How many hills can he take?
我不知道。在我看来,他很粗犷
I don’t know.He looks pretty rugged to me.
是的,在他那个年纪,比格
Yeah, in his day, Beagle.
B-29是一架粗重的飞机,但它赶不上导弹
The B-29 was a rough plane, but it can’t keep up with a guided missile.
今晚他们把他推进机库时,
When they wheel him into the hangar tonight,
他的尾巴真的会被拖住
his tail is really gonna be dragging.
-他们要来找我的麻烦 -找你什么?
– They’re out to get me. – Get you what?
-摆脱我 -你怪他们吗?
– Get rid of me.
– Do you blame them?
-不要这样干 -这很自然,他们想要独处
– Don’t start that. – It’s natural, they want to be alone.
-你忘了那是什么感觉了吗? -什么意思?
– Have you forgotten what that’s like?
– What’s that supposed to mean?
他们是正常健康的男孩和正常健康的女孩。不是?
They’re normal, healthy boys and normal, healthy girls. No?
这会导致一种正常的,不健康的情况。我知道我在做什么
That can lead to a normal, unhealthy
situation. I know what I’m doing.
-罗伯特,你伤了他们的心 -耶!
– Robert, you’re breaking their spirit. – Yeah!
这家伙不是人类
The guy’s not human.
当我不能推着摩托车爬上最后一座山时…
When I couldn’t push my scooter up that last hill…
…他帮我推了起来
…he carried it up for me.
-真吓人 -我们理智一点
– It’s spooky. – Let’s be rational.
我们到底多大了?
How old are we, anyway?
感觉自己92了
I feel like I’m 92.
我们20岁,他快40岁了。他老了
We’re 20 and he’s pushing 40.That’s ancient.
我们还年轻,我们可以东山再起
We’re young, we can bounce back.
他可能像个铅球一样躺在房♥间里
He’s probably laying in his room like a lead ball.
有人吗?
Anybody here?
女孩们告诉我今晚我们都要去跳舞
The girls tell me we’re all going dancing tonight.
我们将在大约一小时后准备离开
We’ll be ready to leave in about an hour.
♪乘法,这就是游戏的名字
Multiplication,that’s the name of the game
♪每一代人玩的都一样
And each generation plays the same
他是不是很棒?
Isn’t he terrific?
♪当你看到公蜜蜂围着雌蜜蜂在嗡嗡叫时,
When you see a gentleman bee Round a lady bee buzzin’,
♪为什么,数到十然后再数
Why, count to ten Then count again
♪肯定会有十几个
There’s sure to be an even dozen
♪ 乘法,这是游戏的名字
Multiplication,it’s the name of the game
♪ 每一代人玩的都一样
And each generation plays the same
♪ 现在两只蝴蝶都朝同一个方向望去
Now two butterflies cast their eyes Both in the same direction
♪ 为什么你永远也猜不到那个小小的“是”
Why you’d never guess that one little yes
♪ 可以开始收集蝴蝶
Could start a butterfly collection
♪ 乘法,这就是游戏的名字
Multiplication,that’s the name of the game
♪ 每一代人玩的都一样
And each generation plays the same
♪ 我说一加一等于五,叫我傻山羊
I say one and one are five Call me a silly goat
♪ 但是你带走了两只水貂,加上了两个眨眼
But you take two minks You add two winks
♪ 你有什么发现?一件貂皮大衣
What’ve you got? One mink coat
♪ 一个女孩跳了三四次舞后在一个男孩面前变得害羞
A girl gets coy in front of a boy after three or four dances
♪ 好吧,你可以打赌她会玩欲擒故纵
Well, you can bet she’ll play hard to get
♪ 增加她的机会
♪ 乘法,这就是游戏的名字
Multiplication,that’s the name of the game
♪ 每一代人玩的都一样
And each generation plays the same
♪现在让我告诉你,大自然母亲是个聪明的女孩
Let me tell you now Mother Nature’s a clever gal
♪她依赖习惯
She relies on habits
♪ 无忧无虑地牵两只兔子,很快你就有了一屋子的兔子
Take two hares with no cares Soon you got a room full of rabbits

在鸣叫声之间,长尾小鹦鹉有时会变得过于安静
Parakeets, in between tweets,sometimes get too quiet
♪ 但是不要害怕,很快你就会听到鹦鹉的叫声,试试看
But have no fear, soon you’ll hear A parakeet’s riot, try it
♪乘法是这个游戏的名字
Multiplication is the name of the game
♪ 每一代人玩的都一样
And each generation plays the same
♪乘法是这个游戏的名字
Multiplication is the name of the game
♪ 每一代人玩的都一样
And each generation plays the same
这是尊重。这就是一个女孩对一个男孩的要求
It’s respect.That’s what a girl wants from a boy.
如果女孩太容易屈服,男孩永远不会把她当回事
If the girl gives in too easy,the boy will never take her seriously.
他不会考虑订婚、
He’ll never think in terms of engagement,
婚姻、家庭或孩子
marriage, a home, or children.
如果你想要所有这些,就要保持你的高标准
If you want all these things,keep your standards high.
卧室就像婚纱一样,
The bedroom’s like a wedding gown,
在你和他结婚之前,让他看到你的样子是不吉利的
it’s bad luck to let the fellow see you in it before you marry him.
他是不是很棒?
Isn’t he fabulous?
他是怎么做到的?
How does he do it?
他现在勇气十足
He’s going on raw courage now.
记住。夜晚是年轻的,他不是
Remember.The night is young, he’s not.
好吧,如果你年纪够大可以飞,你就够大可以看了
Well, if you’re old enough to fly,you’re old enough to look.
塔尔博特先生?
Mr Talbot?
塔尔博特先生,先生?
Mr Talbot, sir?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我们想和你谈谈,先生
We’d like to speak to you for a minute, sir.
这非常重要
It’s terribly important.
-我马上下来 -谢谢你,先生。谢谢你
– I’ll be right down. – Thank you, sir. Thank you.
你告诉女孩们一小时内准备好,对吗?
You told the girls to be ready in an hour, right?
他是个怪人!
He’s a weirdie!
他和我们刚开始时一样充满活力
He’s just as fresh as when we started out.
比格…比格,
Beagle… Beagle,
没有一个像他这个年龄的人能违抗医学定律
no man his age can defy the laws of medical science.
他骑摩托车旅行了100多英里,其中一半是直线行驶
He’s travelled on a motor scooter for over 100 miles,
half of it straight up.
他整晚都在舞池里,累死了
He’s been on a dancefloor all night,knocking himself out.
他受够了。过来
He’s had it. Come here.
医学证明在这个时候让受试者入睡,
It’s medically proven that to put said subject to sleep at this point,
只需要引入单原子二碳羟基的液滴
it’s only necessary to introduce drops of monatomic dicarbon hydroxyl.
那是什么?
What’s that?
酒。就几杯,我们到家了
Booze. Just a few drinks, we’re home.
-你是国王 -谢谢你。注意观察
– You’re the king. – Thank you. Observe.
别动
Hold it, now.
什么事?
Yes?
先生,既然我们早上就要走了,
Sir, since we’re leaving in the morning,
我们想过来向你道歉
we thought we’d like to come by and apologise to you.

Oh.
我们给人留下了可怕的印象,我们粗鲁无礼,令人不快,
We’ve created a terrible impression,we’ve been rude and unpleasant,
有时是彻头彻尾的粗鲁
sometimes downright boorish.
先生,我们可以进来一下吗?
May we come in for a moment, sir?
谢谢你,先生。谢谢你
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
塔尔博特先生。我们不能不跟你说清楚就走
Mr Talbot. We couldn’t leave without trying to square things with you.
-我明白了 -没有生气?
– I see. – No hard feelings?
-完全没有 -谢谢你,先生。谢谢你
– None at all. – Thank you, sir. Thank you.
-谢谢你,先生 -谢谢你,先生
– Thank you,sir. – Thank you, sir.
你说什么,比格?
What did you say, Beagle?
你知道这种场合需要什么吗?喝一杯
Do you know what an occasion like this calls for? A drink.
-是的 -你说得对。他说得对,先生
– Yeah. – You’re right. He’s right, sir.
我们可以一起喝一杯告别酒吗?
May we have a farewell drink together?
-当然。开始吧 -谢谢你,先生
– Sure. Let’s do. – Thank you, sir.
塔尔伯特先生,你的别♥墅♥真漂亮
Beautiful villa you have, Mr Talbot.
那么现在。你们想喝点什么?
Now, then.What would you boys like to drink?
-白兰地 -白兰地?
– A -brandy. – Brandy?

Mm-hm.
好吧
Fine.
干杯,先生
A toast, sir.
愿今晚成为友谊的一个范例
May this night be an example of the friendship
在你我两代人之间
between your generation and ours.
再来一杯,先生
And another toast, sir.
愿借杯中酒忘却以往,确保未来
May these drinks wash away the past and ensure the future.
去买♥♥点保险
To a little insurance.
那么现在…
Now, then…
先生。我提议干杯
Well, sir.I’d like to propose a toast.
为了什么?
To what?
你说吧
You name it.
– 好… -你感觉如何?
-Well… – How do you feel?
很好
Fine.
先生,你意识到你在藐视医学定律吗?
Sir, do you realise that you are defying the laws of medical science?
李斯特博士和路易斯·巴斯德
Dr Lister and Louis Pasteur.
还有,呃…
And, er…
居里夫人
Madame Curie.
先生,我们所有的工作都是徒劳的
All our work, sir, is for nothing.
我很抱歉,有一些工作我必须去处理
I’m sorry. Some unfinished business I had to attend to.
罗伯特!
Robert!
怎么啦?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!