现在我知道她在欧洲做什么了
Sandy seems to know about everything.
Now I know what she’s doing in Europe.
她的邻居决定凑钱把她送走
Her neighbours decided to chip in and send her.
-那是什么? -他们正准备离开
– What’s that? – They’re getting ready to leave.

Good.
我答应下去说再见
I promised to come down and say goodbye.
哦,给他们寄封信
Oh, send them a letter.
-只需要一分钟 -不,丽莎,来吧
– It’ll only take a minute – No, Lisa, come on.
-你也应该去说再见 -我会在露台向他们挥手
– You should come and say goodbye too.
– I’ll wave to them from the terrace.
青少年就像氢弹
Teenagers are like the H-bomb.
当它们爆♥炸♥时,最好从远处观察它们
When they go off, it’s much better to observe them from a distance.
-再见,塔尔博特先生 -再见!
– Bye, Mr Talbot. – Bye!
-再见,塔尔博特先生!
-再见,塔尔博特先生!
– Goodbye, Mr Talbot!
– Bye, Mr Talbot!
早上好,先生。你的橙汁
Good morning, sir.Your orange juice.
不要橙汁,莫里斯,香槟。这是一个特殊的场合
Not orange juice, Maurice, champagne.It’s a special occasion.
酒店要关门了
The hotel is closing,
你在打包,
you’re packing,
客人们要走了
and the guests are leaving.
一个男人多久能同时摆脱所有烦恼?
How often does a man get rid
of all his troubles at the same time?
哦,怎么了?
Oh, what’s the matter?
我不明白,艾莉森小姐。你做牵引干什么?
I don’t understand, Miss Allison.
What are you doing in traction?
在香槟瓶塞上滑倒了?
Slipped on a champagne cork?
这是个意外。我的骶髂关节脱臼了
It was an accident.I’ve sprung my sacroiliac.
嗯?不,我以前遇到过这种情况
Mm? No, I’ve had this happen before.
别担心,到早上我就又会健步如飞
Don’t worry, I’ll be absolutely splendid by the morning.
姑娘们不能没有她
The girls can’t go without her.
你必须让她们待到明天
You’ll have to let them stay over till tomorrow.
你不会想到这么小的一个软木塞能把这么大的一个女人放倒
You wouldn’t think a cork this small could lay out a woman that big.
玛丽亚,把费里尼小姐的行李搬进艾莉森小姐的房♥间
Maria, move Miss Fellini’s luggage into Miss Allison’s room.
-特蕾莎和… -米莲娜,先生
– Teresa and… – Milena, sir.
开始做三明治。多做些
Start making sandwiches. Lots of them.
克拉威尔先生将需要使出他全部力量
Mr Clavell will need all of his strength.
-我要去哪里?
-长途跋涉。和女孩们在一起
– Where am I going?
– On a long hike. With the girls.
你要带她们去意大利。全部
You’re going to show them Italy.All of it.
如果你逛完了意大利,给他们看看西西里
If you run out of Italy,show them Sicily.
那会花你一整天的时间
That ought to take you all day.
今晚很愉快,先生
And a good part of the night, sir.
我很高兴我们相互理解
I’m glad we understand each other.
很遗憾,女孩们今天无处可去
It’s a shame the girls have no place to go today.
她们有
They do.
她们要去长途远足
They’re going on a long hike.
我们不是应该提议和他们一起去吗?
Shouldn’t we offer to go with them?
莫里斯已经自告奋勇
Maurice already volunteered.
你想去吗?
Do you want to go?
嗯嗯
Mm-mm.
徒步旅行永远无法取代这一点
Hiking could never replace this.
哦,罗伯特
Oh, Robert.
一,二,三,四,准备,开始…
One, two, three, four,ready, set…
-嘿,二,三,四… -哈
– Hey, two, three, four… – Hup!
-哈!
-二,三,四…
– Hup!
– Two, three, four…
-哈!哈!哈!哈! -嘿!
– Hup! Hup! Hup! Hup! – Hey!
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
庆祝
Observe.
嘿,看!巴尼·奥德菲尔德(电影演员)
Hey, look. It’s Barney Oldfield.
-接住,比格
-嘿,二,三,四…
– Catch, Beagle.
– Hey, two, three, four…
-你在这里做什么?
-这是甜蜜景色酒店吗?
– What are you doing here?
– This is the Hotel Dolce Vista?
-不再是了 -我们有预约
– Not any more. – We got reservations.
-预约被取消了 -拿着这个
– They’re cancelled. – Hold this.
-我得到了经理的确认 -他也取消了
– I got confirmation from the manager. – He’s cancelled too.
抱歉
Sorry.
-好啦,出去 -嘿,等一下。等等
– All right, out.- Hey, wait a minute. Hold it.
嘿,比格,你要当律师了,对吗?
Hey, Beagle.You’re gonna be a lawyer, right?
他能这样对我们吗?
Can he do this to us?
1937年,威尔逊诉华尔道夫酒店案
In 1937, there was the case of Wilson v The Waldorf Astoria.
-然后呢?
-他可以这样对我们
– And?
– He can do it to us.
-日安,先生们 -是的
– Good day, gentlemen. – Yeah.
走吧
Let’s go.
比格,给我一枚硬币
Beagle, give me a coin.
嘿…
Hey…
那是为了停在你的车道上
That’s for parking in your driveway.
我们在一条小溪中结束,然后我们被赶出我们的酒店
We end up in a stream then we’re tossed out of our hotel.
-也许在这个国家不走运
-几小时后我们可能会在法国
– Maybe this country’s unlucky.
– We could be in France in a few hours.
-赞成离开的说“赞成”
-赞成!
– Those in favour of leaving, say “Aye”. – Aye!
-赞成留下的人说“赞成”。
-赞成!
– Those in favour of staying, say “Aye”. – Aye!
赞成
Aye!
-他们在倒车 -不要到处看
– They’re backing up. – Don’t look around.
-你喜欢哪一个? -我没注意到
– Which one did you like? – I didn’t notice.
-司机很可爱。好看的蓝眼睛 -是棕色的,离他远点
– The driver was cute. Nice blue eyes.
– They’re brown and keep away from him.
嗯… -早上好
Er… Bongiorno.
早上好
Bongiorno.
-这是我的,嗯?
-告诉他们我们想成为朋友
– This one is mine, huh?
– Tell ’em we wanna be friends.
等等,让我来处理,我们一起亲热
Wait, let me handle it and we’ll all make out.
你住在哪里?
Where do you live?
索-利托
Saus-a-lito.
那附近是哪里?
And where is that near?
圣弗朗西斯科
San-Fran-cisco.
我很笨
I am very stoo-pid.
但是我很有趣
But I’m loads of fun.
-我们来自康涅狄格州 -你住在哪里?
– We’re from Connecticut. – Where are you staying?
甜蜜景色酒店
Hotel La Dolce Vista.
这不是巧合吗?我们正站在门外
Well, isn’t that a coincidence?
We’re staying right outside the gate.
-但那里什么都没有
-给我们20分钟,好吗?
– But there’s nothing there. – Give us 20 minutes, will you?
再见
See you.
报♥警♥。我要以非法侵入罪逮捕他们
Call the police.I want them picked up for trespassing.
不幸的是,先生,这不是你的财产
Unfortunately, sir,it’s not your property.
它们就像蜘蛛。他们让苍蝇帮他们结网
They’re like spiders. And they’ve got
the flies helping them put up their web.
-为什么那些苍蝇不出去徒步旅行?
-他们坚持要去帮忙
– Why aren’t those flies out hiking?
– They insisted on going to help out.
看到你的那一瞬间,我就从壳里钻了出来
The moment I saw you,I just came out of my shell.
嗯,是的,但是,你知道,我真的认为我们应该去帮助其他人,托尼
Well, yes, but, you know I really think
we ought to go help the others, Tony.
-再说一遍 -什么?
– Say that again. – What?
我的名字
My name.
托尼
Tony.
再来一次
Once more.
托尼
Tony.
那个男孩有些地方我不信任
There’s something about that boy I don’t trust.
我不管你怎么做,我要你…
I don’t care how you do it,I want you…
-嗨! -她在下面干什么?
– Ciao! – What’s she doing down there?
再见,回头见
再见,再见!
Goodbye, I’ll see you later.
Ciao, ciao!
啦,啦,啦,啦,拉里,啦,啦
La, la, la, la La la li, la la, la la
啦,啦,啦,啦
La, la, la, la
你在下面做什么?
What were you doing down there?
亲爱的,你会为我感到骄傲的。我已经安排好了一切
Darling, you’re going to be so proud
of me. I’ve arranged everything.
-比如什么? -啦,啦,啦,啦…
– Like what?
– La, la, la, la…
-比如什么? -孩子们需要煤油
– Like what? – The boys need kerosene.
-为什么?他们打算烧死谁?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!