No!
别走了 别走了
No! No!

Do.
注意 训练控制部
Attention. Training Control.
四只配种的雌猩猩来了
Four females have arrived for insemination
三只大猩猩 一只黑猩猩
three gorillas and one chimpanzee.
请挑选四只优良的雄性
Please select four superior males –
三只大猩猩 一只黑猩猩
three gorillas, one chimpanzee -and send
把它们马上送到繁育房♥来
them to the breeding annex immediately.
254号♥接下来可以拍卖♥♥了
254 process for auction.
是的 夫人 立刻销♥售♥
Yes, ma’am, for immediate sale.
一只七岁的雄性大猩猩 寝室清洁工已训练完毕 A级
One male gorilla, age seven. Fully conditioned bedmaker, grade A.
是 是 拍卖♥♥后你可以贷款支付
Yes, yes. You will be credited after auction.
你是布兰克的狐群狗党的一员了
So you’re a member of Breck’s party.
现在我懂了你怎么拿到那些大合同的
Now l understand how you got those big contracts.
他对这个国家有利 对我们大家都有利
He’s good for this country. Good for all of us.
你真的认为他会那样做
You really think he’s gonna make it?
我认为没人可以阻止他
I don’t know of anyone who could stop him.
认养8号♥
Bring up lot eight!
8号♥ 一只雄黑猩猩
Lot eight! One male chimpanzee!
年轻力壮 有着极好的身体条件
In early prime and perfect physical condition.
好好看看这只品种 女士们先生们
Take a good look at this specimen.
这只是今天下午要卖♥♥的
This has to be the buy of the afternoon.
年轻力壮 极好的身体条件
Early prime. Perfect physical condition.
在大家的注视下 它表现的如此驯服温顺
Under observation, he appeared so familiar, obedient, docile
如此聪明伶俐以至不需要再训练了
and intelligent with humans that conditioning was not considered necessary.
但是想要得到它 是有条件的
But it certainly can be provided on request.
这只800美元起价
We’re gonna start the bidding on this specimen at $800.
好了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
这只极品 你们愿出多少钱呢
what am I bid on this superb specimen?
起价800 800
Bidding starts at 800. 800.
极品啊 大家愿出多少钱
What am I bid for this superb specimen?
800 800
800. 800.
-850 -850了 我可以听到9打头的吗
-850! -850 over here. Do I hear nine?
-900 -我听到900了 那里900
-900! -I hear nine over there! Nine over there!
-950 -那里最后面的出950
-950. -950 over there on the end.
1,000.
最后面的先生出1000 1000美元
1,000 from the gentleman on the end. $1,000.
-1100 -这里1100了
-1100! -1100 over here.
-1150 -后排出1150
-1150. -1150 in the back row.
-1200 -1200美元 这位先生
-1200 -$1200 from this gentleman.
有人出价比这位先生高吗
Going to this gentleman.
有人追价吗 有人追价吗…
Going! Going…
-买♥♥下它 -1500
-Buy him. -1500!
麦克唐纳先生出1500
1500 from Mr MacDonald!
为布莱克州长阁下
For His Excellency, Governor Breck.
追价啊 追价啊
Going! Going!
成交
Gone!

Come.
很好 摩根 但最后一段的措词要简化
It’s very good, Morgan, but simplify the wording in that last paragraph.
长官 我们收到了公共卫生自动化计划的坏消息
Sir, we’ve received a disappointing report on the automated sanitation plan.
-您有一个宵禁控制的会议要开 -取消 格丽雅小姐
-You have a meeting with Curfew Control. -Cancel it, Miss Greer.
这些数字 你重新核对过吗
These figures, did you double-check them?
-是的 长官 -再核对一遍
-Yes, sir. -Triple-check them!
-不 过来 -保持所有通话 格丽雅小姐
-Come. -Hold all calls, Miss Greer.
这是过去四周所有猩猩的智商测试数据
Here’s the IQ profile on all apes tested within the last four weeks.
提升了32.3点
It’s risen by 32/3 points.
哈哈 给麦克唐纳看 他总是认为我捏造事实
Uh-huh! Show Mr MacDonald. He thinks I’m imagining things.
我统计过数据 摩根 你抽样的部分不对
I assembled that. You summarized the wrong part.
所以它们的数值才以这么高的比例增加
So their output has increased about the same percentage,
被州长认为是好消息了
which I thought the governor might regard as good news.
好吧 我们稍后再仔细检查
It’s all right. We’ll go over that later.
别走
No.
看好了
Watch.

Do.
不 不 不 擦干净 擦干净
No, no, no. Clean. Clean.
看来这小子毕竟不是那么聪明
It seems the little fella’s not so bright after all.
不 对奴隶来说太聪明从来就不是好事
No. But brightness has never been encouraged amongst slaves.
噢 不要这么敏感 麦克唐纳
Oh, don’t be so touchy, Mr MacDonald.
我们大家都曾经是奴隶 从某种意义上说
All of us were slaves once, in one sense of the word or another.
如果你对这猩猩不满意 我们可以把它送回去重新训练
If you feel the ape’s unsatisfactory, we can have him reconditioned.
-不需要 -非常正确 麦克唐纳
-That isn’t necessary. -You’re quite right, Mr MacDonald.
不过不是说你美好的理由
But not for any of your bleeding-heart reasons.
再训练 你早就这样想了 是吗
Reconditioning. That’s all any of you ever think of, isn’t it?
难道你没意识到 如果我们把每一只违抗命令的猩猩
Don’t you realize, if we were to take every ape who disobeyed an order
送回去重新训练 猩猩管理中心会被挤满的
and sent him back for reconditioning, Ape Management would become overcrowded.
-这是唯一有效果的 -将错就错吧
-It’s the only thing that has any effect. -Just makes them worse.
有些事不能错
Some of them couldn’t be worse.
我已经正在编制一本综合手册
I’ve been having a comprehensive list compiled.
-州长先生 -嗯 有什么事吗
-Mr Governor. -Yes, what is it you want?
-你和防御委员会的会议要开了 -我一会就来
-It’s your meeting with the Defense Council. -I’ll be along in a moment.
-防御委员会 -我等会告诉你
-Defense Council? -I’ll tell you about it later.
这和你所提到的手册有关吗
Is this related to the list you mentioned?
你会知道全部细节的 麦克唐纳
You’ll be given full details, Mr MacDonald.
同时 我们要立个好榜样
Meanwhile, we’re going to set a good example
这小子我们自己来重新训练
and recondition this fella ourselves.
-我们还没给它起名呢 是吧 -是的 布莱克先生
-We haven’t named him yet, have we? -No, Mr Breck.
我要复兴我爱妻生前
I’m going to revive a charming tradition established
制定的有趣传统了
in her lifetime by my dear wife,
让你自己给自己起名字
and let you name yourself.
“凯撒”…大帝
”Caesar.” A king.
什么事
Yes?
他们在会议室里等你
They’re waiting for you in the council chamber.
凯撒做酒保大才小用
I don’t think we’ll ever make a bartender out of Caesar.
让它去指挥部
Have him detailed to the Command Post.
别碰
No!
注意 在广场有一份无人看管的猩猩的记录
Attention. There is a report of unescorted apes in the Plaza.
大家可以查阅
Investigate.
能为您做什么吗 麦克唐纳先生
Can I help you, Mr MacDonald?
这只猩猩被分配到指挥部
This ape’s assigned to the Command Post.
-它叫什么名字 长官 -凯撒
-What’s his name, sir? -Caesar.
让它从文件开始 简单的传达
Start him off in the files. Low-priority traffic.
是 长官
Yes, sir.

Do!
丽莎 丽莎
Lisa. Lisa!
啊 阿曼多先生
Ah! Se駉r Armando!
-这边 先生 这边走 -坐下 坐下
-This way, se駉r. This way. -Sit down, sit down.
我们有好消息给你
We have good news for you.
-好消息 -是的 你被释放了
-Good news? -Yes. You’re to be released.
我和霍士金斯监查长相信
Inspector Hoskyns and I believe
你的猩猩不是那两只会说话的黑猩猩的孩子
that your ape is not the child of the talking chimpanzees.
-你们找到他了 -还没有 不过迟早会找到
-You found him? -Not yet, but he’ll turn up sooner or later.
对我们指控你给你添的麻烦深感抱歉
I’m sorry for the inconvenience we had to cause you.
请你一定要原谅我们 但是这是不得已的
Do forgive us, but it was unavoidable.
噢 是 是
Oh, yes. Yes.
那么我…我可以走了
Then I’m… I’m free to go?
对 只要你在这份宣誓书上签字
Oh, as soon as you sign this sworn declaration.
-这上面说啥 -只是你从头到尾给我们说的
-What does it say? -Only what you’ve been telling us all along.
这只马戏团猩猩不会说人话
The circus ape is incapable of human speech and,
就你所知 它从没说过一句话
to the best of your knowledge, he’s never uttered a word.
这是当然
Certainly.
好极了 现在我们可以用鉴定者核对一遍
Excellent. Now we’ll check this with the authenticator,
然后你就可以走了
then you’ll be free to go.
鉴定者
The… authenticator?
只是程序上的 请坐回去 就只需一会
It’s just a formality. Sit back down, please. It’ll just take a moment.
鉴定者会做什么
What does the authenticator do?
让人说真话 没什么痛苦的
Makes people tell the truth. It’s quite painless.
比如说
For example,
你说你第一次听说卡尼斯这个名字是在这个办公室里
you said you first heard the name Cornelius in this office.
是真的吗
Was that true?
-不 -现在 这个 你明白了
-No. -Now, there! You see?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!