开始
Set, hut!
很好 很好 速度 速度 上
Nice job, nice job. Tempo, tempo. Let’s go.
重来
Reset.
速度 速度 继续战斗 孩子们
Tempo, tempo. Let’s pick it up this time, boys.
教练 他们什么阵容 好的 我们换
What personnel they got, Coach? All right, let’s change it.
右侧 右侧
Wall right, wall right.
确保接住球 上 上 动起来
Make sure you pick off the flyer. Here we go, here we go. Everybody up!
准备 预备
Ready. Set!
预备 开始
Set, hut!
这边 不错 不错
There you go. Nice job. Nice job.
迈克拼尽全力保护我
Mike did. Someone to help me with maximum protection. Mike did.
迈克帮我训练
Someone to help me call the play. Mike did.
迈克帮我融入全队
Someone to help me get the team in line. Mike did it.
迈克掌控全局 迈克一直在做
Mike controlled it, Mike ran it.
我们需要他 不能没有他
We needed him, we used him,
他是我们的依靠
we leaned on him.
他是我们力量的源泉
He was our strength in our offense.
我知道他 我比所有人都了解他
I know this man. I know his backside as well as anybody.
坦白讲 再好的形容词用在迈克·韦伯斯特身上都不为过
Simply, nothing has ever compared to Mike Webster.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
将进入美国职业橄榄球联盟名人堂历史的人
the greatest center in the history of the National Football League,
他身穿52号♥球衣”铁人”迈克·韦伯斯特
your inductee into the Hall of Fame, number 52, “Iron Mike” Webster!
显然 我喜欢这个开局
I’d like to begin obviously,
我想试着幽默一点 但我更想真实点
I want it to be fun, but I want to be truthful.
毕竟这儿还是有大量的球迷
Because the people out there are tremendous fans.
但是当我们站在现场感受这一切
Locally, but as we go through this,
我希望你们能明白 对于我来说最棒的事情
I want you to understand the greatest thing that has happened to me,
是在我的橄榄球职业生涯里
in my experience in professional football,
是能够有机会和有共同目标的人一起工作
is to have the opportunity to work with people with a common goal.
为了同样的目标 不惜一切…
And with the same purpose, and to sacrifice…
我想说 打橄榄球显然是不容易的
I’ll tell you this, it’s painful to play football, obviously.
训练并没有什么乐趣 夏天度日如年地操练
And it’s not a lot of fun out there, to be in two-a-day drills
头顶着头 这不正常
in the heat of summer, banging heads,it’s not a natural thing.
我害怕失败 真的 我很害怕
I was scared to fail, honest to god, I was scared I’d fail.
到现在我都很怕
I’m still scared of that.
而我们要做的就是结束比赛
And all we have to do is finish the game.
当比赛结束 我们赢了 就是这样
If we finish, we win. Yeah
联邦发问
The State has asked,
经过漫长的审议 一次死刑判决
after a lengthy trial, a death sentence,
两次上诉 我们为什么要相信你会带来新证据
and two appeals, why we would learn anything new from you?
奥马鲁医生 你有医学学位吗
Dr.Omalu, Do you have a medical degree?
是的 尼日利亚大学的
Yes, from the University of Nigeria.
在埃努古 尼日利亚
At Enugu, Nigeria.
我居住在纽约的哥伦比亚大学医学院
I did my residency at Columbia University Medical School in New York.
我还有公共卫生和流行病的硕士学位
I also have masters degrees in public health and epidemiology.
同时 我还是个有执照的医生
In addition, I am a certified physician executive,
专长是急诊医学
with a specialty in emergency medicine.
当然 委员会认证了我的
And of course I’m board certified in
法医病理学 临床病理学 还有解剖病理学
forensic pathology, clinical pathology and anatomic pathology.
我的中心工作是神经病理学 对大脑的研究
My focus is neuropathology, the examination of the brain.
-当开始研究…-抱歉 抱歉
-While working as a… -I’m sorry, so sorry, I’m sorry.
我还在卡♥耐♥基♥马林大学
I am also completing my MBA
完成了我的工商管理硕士学业
at Carnegie Malin University.
在我来美国之前 我还有
Oh, uh, and before I came to America, a Masters Degree
伦敦皇家音乐学院音乐理论的硕士学位
in the Theory of Music from the Royal School of Music in London.
不过 你先问了 我还要补充什么吗
But, oh, your original question, what I can add?
我的专业是死因调查
My specialty is the science of death.
比起生活的意义 我更关注死亡的原因
I think more about why people die than I do the way people live.
死者的手
Hands of the deceased.
破碎和脱落的指甲
Broken and dislodged fingernails.
一个 曾为自己的生命 激烈反抗过的女人的手
The hands of a woman, who fought wildly, for her life.
最终失去了…
And lost…
被告托马斯·钱伯斯的手
The hands of the defendant, Thomas Chambers,
这实际上是受害者的血
and that is in fact the blood of the victim.
这不就证明政♥府♥抓对认了吗
Then doesn’t that suggest that the state has the right man?
我原以为是这样 直到我听到
I thought so, until I heard
警♥察♥对钱伯斯先生217小时的调查内容
Hour 217 of Mr Chamber’s police interview.
我很清楚地听见他说 “我讨厌血”
I heard him very clearly say: “I hate blood”.
小时候我拔过一次牙
I had a tooth pulled as a child once,
牙龈不停地出血
and it would not stop bleeding.
-这样我就觉得奇怪了 -怎么了
-So I got curious. -what about?
那些手 我不能理解…
Hands, I could not reconcile…
冲突的双手 我觉得我快要疯了…
these conflicting sets of hands. So my mind is going mad…
所以我想弄清楚…
So I’m trying to figure out…
托马斯·钱伯斯家族是不是有血友病的历史
If Thomas Chambers’ family has a history of hemophilia.
所以我去问他的父亲 但是他的父亲说没有
So I asked his father and his father said no.
但是 有一种血友病 A型血友病…
But, there is a strain of hemophilia, hemophilia A…
它太罕见了所以从没去检测…
It is so rare that it is never tested for…
钱伯斯先生的A型血友病检测结果是阳性…
Mr. Chambers tested positive for hemophilia A…
他的手可能接触过受害者 如他所说是要帮她
His hands may have touched the victim perhaps, to aid her as he claims,
如果他用手去杀人
If his hands had been the murder weapon,
如果他被抓了或咬到了
if he had been scratched or bitten,
他会流血而死
he would have bled to death.
如果宾夕法尼亚州法♥院♥执行了死刑判决
If the state of Pennsylvania, moves forward to execute,
你们将会杀死一个无辜的人
You would be killing an innocent man.
-生日快乐…-乔 走开
-Happy Birthday to… -Way to go Joe.
-早上好 翠西 -早上好 奥马鲁医生
-Good morning, Gracie. -Good morning, Dr.Omalu.
-这是今天的记录 -这是昨天的
-Here are the cases for today. -This is from yesterday.
嘿 整间房♥子都满了 开始检查吧
Hey, I got a full room today, cycle them through.
嗯
Yes sir.
从瑞秋·格林开始吧
Let’s begin with Rachel Greene.
瑞秋 我需要你的帮助
Okay Rachel, I need your help.
现在我们是一起的
We are in this together.
请帮我找出发生在你身上的事
Please help me to find out what happened to you.
-一起来吧…-丹尼 拜托
-Here we go… -Danny, come on.
翠西…
Gracie…
奥马鲁医生使用不同的工具 减少交叉感染
Dr.Omalu uses different stuff, makes less of a mess.
可能是它们之间的关系恶化了
Possible cause of relationship between…
自行用药和早期头部创伤
self-medication and early head trauma.
导致了药物的滥用
Leading to narcotics abuse and overdo
你不是精神病学家 班尼特
You’re not her shrink, Bennet.
如果我知道她的生活状况 我就知道她的死因了
If I know how she lived, I know why she died.
你应该小心点的 丹尼
And you should be careful, Danny.
说不定哪天我会解剖你的尸体
One day I may be rushing through your autopsy.
威切特医生 奥马鲁医生来见你
Dr.Wecht, Dr.Omalu is here to see you.
你知道你不回尼日尼亚去的原因吗
You know the reason why you’re not back in Nigeria, don’t you?
知道 因为我提醒过你
Yes, because I remind you of you.
别耍帅了 坐吧
Only less handsome. Sit.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on down there?
没事 我在做我的工作 我很好啊
Nothing, I’m doing my work, I’m fine.
骗谁呢 丹尼讨厌你的冲动 我从来没有见过他像这样
You’re not fine, Danny hates your guts, I’ve never seen anything like it.
我我觉得你工作有点慢了
I think you’re working a little too slow.
我是一个医生 死者是我的病人
I’m a doctor, the dead are my patients.
我尊重他们
I treat them with respect.
这就是你和他们谈话的原因吗
But do you have to talk to them?
如果必须谈话 心中默念就好
If you have to do that, talk to them in your head.
我们谈谈手术刀吧 你还在丢弃手术刀
And we discussed the knives, you’re still throwing them away.
我们是匹兹堡的公共医院 手术刀很贵的
We’re a public agency in Pittsburgh, they’re expensive.
要重复利用
Reuse them.
你同意我拿用在连环杀手身上的手术刀
Would you want me, to cut open your mother
给你的母亲开刀吗
with the same knife I used on a serial killer?
同意 我求你了
Yes, I’d probably request it.
你该找个对象了
You need a girlfriend,
你需要多和活人接触
You need to touch somebody alive once in a while occasionally.
活的女人 虽然偶尔她们会很烦人
Living women, well occasionally they’re a pain in the ass,
但更多的时候是比较有意思的
but quite often they’re amazing.
试试吧
Give it a try.
好吧
Okay.
别那么特立独行 融入周围
Just be, a little less of an artist, fit in a little more.
嗯
Yes.