Who’s in that tent?
男孩子们
Boys.
男孩子们?
Boys?
小心你的头,亲爱的
Watch your head, my dear.
-我的女孩儿们见过他们吗? -见谁?
– Did my girls meet them? – Meet whom?
-帐篷里的那些男孩 -哦,那些男孩。是的
– Those boys down in the tent. – Oh, those boys. Yes.
他们对女性友谊不感兴趣
They weren’t interested in feminine companionship.
他们太专注于旅行的教育方面了
They’re too absorbed by the educational aspects of their tour.
很遗憾你没有时间见他们。精致、整洁的美国年轻人
It’s too bad you won’t have time to meet
them. Fine, clean-cut young Americans.
伟大国家的真正亲善大使
True goodwill ambassadors of a great nation.
-帐篷在哪边? -女孩们怎么了?
– Which way’s the tent? – What happened to the girls?
我不知道。伙计,多好的夜晚
I don’t know. Man, what a night.
-莫里斯! -我和你一样震惊
– Maurice! – I’m as shocked as you are.
如果那些女孩出了什么事…
If anything’s happened to those girls…
玛格丽特,请相信我!
Margaret, believe me, please!
什么都没发生。绝对没有,我确定
Nothing happened.Absolutely nothing, I’m sure.
真心希望没事。记住,我把那些女孩交给你照顾
I sincerely hope not. Remember,I left those girls in your care.
哦!塞德里克!
Oh! Cedric!
-他打嗝 -是的
– He hiccupped. – He did.
塞德里克!
Cedric!
他喝醉了!
He’s drunk!
莫里斯。昨晚你在这里举♥行♥了什么样的聚会?
Maurice! What kind of a party
did you have here last night?
-丽莎,回来! -我说,别碰我!
– Lisa, come back here! – I said, don’t touch me!
等到所有人都走了。我们可以像大人一样说话
Wait until everybody’s gone.We can talk like adults.
我不想像大人一样说话。我就是这样陷入这些麻烦的
I don’t want to talk like an adult.
That’s how I got into all this trouble.
-你怎么回去?没有火车。 -我走着去
– How’ll you get back? There’s no train. – I’ll walk.
-欢迎你和我们一起走 -谢谢你
– You’re welcome to come with us. – Thank you.
你别插手
You keep out of this.
丽莎,别走出那扇门
Lisa, don’t you walk out that door.
我会失去什么?每年九月都能见到你的特权?
What would I lose? The privilege
of seeing you every September?
嗯,我厌倦了担当九月女郎
Well, I’m tired of being girl of the month.
-你知道你并非如此 -别担心,罗伯特
– You know you’re more than that. – Don’t worry, Robert.
你不会有任何麻烦。就在报纸上登个广♥告♥
You won’t have any trouble.Just put an ad in the paper.
征求女友。工作时间短,工作条件舒适
Girl wanted. Short hours,pleasant working conditions.
只有一个缺点。没有晋升的机会
There’s only one drawback.There’s no chance of advancement.
疯狂的聚会,不道德的约会…
Wild parties, immoral rendezvous…
想想我信任你!
And to think I trusted you!
接下来,我会发现这甚至不是一个酒店
Next, I’ll find out this isn’t even a hotel.
这恰恰是你即将发现的下一件事
That’s precisely the next thing you’re about to find out.
-先生 -你被解雇了
– Sir. – You’re fired.
你,夫人,带上你的那些女孩,
And you, madam,take those girls of yours,
带上那只喝醉的鸟,出去
pack that drunken bird,and get out.
你会允许他这样跟我说话吗?
Are you going to allow him to speak to me like that?
有一个小细节我现在大概应该在前面提到了
There’s a small detail I probably should have mentioned before now.
我知道你会以你一贯的好心情接受的…
I know you’ll take it with your customary good humour…
玛格丽特。听我说!幽默感哪去了?
Margaret! Listen to me!Where’s that good sense of humour?
玛格丽特!
Margaret!
桑迪!亲爱的,听着…
Sandy! Honey, listen…
嘿,桑迪!
Hey, Sandy!
-我收拾好了,先生 -再见,克拉威尔先生
– I’m packed, sir. – Goodbye, Mr Clavell.
-在我走之前,我能给你拿早餐吗? -不用
– Before I go, can I get you breakfast? – No.
-是的。给我一个橄榄 -早餐来杯马丁尼?
– Yes. Get me an olive. – A martini for breakfast?
很适合明天早上。尤其是如果前个晚上没有的话
Great for the morning after. Especially
if there hasn’t been a night before.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
哦,趁我还没忘记,先生,请您签个名好吗?
Oh, before I forget,would you kindly sign this, sir?
-这是什么? -推荐信
– What is it? – A letter of recommendation.
推荐信?
A letter of recommendation?
我不想麻烦你,所以冒昧地写了下来。在这里签名
I didn’t want to trouble you, so I took
the liberty of writing it. Sign here.
先生,这太琐碎了,你不必费心去读
It’s much too trivial for you to bother reading, sir.
“忠诚…
“Loyal…
…忠诚,敬业,高尚。”
…faithful, dedicated, noble.”
“信誉好。清廉。”
“Reputable. Incorruptible.”
它确实显得相当乏味
It does get rather monotonous.
“他对主人的忠诚近乎圣人.”
“Nearly saint-like in his devotion to his master.”
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
任何相信这一点的人都会接受你
Anybody who believes this deserves you.
非常感谢,先生。我去拿橄榄
Thank you very much, sir.I’ll get the olive.
先生,我可以和你谈一会儿吗?
May I speak to you a moment, sir?
好吧,如果不是那个江湖医生
Well, if it isn’t the prowling physician.
我不怪你,先生
I don’t blame you, sir.
我和桑迪在一起演戏,我让医学界丢脸
The I acted with Sandy,I’m no credit to the medical profession.
几乎
Hardly.
我是来道歉的,先生。这次没有噱头
I came to apologise, sir.No gimmicks this time.
你一开始就把我们看透了了
You had us pegged right from the beginning.
这可能就是为什么我们对你这么生气
That’s probably why we got so sore at you.
-先生,你知道什么是旅鼠吗? -不知道
– Sir, do you know what a lemming is? – No.
这是一种自我毁灭的动物
Well, it’s an animal that destroys itself.
我得查查我的家谱,里面一定有一些真正的旅鼠
I gotta look up my family tree, there must be some real lemmings in it.
我遇到了一个像桑迪这样的好女孩,我该怎么办?我把整个事情搞砸了
I meet a great girl like Sandy and what
do I do? I goofed the whole thing up.
我表现得就像一个愚蠢的青少年
I acted just like a stupid adolescent.
我不再是个孩子了,我懂得更多
I’m not a kid any more,I know better than that.
-我年纪大了 -你还不算老
– I’m getting on in years. – You’re not exactly ancient.
像我这么大的人,你会认为他足够聪明
A guy as old as I am,you’d think he’d be smart enough
以至于不会混日子,而是寻找持久的爱情
to stop fooling around and look for a lasting relationship.
偶尔,如果你幸运的话,你会遇到一些真正有价值的东西
Once in a while, if you’re lucky, you
come across something of real value.
你是怎么做的?
And what do you do?
像对待特♥价♥商品一样对待它。你开始抓住它
Treat it like a bargain basement
special. You start grabbing it.
然后又丢弃。你花费一生都在四处寻找
And then you lose it.You spend your life shopping around
找不到合适的
for something that’s not even half as good.
不管怎样,我来是想说,对不起
Anyhow,I came by to say, I’m sorry.
再见,塔尔博特先生
So long, Mr Talbot.
托尼
Tony.
什么事,先生?
Yes, sir?
哦…
Er…
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
-给你,先生 -克拉威尔先生
– Here you are, sir. – Mr Clavell.
我刚学到一些东西。我是一只旅鼠
I just learned something. I’m a lemming.
早餐你应该吃些更丰盛的东西
You should have something more substantial for breakfast.
人类是唯一聪明到可以建造帝国大厦的动物
Man is the only animal clever enough to build the Empire State Building
而又蠢到跳下去
and stupid enough to jump off it.
-备车,莫里斯 -是,先生!
– Get the car, Maurice. – Yes, sir!
-我没看见他们 -麻雀,别担心!
– I don’t see them. – Sparrow, stop worrying!
-他会跟着我们 -谁?
– He’ll follow us. – Who?
托尼。如果我不认为他会来找我,你觉得我会走吗?
Tony. You don’t think I’d have left if I didn’t think he’d come after me?
别担心。塔尔博特先生也会跟着你
And don’t you worry.Mr Talbot will come after you too.
相信我,桑迪,我一点也不在乎
Believe me, Sandy, I couldn’t care less.
一辆价值2万美元的汽车不应该爆胎
A $20,000 car isn’t supposed to get a flat.
显然,制♥造♥商也有同感
Evidently, the manufacturers felt the same way.
没有千斤顶来换轮胎
There’s no jack to change the tyre.
这附近一定有车♥库♥
There must be a garage around here someplace.
滚出去!最近的车♥库♥在哪?
Va’ via! Dov’è il garage più vicino?
他们不知道。我去里面问问
They don’t know. I’ll ask inside.
听着,我想借你的卡车
You there, I want to borrow your truck.
抱歉,我听不懂
Mi spiace, ma non vi capisco.
我想借你的卡车。我会付钱给你的
I want to borrow your truck.I’ll pay you for it.
我做不到
Non posso.
情况紧急。我买♥♥了,给你
It’s an emergency.I’ll buy it, here.
但这辆卡车不是我的
Ma questo camion non é mica mio.
他为什么给我这笔钱?车不是我的
Perché mi ha dato questo denaro? Non è mio.
-上车 -有一个车♥库♥
– Get in. – There’s a garage.
-没关系,上车 -这车?
– Never mind, get in. – In this?
好吧,好吧。好吧,好吧
Va bene. Va bene.
嘿,我的卡车!
Ehi, il mio camion!
他来了!停下来!
Eccolo là! Fermati!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!