What did you say to my daughter?
事实,阿基姆不会对她感兴趣的事实
The truth. That Akeem could not be interested in her.
你怎么这么确信 – 我们的儿子不能和这种女孩在一起
How can you be so sure? – Our son can’t consort with such a girl.
等等
Now, wait a minute!
欧哈
Oha…
你一定很不愉快,我会补偿你的
You have been inconvenienced, and I’m prepared to compensate you.
一百万美金够吗? – 门都没有
Shall we say 1 million dollars? – No way.
两百万 – 你不能买♥♥走我的女儿
2 million. – You can’t buy my daughter off.
胡说八道 – 谢斐,向麦克道尔先生道歉
Nonsense! – Jaffe, apologise to Mr. McDowell.
不,他不值得我道歉,他的女儿也不值得
I will not. The man is beneath me, and so is his daughter.
我才不管你是谁,这里是美国,杰克
I don’t give a damn who you are. This is America, Jack.
你再敢说丽萨一句坏话,别怪我动手
You say one more word about Lisa, and I’ll break my foot off in your ass.
什么 – 你们在吵什么
Pardon me? – What’s everybody yelling about?
他们的儿子,王子,爱上了你姐姐,但是国王却接受不了
Their son, the Prince, loves your sister, but the King can’t handle it.
不,他没有,王子爱的是我
No, he’s not. The Prince is in love with me.
你好吗? – 是的,妈妈,我很好
Are you all right? – Yes, Mother. I’m fine.
你干嘛要拥抱他,他只是个仆人
Why are you hugging him? He’s just the servant.
他是王子
He’s the Prince.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你是说阿基姆才是王子 – 是的,他爱着丽萨
You mean Akeem’s the Prince? – Yeah, and he’s in love with Lisa.
怎么好事全都是她的!
How come she always gets the good ones?
丽萨在哪儿 – 被你♥爸♥爸赶走了
Where is Lisa? – Your daddy ran her off.
你对她说了什么 – 这不重要
What did you tell her? – It is of no consequence.
我们马上就回扎门达 – 丽萨不走我不会走
We shall return to Zamunda at once. – I will not leave without Lisa.
你在乎她
So you do care for her?
母亲,我爱她
Mother, I love her.
去找她吧
Then go after her.
阿基姆,我不许你去 – 别这样了,谢斐,我们的儿子正在恋爱
Akeem! I forbid you. – Put a sock in it, Jaffe. The boy’s in love.
达利尔,怎么啦
Darryl, what happened?
丽萨把我甩了 – 我知道,小可怜
Lisa dumped me. – I know. You poor thing.
我们先把你的湿衣服脱下来
The first thing we have to do is get you out of these wet clothes.
停车
Stop!
丽萨
Lisa!
丽萨
Lisa!
我自己走就行
I will be fine by myself.
丽萨,求你
Lisa, please.
我没想过要伤害你
I did not mean to hurt you.
现在我知道是谁送给我这个了
Well, at least I know who gave me these.
你还是自己留着吧,因为我不想要它们
You can keep them, ’cause I don’t want them…
也不想要你
…and I don’t want you.
丽萨!丽萨
Lisa! Lisa…
别烦我
Just leave me alone!
丽萨,别这样,我爱你
Lisa, please. I love you.
那你的未婚妻呢?
What about the woman you are supposed to marry?
我不爱她,要不干嘛我跑到美国来
I don’t love her. Why do you think I came here?
你♥爸♥爸告诉我,你是来播撒皇室种子的
Your father told me – to sow your royal oats.
我是来美国寻找妻子的,我来到了皇后区,找到了你
I came to America to find my bride. I came to Queens to find you.
那么你干嘛要骗我,为什么不告诉我你是王子?
So why did you lie to me? Why didn’t you just tell me you were a prince?
因为我想要你爱的是我这个人
I wanted you to love me for who I am.
我不知道你是谁 – 我是你爱着的那个人
I’m not sure who are. – I’m the man you fell in love with.
这与我是王子有什么干系吗?
Should it matter that I am a prince?
没什么关系,但是
It shouldn’t, but I…
如果你说你不再爱我,我就不再烦你了
Say you never loved me, and I won’t bother you again.
这没用,我们完全不是一路人
It just wouldn’t work out, we’re too different.
你是皇室贵族,天呐
You’re royalty, for God’s sake.
你要我放弃王位的继承权吗?我可以
Do you want me to renounce my throne? I will.
我宣布放弃王位的继承权,我不再是扎门达国的王子了
I renounce my throne. I am no longer the Prince of Zamunda.
我二次宣布放弃继承权
I renounce my throne!
这样你开心了吧
Does this make you happy?
我不能让你这么做
I can’t let you do that.
我不在意王位
I do not care about my crown.
我在意的是你
All I care about is you.
嫁给我,丽萨
Marry me, Lisa.
你怎么看 – 答应吧,宝贝儿,给自己一次机会
So, what do you think? – Go on, honey. Take a chance.
听着,抱歉,我不能,再见,阿基姆
Look, I’m sorry. I can’t. Goodbye, Akeem.
如果你真是王子,我会嫁给你的
If you’re really a prince, I’ll marry you.
想开点儿,至少我们学会了怎么炸薯条
Look at it this way. At least we learned how to make French fries.
你还是不和我说话
You’re still not speaking to me.
我只是希望我们的儿子快乐 – 我也一样
I only want our son to be happy. – And so do I.
阿利奥,别这样,这不是我们能掌控的,那个女孩拒绝了他
Aoleon, please. It is out of our hands. The girl told him no.
你都对她那样了,怎么能怪她呢?
After the way you treated her, who could blame her?
就算她同意了,他们也不能结婚,这有悖传统
Even if she said yes, they still couldn’t marry. It’s against the tradition.
愚蠢的传统
Well, it is a stupid tradition.
我难道能改变什么吗? – 你可是国王啊
Who am I to change it? – I thought you were the King.
殿下,还没到那个环节呢
Your Highness. We have not come to that part yet.
殿下,殿下
Your Highness. Your Highness!
你真的愿意为了我放弃了所有的这些吗?
Would you really have given this up for me?
当然,如果你愿意我现在就能放弃
Of course. If you like, we can give it all up now.
不要
Nah!
… 别走开,后面还有一丢丢 …
等会儿,等会儿,就停在那儿
Wait a minute, wait a minute! Stop right there.
听着,在那儿停一会
Listen! Stop right there a minute.
一个人去餐馆的笑话,你们要听吗?
A man goes into a restaurant. Are you listening?
一个人去餐馆,坐下喝汤
A man goes into a restaurant. He sits down and has a bowl of soup.
他对服务生说“过来,尝尝汤”
He says to the waiter, “Come, taste the soup”.
服务生说“汤有问题吗”“尝尝汤”
The waiter says, “Is there something wrong with the soup?” “Taste the soup.”
“汤太烫了吗?”“你尝尝”
“Is the soup too hot?” “Will you taste the soup?”
“汤太凉了吗?”“你就尝尝”
“Is the soup too cold?” “Will you just taste the soup!”
“行,我来尝一口,汤勺在哪儿?”
“All right, I’ll taste the soup. Where’s the spoon?”
好笑吗?你个呆瓜
What do you know from funny, you bastard?