God, oh, God, oh, God. – Don’t panic.
哦,天哪 – 你跟他说什么?
Oh, God. – What’d you tell him?
我告诉她你婶婶因患疟疾死了
OK. I told him that your Aunt Ermintrude died of malaria.
她应该死于跳伞事故
She died in a skydiving accident.
她的降落伞没打开
Her parachute didn’t open.
我怎么知道? 她根本就不存在
How am I supposed to know? She doesn’t even exist!
我知道我犯错了 但我会扭转我的生活的
I know I’ve made some mistakes, but I’m turning my life around.
我已近计划好了 我要去舞会
I’ve got it planned. I’m gonna go to the ball.
给艾丽特·内勒留个好印象
Impress Alette Naylor.
拿着,最重要的是先买♥♥件新礼服
Here! All I have to do first is buy a new dress.
不,贝克丝,绝对不要
Bex, no! Absolutely not.
你已经有1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥件礼服了
You’ve 10,000 dresses already.
什么?太夸张了
What? You exaggerate.
我知道有件礼服很完美
I know the dress. It’s perfect. You got it at the thing.
知道我说的是哪件吗? 在哪呢?
Know what I’m talking about? Where is it?
希望没在清理的时候扔掉了
I hope we didn’t throw it away at the de-cluttering.
哦,贝克丝,想象一下你穿上这件礼服
Oh, Bex. Imagine you wearing this dress.
走过镜子 是不是连自己都嫉妒?
Walk past the mirror. Would you be jealous?
会的! – 对
Yes! – Yes.
哦,天哪,我都忘了我有这件礼服
Oh, my gosh, I forgot I even had this dress.
福鲁克看到你穿这件会爱上你的
And Fluke would love you in that dress.
别提他了
Don’t talk about Fluke.
为什么?怎么了?
Why? What happened?
那个长腿的叫艾丽西亚的贱♥人♥出现了
Alicia Bitch Longlegs is what happened.
我讨厌她,她是谁?
I hate her. Who is she?
她是个拥有一切的完美女孩
She’s the girl with the perfect everything.
好吧,卢克真是个没福气的傻瓜
Well, well, Luke is a raging moron.
他看到你穿着这件礼服 在舞会上惊艳四射时
He’s gonna be so bummed when you show up
一定会非常后悔
at the ball looking like a total knockout in that dress.
你会成为一个性感女神
You’re gonna be a total hottie.
太棒了,现在却得就是一个新包包
It’s perfect. All I have to do now is buy a new bag.
哦,贝克丝,这个房♥间里一定有
Oh, my God. Bex, there has to be a bag somewhere in this room.
苏西,不要打开那个衣柜
Suze, do not open that closet!
[Suze screams]
哦,苏西!苏西!
Oh, Suze! Suze!
苏西,你还在吗? 哦,我的天
Suze, are you there? Oh. Oh, my God.
你是不是一件东西都没扔掉?
You didn’t throw anything away, did you?
对不起
I’m sorry.
好吧,我知道你需要什么了
OK. I know what you need.
嗨,乔伊斯 – 现在怎么样?
Hi, Joyce. – How’s it going?
谢谢,我是个纺织品进口商的老婆
Thank you. I’m the wife of a textile importer.
我老公发现了我藏在衣柜里的秘密
My husband found my secret stash in the linen closet.
他发现了我所有的旅行装
Yeah, he found all of my cruisewear,
他告诉我 以后再也不会有旅行了
and now he says that there won’t be a cruise!
哦 – 好,先讲到这吧,乔伊斯
Oh. – OK, hang in there, Joyce.
你呢?陆毅奇 这个星期怎么样?
What about you, Ryuichi? How was your week?
我叫是陆毅奇 我是个购物狂
My name is Ryuichi, and I’m shopaholic.
嗨,陆毅奇
[All] Hi, Ryuichi.
距离我最后一次用信♥用♥卡♥
It is six months, three weeks
已经6个月,3星期,零4天了
and four days since I last used my credit card.
哦! – 陆毅奇!
Oh! – Ryuichi!
太棒了 你是我们的榜样
That is just wonderful. You’re an inspiration to all of us.
你听到了吗,乔伊斯?
Did you hear that, Joyce?
你呢,弗里克先生
What about you, Mr. Freak?
我叫迪·弗里克 我是个购物狂
My name is D. Freak. Uh, I’m a shopaholic.
嗨,弗里克 – 欢迎
Hi, Freak. – Welcome.
我以前也是NBA球员
I’m also a former NBA player.
言归正传 今天我在卡地亚手表上又失去理智了
We’ll get back to that. Um, I cracked at Cartier today.
这次你花了多少钱?
How many did you buy this time?
嗯…我买♥♥了7个手表
Uh… I got seven.
一周七天,每天一个
One for every different day of the week.
看,我带着桑托斯的 我还有…
See, I got the Santos. And I got…
还是言归正传,好吗? 给他一些鼓励,言归正传
Keep comin’ back, OK? Give him some support. Keep comin’ back.
哪家店?
Which store?
瑞贝卡,你也分享一下你的故事吧
Rebecca, why don’t you share your story.
嗯…大家好 我叫瑞贝卡·布鲁伍德
Um… Hello, everybody. Uh, I’m Rebecca Bloomwood.
嗨,瑞贝卡
[All] Hi, Rebecca.
实际上我来这里 是我朋友的意思
I just actually came here as a favor to a friend.
我的意思是,我喜欢购物
Uh, I mean, I like shopping.
这有错吗?
Is there anything so wrong with that?
我是说,商店的存在就是为了享受的
I mean, stores are put there to enjoy.
这种经历真是快乐了
Uh, the experience is enjoyable.
不止是快乐
Well, more than enjoyable.
是…是美妙
It’s… It’s beautiful.
模特身上丝绸的光泽
The sheen of silk, draped across a mannequin.
崭新意大利皮鞋的味道
Oh, the smell of new Italian leather shoes.
意大利皮鞋,是最棒的
Italian leather shoes, that’s the best.
哦…挥动信♥用♥卡♥时的那种快♥感♥
Oh… The rush you feel when you swipe your card.
刷完卡后,这些东西都归你了
And it’s approved. And it all belongs to you!
够了,瑞贝卡 谢谢你的分享
OK, Rebecca. Thank you for sharing.
买♥♥完东西后的那种愉悦
The joy you feel when you’ve bought something,
世界上就只剩下你和购物天堂
and it’s just you and the shopping.
你和购物天堂 – 陆毅奇
You and shopping. – Ryuichi!
你要只需要一张小小的信♥用♥卡♥
All you have to do is hand over a little card.
对极了! – 别说了!
Yes! – Pull it together!
这难道不是世界上最棒的感觉吗?
Isn’t that the best feeling in the world?

Yeah. – Don’t you wanna
你不想在山顶上大声呼喊 – 这才是真心话
shout it from the mountaintops? – That’s real talk.
你是如此的… 自信,充满活力…
And you feel so… confident and alive…
还有高兴? – 对,高兴!
And happy? – And happy!
还有温暖 – 对,温暖!
And warm. – And warm!
大家都怎么了? – 我得去买♥♥一个新包包
What’s going on here? – I need to buy a new bag.
我必须给艾丽特·内勒留下个好印象 – 买♥♥个表配你的提包
I have to impress Alette Naylor. – Get a watch to go with that bag.
凯瑟琳·玛兰蒂诺有个促销活动 (凯瑟琳·玛兰蒂诺:美国时尚品牌)
Oh, there’s a sale at Catherine Malandrino.
你太了解我了 – 不要让她…
You’re like my soul sister. – Don’t let her…
我得走了,祝各位好运
I have to go. Good luck, everybody.
他们卖♥♥鞋子吗?
[Stuttering] They have shoe?
你坐下 – 我的意志坚定
You sit down. – [All] My will is strong.
我的钱包紧闭 我不会去商店
My wallet is closed. I do not want to shop.
]
啊!
Ah!
哦,盒子里是什么? 有什么惊喜吗?
Oh, what’s in this box? Have I seen absolutely everything?
诗伯高 我爱诗伯高
[Gasping] Sparkles. Oh, I love sparkles.
你们仓库里还有吗?
Do you have any more in the back?
你,你!哦!
You. You! Oh!
对不起
I’m sorry.
离我远一点! 把这些都拿开
Get it away from me! Get it all away from me!
不是这些,天哪
Not those! Oh, my God.
[Car horns honking]
[Car horns honking]
[Muzak rendition of Rehab plays]
[Indistinct chattering]
艾丽西亚!你看起来太迷人了
Alicia! Mmm. You look stunning.
嘿,介绍一下,这位是卢克·布兰登
Hey. I want you to meet Luke Brandon.
《成功理财》的 – 杂♥志♥现在办得不错
From Successful Saving. – The magazine looks great now.
就是她 别紧张
[Rebecca] There she is. OK, do not panic.
你好,艾丽特
Hello, Alette.
从我14岁那年起 我就有志于去你的杂♥志♥工作
Since I was 14 I wanted to work at your magazine…
瑞贝卡,你看起来很可爱
Rebecca. You look so cute.
你脱线了 – 什么?
You’re unraveling. – What?
天哪 – 丢人
[Gasps] What? – Tsk. Shame.

Hi. – [Indistinct chattering]
– [Sleeve ripping] – [Yells]
哦!
Oh! [yells] – [Screams]
[Both shouting]
对不起
I’m sorry.
我的天 哦,天哪,天哪
Oh, please. Oh, no. Oh, no.
她很可爱,不是吗? – 对很可爱
Isn’t she adorable? – Uh, yes. Adorable.
小心,小心
Oh, oh, oh!

Woo!
亲爱的,我想要杯香槟
Now, dear. I need a glass of champagne right now.
马上来 – 我要杯金汤利(杜松子酒和汤利水混合的鸡尾酒)
Coming right up. – And I’ll have a gin and tonic.
没问题
Absolutely.
我非常想见这位“戴着绿披巾的女孩”
I’m intrigued to meet this Girl in the Green Scarf.
听说是位有潜力的电视明星 – 说的没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!