我不确信我为结婚做好了准备
I’m not sure if I’m ready.
我知道我们从来没有聊过这个话题
I know we never had a talk about this,
但是我一直以为你和服侍你沐浴的侍女发生过关系了
but I always assumed you had sex with your bathers.
我以前就是这样
I know I do.
我不是指这个,我都二十一岁了,可还从没离开过扎门达
It’s not that. I’m 21 years old, and I have never left Zamunda.
我得去看看外面的花花世界
I have yet to experience what the outside world has to offer.
所以你想要在外面播撒皇室的种子?
So you want to sow your royal oats?
不,不是那样的…
No, it’s not that…
你是对的!出去看看世界,自我享受一番
You’re right! Get out, see the world. Enjoy yourself.
去满足你的性♥欲♥,四十天以后你回来,你将迎娶伊玛妮
Fulfil every erotic desire, and in 40 days, you will marry Imani.
但是,父亲… – 就这么定了
But, Father… – It is settled.
请大家注意
May I have your attention, please?
婚礼将被推迟到四十天之后举♥行♥
The wedding will proceed in 40 days.
你们可以回家去了,晚安
You may go home now. Good night.
欧哈,为王子准备行李,我的儿子要去旅行
Oha. Prepare the royal baggage. My son is going on a trip.
打点行装!
Prepare the royal baggage!
这次旅行太妙了,四十天的云雨啊
This trip is an excellent idea. 40 days of fornication.
桑米,我另有主意,我打算自己去寻找妻子
Semmi. I have something else in mind. I intend to find my bride.
你对这个老婆有什么不满意的?
What is wrong with the one you have?
难道你不想立刻就脱♥光♥她吗?
Didn’t you want to rip her clothes off?
我想要一个既能唤起我的智慧,又能唤起我的激♥情♥的女人
I want a woman who will arouse my intellect as well as my loins.
你上哪儿去找这么一个女人? – 美国
Where would you find such a woman? – In America.
美国真大,可以有无限的选择
The land is so big, the choices so infinite.
我们去哪儿呢,洛杉矶还是纽约?
Where shall we go? Los Angeles or New York?
让老天决定吧
We’ll let fate decide.
人头就去纽约,反面就去洛杉矶
Heads, New York. Tails, Los Angeles.
我们去纽约
We go to New York.
但是要去纽约的哪个地方,才能找到优雅智慧的女人呢?
But where in New York can one find a woman with grace and elegance?
一个适合国王的女人
A woman suitable for a king.
皇后区!
Queens!
弗兰克·奥诺瓦兹先生,请接问候电♥话♥
Mr. Frank Oznowitz. Please pick up a white courtesy telephone.
这儿没有人知道我是皇室的人,我要当个普通人
No one here can know I am royalty. I must appear as an average man.
我不会说的
I will not say a word.
停!
Halt!
操♥你♥妈♥!
You dumb fuck!
立刻带我们去皇后区
Take us to Queens at once.
你们真想去皇后区?有钱人都去曼哈顿
Do you want to go to Queens? Rich fellows should be in Manhattan.
住在华尔道夫酒店或者皇宫酒店
Stay at the Waldorf or the Palace.
带我们去皇宫酒店 – 不,我要去皇后区
Take us to the Palace. – No, I want Queens.
我们没钱,我们只是从非洲来的穷学生
And we’re not rich. We’re ordinary African students.
随你的便,哥们
Whatever you say, pal.
你们要去皇后区的什么地方?
What part of Queens do you want?
带我们去最平凡普通的地方
Take us to the most common part.
这倒容易,要说那种不起眼的地方,皇后区有的是
That’s easy. If there’s one thing Queens got a lot of, it’s common parts.
“操♥你♥妈♥”是什么意思?
What does “dumb fuck” mean?
这地方够破吧? – 是的,就是这儿了
Is this shitty enough for you? – Yes, this is perfect.
太棒了!桑米,快看啦
Fascinating! Semmi, look at this.
美国太好了,太自♥由♥了,大伙可以随便把瓶子扔在大街上
America is great indeed. A country so free, one can throw glass on the street.
你肯定是脑子进水了!
You must be out of your goddamn mind!
看啊,真正的美国人的生活
Listen. Real Americans.
苏拉·雷·罗宾逊是世上最伟大的拳击手
Sugar Ray Robinson’s the greatest fighter that ever lived.
那么乔·路易斯呢? -“那个棕色皮肤的轰炸机”
What about Joe Louis? – “The Brown Bomber”.
他是个伟大的拳击手 – 是的
That was a great boxer. – You’re damn right.
我想你们应该没有听说过卡修斯·克莱吧
I suppose nobody in here ever heard of Cassius Clay.
他说对了,卡修斯·克莱是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
He’s got a point. Cassius Clay was a bad motherfucker.
我不是要说卡修斯的坏话
I ain’t saying Clay ain’t bad.
他把名字改成穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里以后,我就不再喜欢他了
I stopped liking him when he changed his name to Muhammad Ali.
等等,等等
Wait a second. Wait a second.
一个人有权更改他的名字,想叫什么名就叫什么名
A man has the right to change his name to whatever he wants to change it to.
如果他想叫穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
And if a man wants to be called Muhammad Ali,
在这个自♥由♥的国度,你应当尊重他的愿望
you should respect his wishes
叫他穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
and call the man Muhammad Ali.
他妈给他起的名字可是克莱,我就叫他克莱
His momma named him Clay. I’m going to call him Clay.
我就说克莱 – 滚
I say Clay. – Get out of here.
对我来说他就是克莱,我才不管他改不改名字呢
He’ll always be Clay to me. I don’t care what he change his name to.
那么你就是个蠢货,你们三个!三个蠢货
Well, then you’re a putz. The three of you. Three putzes.
你应该把你理发店的名字从“利剪理发店”…
You should change the name from “My-T-Sharp”…
改成“三大蠢货理发店”
to “The Three Putzes”.
你要干嘛? – 我想订房♥
What the fuck do you want? – We desire a room.
不要浪费我的时间,你有钱吗?
You’d better not be wasting my time. You got money?
进来吧,先生们
Come on in, gentlemen.
你,伙计!来拿这个大箱子
Yo, man! Get the big bag.
原谅我刚才的失礼,这儿到处都是没钱又想蹭房♥住的人
Excuse me if I was brusque, but we get boo-boos in here without a dollar.
显然,你们和那些人不是一路的
Obviously, you gentlemen came in on another boat.
我们要最差的房♥间 – 什么?
We seek meagre accommodations. – Excuse me?
我们要最穷最破的房♥间
We require a room that is very poor.
嘿,斯图,你的房♥租到期了,狗♥日♥的♥
Hey, Stu. Your rent’s due, motherfucker.
别这么摔在楼梯上恶心我,你还清醒么你
And don’t pull that falling down the stairs shit on me. You’re conscious.
每个月都干这种恶心事…
Every month, the same damn thing…
就是这儿
Here we are.
这层就一个厕所,你们得和别人合伙用
There’s only one bathroom on this floor, so you have to share it.
虫子有点多,但是非洲来的应该不怕这个吧
Got a bit of an insect problem, but you boys from Africa are used to that.
别用电梯,不然你会被困死在里面的
And don’t use the elevator. It’s a death trap.
这就是我给你们说个的地方,破得不能再破了
This is the place that I was telling you about. It’s real fucked up.
就一个窗户,之前我是租给一个瞎子住的
The window faces a brick wall. I used to rent it to a blind man.
他们对那条狗做的事真是太丢人了
It’s a damn shame what they did to that dog.
这房♥间我们要了
We will take the room.
是的
Yes.
真的是,桑米!生活,真正的生活
Behold, Semmi! Life. Real life.
被我们拒之门外太久的生活
A thing that we have been denied for far too long.
早上好,邻居们! – 操♥你♥妈♥!
Good morning, my neighbours! – Fuck you!
是的!是的!也操♥你♥妈♥!
Yes! Yes! Fuck you, too!
我怀疑他们就是偷走我们行李的人
I suspect that these are the people that have stolen our luggage.
要买♥♥牙刷吗?
Do you want to buy some toothbrushes?
我这儿可有一些很正点的洗漱用品,还有一个吹风机
I’ve got some real fly personal hygiene products, and a hair-dryer.
小偷!站住,小偷!给我回来!
Thief! Stop thief! Come back, thief!
桑米,让他走吧 – 那是我们的东西
Semmi, let him go. – Those things belong to us.
不要那些东西是好事,就让他们穿着我们的皇室长袍吧
It’s good we’re rid of those things. Let them wear our princely robes.
我们现在可是在纽约,要穿得像纽约人那样
We’re in New York now. Let us dress as New Yorkers.
我感觉跟个傻子一样 – 别傻了
I feel like a complete idiot. – Don’t be ridiculous.
你知道,你想成为什么样,就能成为什么样
You know, you can be all the things you’ve always wanted to be.
迷人的、性感的…
Beautiful, sexy…
一、二、三…
One, two, three…
Soul,Glo洗发香波
也许我应该把我的王子辫剪了 – 不行
Perhaps I should cut off my prince’s lock. – No!
你脑子进水了!乔·路易斯才是最伟大的拳击手
You’re out of your mind! Joe Louis is the greatest boxer that ever lived.
你们等一会儿
I’ll be with you in a minute.
他比克莱、苏拉·雷
He was better than Clay, Sugar Ray
还有那个新出来的麦克·泰森厉害多了
and that new boy – Mike Tyson.
他也比他强,他能把他打得哭爹喊娘!
He was better than him, too. He’d whip all their asses!
那么洛基·马西亚诺呢? – 又来了,又来了
What about Rocky Marciano? – There they go. There they go.
一说到拳击,就有个白人小子给我提洛基·马西亚诺
Every time I talk about boxing, a white man pulls Rocky Marciano out his ass.
就知道冲我说,就知道说“洛基·马西亚诺!”
That’s their one, that’s their one. “Rocky Marciano, Rocky Marciano!”
让我告诉你,洛基·马西亚诺算是不错
Let me tell you something. Rocky Marciano was good,
但与乔·路易斯比,洛基·马西亚诺算个屁!
but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain’t shit!
他把乔·路易斯打得落花流水!
He beat Joe Louis’ ass.
他把乔·路易斯打得满地找牙 – 乔·路易斯都七十五岁了!
He did whop Joe Louis’ ass. – Joe Louis was 75 years old!
我才不管他有多少岁,但是他被打得满地找牙
I don’t know how old he was, but he got his ass whooped.
乔·路易斯是退休以后又出山来打马西亚诺的,他都七十六岁了
Joe Louis came out of retirement to fight Marciano. He was 76 years old.
乔·路易斯总是不肯透露真实年龄
Joe Louis always lied about his age.
有一次,弗兰克·辛纳屈就坐在这把椅子上
Once, Frank Sinatra sat in this chair.
我问他“你和乔·路易斯一起出去的时候,他有多大?”
I said, “You hang out with Joe Louis. How old is he?”
弗兰克说“乔·路易斯都一百三十七岁了”
Frank said, “Joe Louis is 137 years old”.
别扯了,你才没见过弗兰克·辛纳屈呢
Oh, man. You ain’t never met no Frank Sinatra.
操♥你♥妈♥,操♥你♥大♥爷♥,操你二大爷!下一个是谁?
Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you! Who’s next?
那是什么?是编的东西吗?
What’s that? Some kind of weave or something?
是我的头发,从生下来就一直留着
It’s my natural hair. I’ve been growing it since birth.
你是用什么药水搞成这样的?
What kind of chemicals you got in there?
什么都没,就是果汁和浆果
None, only juices and berries.
就没做过离子烫之类的,你想剪成什么样?
That ain’t nothing but Ultra-Perm. How do you want it cut?
看起来好看又整洁就行