些人…
No, Caesar. There are some…
一小撮 或许 但不是他们中的大多数
A handful, perhaps, but not most of them.
他们从来就不向善 除非我们胁迫他们
They won’t learn to be kind until we force them to.
只有我们自♥由♥了 我们才能那么做
We can’t do that until we are free.
你准备如何获得自♥由♥
How do you propose to gain this freedom?
只能依靠我们自己
By the only means left to us.
-革命 -但是…这注定会失败
-Revolution. -But… it’s doomed to failure!
也许吧…这次
Perhaps… this time.
-下次也会 -也许
-And the next. -Maybe.
-但是你还会尝试 -你 还有其他所有人
-But you’ll keep trying. -You, above everyone else,
应该知道
should understand.
我们只有掌握武力 才能获得自♥由♥
We cannot be free until we have power.
以其他的途径 我们怎么获得呢
How else can we achieve it?

Go.
啊 麦克唐纳先生
Ah, Mr MacDonald,
我奉州长之命 前来逮捕凯撒
I have an order from the governor to take Caesar into custody.
我知道 我一直在找它
I know. I’ve been looking for him.
-它不在指挥部 -不在
-He’s not in the Command Post? -No.
发布一条命令围捕所有无人看管的猩猩
Issue an order to round up all unaccompanied apes.
我还不明白为什么它会跑
I still don’t see why he made a run for it.
这很简单 麦克唐纳 这只猩猩有智力
It’s really quite simple, Mr MacDonald. The ape has intelligence.
它知道它的朋友阿曼多死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!