你知道我这个周末的日程安排
Look, as you know I was put on the schedule for this weekend.
我每个周末都有安排
I am put on the schedule for every weekend.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
整个城市都停下来了
The whole town was out of work.
在没有希望的时候这个家伙给了我们希望
He was the guy that gave us hope when there really was no hope.
只是…他离开了
Just… leave him be.
看他的牙齿
Look at his teeth.
他把它们拉出又用强力胶黏回去
He was pulling them out and supergluing them back in
翠西 完整解剖
Gracie, full autopsy, please.
噢 拜托 伙计 没必要切开他的身体吧
Hey, come on, man, there’s no need to cut this man’s body.
为什么一个健康的 这个城市最受欢饮的人…
Why does an apparently healthy, favourite son of this city….
在50岁时开始虐待自己并且无家可归
Become self mutilating and homeless at 50?
心脏停止跳动让他死亡了 当那并不是死亡的原因
Cardiac arrest may be how he died but not why.
清洁遗体
Prepare the body, please.
我想他的意思是…
I think what he’s saying is that…
有时候在生活中 你知道你…
Sometimes in life, you know you just…
你想要随它去吧
You’re asked to leave it alone.
但是有时候你不能
But sometimes you can’t.
你觉得他认为这是个小事 我应该不管它吗
Do you think he believes it is a time I should leave it alone?
不 没有
No, I don’t.
我从不随波逐流 那就是人们讨厌我的原因
I never leave it alone, that’s why people hate me.
迈克…人们都在说你的坏话
Mike… people are saying bad things about you.
我想说有些事情是错的
I can tell something is wrong.
但是我自己一个人做不到
But I can’t do this alone.
我需要你的帮助 告诉这个世界你身上发生了什么
I need your help, to tell the world what happened to you.
哦 抱歉
Uh, sorry…
脑灰质褶皱正常 没有明显的挫伤
Regular folds of gray matter, no obvious contusions.
没有老年痴呆萎缩症状
No shrinkage from Alzheimers.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
能把CT扫描件再给我看一下吗
Can you show me the CT scan again please?
-这些东西多久了 -六个月前的
-How old are these? -Six months.
六个月 行了
Six months, okay.
他的大脑应该很糟糕 但是…
His brain should be a mess, but…
它看上去很正常
It looks completely normal.
记录中有 严重的头痛
Records say: severe headaches,
头部会产生…
double vision, voices…
重影和重音
in his head.
没有脑震荡记录
No documented concussions.
他总是抱怨头晕
He did complain of dizziness.
-噢 经常抱怨吗 -是的
-Yes, How often? -Once.
18年的橄榄球职业生涯吗
In 18 years of professional football?
约瑟夫·马路恩
Joseph Maroon.
在证明上签字 缝合
Sign the certificate, sew him up.
固定大脑
Fix the brain, please.
你知道我们没有那么多的预算
You know we don’t have the budget to do that.
人不会无缘无故发疯 我要找到原因
People do not go mad for no reason, I’m going to continue looking.
-不可能 -丹尼你过分了
-No, you’re not going to. -Danny, you are out of line.
-嘿 不要这样对我说话 -我是值班的病理学家
-Hey, you do not speak to me like that. -I am the pathologist on duty.
病理记录上签的我名字
I am the pathologist on record.
听好了 这不是你自己的实验室
Listen This is not your laboratory.
我给这遗体做的检查 如果我做错了 那是我的错误
My hands are on this body If I am wrong, I am wrong.
-你就是错了 -不是你说了算 是我
-And you are wrong -Not you, me
固定大脑
Fix that brain.
我要确保他们不为做这件事超支
Hey, I am going to make sure that they don’t pay for any of this.
我会写我要做的测试的清单
I am going to write my orders for the tests that I need.
-那你自己付钱去 -可以
-Then you’re paying for it yourself. -Yes, Danny.
请你离开我的工作室
Please, exit my workplace.
走开
Please.
25年来我从未如此要求过检测小组
In 25 years I’ve never requested a panel of tests like this.
你想要干什么
What are you looking for?
在书里或者生活里 从没有发生过这样的事情
There is not a single case, in a book or in life,
哪里有一个健康年轻的男人像那样疯
where a man that healthy, went that mad, that young,
而且大脑看起来很正常
with no visible abnormality of the brain.
-我不知道我在寻找什么 -我可以告诉你
-I don’t know what I am looking for. -I can tell.
-它会花费你一大笔钱的 -明白
-It’s going to cost you a fortune. -I understand.
好吧 你要想成为英雄 但你得确保我们都不会有麻烦
Okay, well, if you have to play hero, just make sure we both come out okay.
奥马鲁医生 帮你收了一些东西 我放你桌子上了
Dr.Omalu, you got something today. I left it on your desk.
谢谢
Thank you.
普雷玛
Prema…
这么晚 你去哪了
It’s very late. Where have you been?
我找到了一份工作
I got a job.
-你行的…-嗯 一次转变
-Look at you… -Well, a shift.
在别人家里 照顾老年人
At a home, feeding old people.
太好了 恭喜你
That is fantastic, congratulations.
那是
What is that?
迈克·韦伯斯特
Mike Webster.
让我们从现在开始去赚够1000美元吧…
Raise is worth a thousand dollars and here we go…
要不要我买♥♥个电视放你卧室里
Would you like me to get you a TV for your room?
不用了 一个就好了
No, this one will be fine.
呃 好吧
Oh, okay.
我不知道你在担心什么
I can’t tell what you’re more afraid of.
你会找到什么…
What you will find…
或者找不到什么
or what you won’t
哦 我的天呐
Oh, My God.
哦 天呐
Oh, My God.
让我们一起为5号♥加油
Let’s get the Jacked Up No. 5
公羊队和闪电队再次狭路相逢
Bringing it again with the Rams vs Chargers,
马克·布杰要传球给托尼·费舍尔
Mark Bulger gonna be delivering the ball to Tony Fisher.
球扔到他的脚下了
throws it down around his feet,
丹尼·爱德华准备开始冲线了
So Donny Edwards is gonna level him right there.
看来大个子总能在合适的时候发起冲击
Always be looking out for the big hit right there.
托尼·费舍尔受伤了
Tony Fisher got Jacked Up.
4号♥ 海鹰队首领 DJ·哈科特
No.4, the Seahawks and the Chiefs, DJ Hackett.
如果你想赶时间 请先看看你的身后…
If you gonna make the catch in time, lord gotta watch your back…
看我 看着我
Eyes on me, Eyes on me
先生们…
Gentlemen…
这是需要思维游戏 这是需要欲望的游戏
This is a game of awareness. It is a game of desire.
这就是为什么场上有三个裁判的原因
That’s why we have the three whistle drill.
动起来
Let’s Go
当你听到三次哨声…
When I blow this whistle three times…
去寻找你的队友 任何一个队友
You seek out a team mate, any team mate
像野兽一样 去冲击 去碰撞 暴♥力♥点
You make collision, You be physical, You be violent
就是现在 躁起来
Bring it in here, let’s go
你想让这个运动员放手的办法只有一个
The only way you’re going to get this players hands off of you,
你要用尽全力去扼住他们的喉咙
You grab him by his throat and you squeeze.
紧紧扼住直到他大小便失禁
You choke him until shit runs down his leg.
听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
冲 冲 冲起来
Drive, drive, get up.
撞他 冲 冲
Hit, drive, drive.
老鹰队的杰克·维尔斯 德科·约翰逊
Jack wires in the Eagles, Dirk Johnson,
我一直在期待这一刻
and I’m gonna wait for this,
因为他脸上的表情在告诉你他…
Because the look on his face tells you that he got…
受伤了
Jacked up.
我们的1号♥干翻了乔恩·科塔回到了替补区
And our No.1 hit of the week Jon Kitna dropping back to pass
肖恩·斯宾塞完成了对他的擒抱
and Shawn Spencer and lifts him off his feet.
噢 天啊 乔恩·科塔伤了
Oh, my God. And Jon Kitna got: Jacked Up.
你该看看这个 班尼特
You should see this, Bennet.
很好看 真的很精彩
It’s actually, really beautiful.
他真的做到了 触底得分
Yes he’s got him touchdown.
一次关键的防守
A tremendous catch.
我能给你看一些东西吗
Can I show you something?
这里边泡着人的脑体样本…
The human brain resides in a fluid…
完全脱离人的大脑
completely disconnected from the human brain.
放松点 班尼特 我都能听到你的呼吸声
Bennet, will you relax? I can hear you breathing.
这是一个有问题的大脑
This is a really terrible brain.
之前从没见过德库思老师吗 稍等两分钟
Ever met the Great DeKosky before? Expect two minutes, tops.
是他吗
Is that him?
你就是那个优秀毕业生了
So you’re our prize graduate.
告诉他吧
Tell him.
-迈克·韦伯斯特 他是…-我知道他是谁
-It’s Mike Webster, the… -I know who Mike Webster is.