冷静点,孩子,我们现在就报♥警♥
Calmati, figlio mio.Chiamiamo la polizia adesso.
他们在那儿,先生
There they are, sir.
-拿着这只鸟 -开车
– Here, take this bird. – Take the wheel.
丽莎!
Lisa!
-什么? -停车!
– What? – Stop the bus!
-我想和你谈谈 -走开
– I want to talk to you. – Go away.
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking.
你想让我认真对待你吗?好的。我把你当回事
You want me to take you seriously?OK. I take you seriously.
太晚了
It’s too late.
你想让我做什么,娶你?
What do you want me to do, marry you?
-好吧,我娶你!-你听起来像是在帮我的忙
– OK, I’ll marry you!- You sound like you do me a favour.
我娶你不是在帮你什么忙
I’m not doing you any favour by marrying you.
如果我们第一次见面时,或是去年,甚至是昨天你问我
If you’d asked me when we first met,or last year, or even yesterday.
我们从未谈及婚姻。我们很开心
We never spoke of marriage.We were happy.
我总觉得是我逼你这么做的
I’ll always feel I forced you into it.
-我听起来像是被迫的吗? -你似乎不高兴
– Do I sound like I’m being forced? – You don’t seem happy about it.
我从未如此快乐过
I’ve never been happier.
看,该死,我在笑
Look, damn it, I’m smiling.
它永远不会起作用
It would never work.
丽莎,我以一种友好的方式问你
Lisa, I’m asking you in a nice way.
现在别犯傻了!
Now stop being an idiot!
从那辆该死的车上下来,嫁给我!
Get off that blasted bus and marry me!
不!
No!
好吧,别说我没问过你
OK, don’t ever say I never asked you.
你是证人。你听到我问她了
You’re a witness.You heard me ask her.
-别停下来,先生。跟着他们 -不,莫里斯
– Don’t stop now, sir.Follow them. – No, Maurice.
我就像这只鹅。我知道我什么时候下过蛋
I’m like this goose.I know when I’ve laid an egg.
我想卖♥♥了那栋别♥墅♥
I want that villa put up for sale.
如果卖♥♥不出去,就烧掉。我受够了这个国家
And if you can’t sell it, burn it.I’ve had it with this country.
现在不是烧掉你身后别♥墅♥的时候
This is no time to burn your villas behind you.
-她爱你。她想和你结婚 -有趣的表现方式
– She loves you. She wants to marry you. – Funny way of showing it.
意大利女人是感性的
Italian women are emotional.
她受伤了。她需要时间思考
She’s been hurt.She wants time to think.
我想回到美国,在那里人们不假思索地结婚
I want to go back to America, where people get married without thinking.
他来了!那辆卡车!
Eccolo lì! Il camion!
逮捕他!
Arrestatelo!
怎么说?
Dunque?
-他们在说什么? -他们说我们偷了他的卡车
– What are they saying? – They say we stole his truck.
他的卡车?太荒谬了,告诉他们我买♥♥的,花了600美元买♥♥的
His truck? That’s ridiculous.Tell them I bought it, paid $600 for it.
是的,我们承认。我们偷了这辆卡车。这是他的主意
Yes, we admit it.We stole this truck. It was his idea.
我这辈子从来不偷东西
I never stole anything in my life.
这不是他偷的第一辆车
This isn’t the first car he’s stolen.
告诉他们那是我的车
Tell them that’s my car over there.
他还偷了那一辆
He stole that one, too.
我厌恶被当作黑♥手♥党♥成员对待
I resent being treated like a member of the Mafia.
他是黑♥手♥党♥成员
He’s a member of the Mafia.
他们在干什么?
What are they doing?
莫里斯,告诉他们我是谁
Maurice, tell them who I am.
这位是罗伯特·塔尔博特。欧洲头号♥通缉犯
This is Robert Talbot.The most wanted criminal in Europe.
没错
That’s right.
他们可能想要钱。向他们行贿
They probably want money.Offer them a bribe.
他说你永远收不到丰厚的回报
He says you’ll never collect the big reward.
他在罗马被通缉…五百万里拉
He’s wanted in Rome…five million lire.
你知道大城市的警♥察♥
You know the police in the big cities.
如果他们追捕他,他们最终会得到奖赏
If they come after him,they’ll end up with the reward.
确保你得到它的方法,
The way to make sure you get it,
就是亲自带他去罗马
is to take him to Rome personally.
-你告诉他们钱的事了吗? -他们肯定感兴趣
– Did you tell them about the money? – They’re definitely interested.
我在他身上浪费了时间。对于一个伪君子,一个骗子,一个骗子
The time I wasted on him.For a hypocrite, a liar, a fraud.
你很幸运。大多数女人结婚后才知道
You are fortunate. Most women find out after they are married.
我很幸运能得到斯宾塞这样的人。他是诚实的,真诚的,同情的…
I’m lucky to get a man like Spencer.
He’s honest, sincere, sympathetic…
…-哦……可靠的!
…er… reliable!
罗伯特什么都不是,但至少罗伯特帮了我一个忙
Everything Robert isn’t.But at least Robert did me one favour.
-是吗? -他向我求婚
– He did? – He asked me to marry him.
他求我。这让我永远摆脱了他
He begged me.And that freed me of him forever.
现在我知道和斯潘塞在一起我会很开心
Now I know I can be happy with Spencer.
他们要带我们去哪里?我们已经开了几个小时了
Where are they taking us? We’ve been riding for hours.
我希望我知道,先生
I wish I knew, sir.
我不明白。他们表现得好像我是个罪犯
I don’t understand it.They act like I’m a criminal.
我注意到了,先生
I’ve noticed that, sir.
嘿!
Hey!
把手放下!
Metti giù le mani!
告诉他我想非常详细地解释一切
Tell him I’d like to explain everything very carefully.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
他说他准备做一个彻底的坦白
He says he is ready to make a full confession.
现在,有个女孩,丽莎·费里尼
Now, there’s this girl, Lisa Fellini.
有个女孩,丽莎·费里尼
There is this girl,Lisa Fellini.
告诉他们她是我的客人
Tell them she was my house guest.
她是他的主要帮凶
She is his chief accomplice.
她住在罗马贝拉焦街46号♥
She lives here in Rome,via Bellagio, 46.
她躲在罗马……贝拉焦街46号♥
She is hiding out in Rome…at via Bellagio, 46.
我们吵了一架,一场情人的争吵。我试图阻止她离开
We had an argument, a lover’s quarrel.
I was trying to keep her from leaving.
抓到她会得到一大笔奖金
There’s a big reward for her.
嘿!
Hey!
要是我的律师在这里就好了
If I only had my lawyer here.
相信我,我为你做的一切,没有律师能做到
Believe me, what I’m doing for you,no lawyer could ever do.
你没有看到丽莎最好的一面。一旦你了解她,你就会爱她
You didn’t see Lisa at her best.Once you know her, you’ll love her.
她是个害羞、温柔的女孩。安静,有教养,爱家
She’s a shy, gentle girl.Quiet, well-bred and home-loving.
放开我!
Lasciatemi andare!
放开我!我是无辜的!你们这些混♥蛋♥!
Lasciatemi andare!Sono innocente! Mascalzoni!
我不喜欢做草率的决定,斯潘塞,
I don’t like making snap decisions,Spencer,
但是你认为这个女孩适合你吗?
but do you think this is the right girl for you?
罗伯特!
Robert!
小姐!
Signorina!
大概八个月前我遇到了一个人。斯潘塞
There’s this man I met about eight months ago. Spencer.
他对我很好…
He’s been very nice to me and…
我不知道
Non Io so.
我不想因为假逮捕而起诉任何人
I don’t want to sue anybody for false arrest.
我只想离开这里
I just want to get out of here.
如果有飞机、火车、公共汽车或蠢驴离开这个城市,我去坐
If there’s a plane, a train, a bus, or a
jackass leaving this city, get me on it.
-一小时后有去米兰的火车 -好吧,给我叫辆出租车
– There’s a train for Milan in an hour. – Fine. Get me a taxi.
我来说说意大利女人吧。他们不可信
Let me tell you about Italian women.They’re not to be trusted.
-骗人,情绪不稳定 -女人不都是那样吗?
– Deceitful, emotionally unstable. – Isn’t that all women?
当然。那是她们俘获我们的地方
Of course. That’s where they’ve got us.
我们没有别的东西可以代替她们
We’ve nothing else to replace them with.
–
去车站,去道歉 -我会写信给他们
– Go down to the station and apologise. – I’ll write to them.
小丑们!
Cafoni!
你说你不爱我,在一个男人的别♥墅♥里呆了两个晚上,
You say you don’t love me,spend two nights at a man’s villa,
当你回来时,你被捕了
when you return you’re arrested.
我们结婚后,我不允许再这样下去了
I can’t allow this to go on after we’re married.
来吧
Come along.
喂?
Hello?
是的,莫里斯
Yes, Maurice.
我不在乎塔尔博特先生乘什么火车
I don’t care what train Mr Talbot is taking.
只要他去坐
As long as he takes it.
我们不希望他留在意大利
We don’t want him here in Italy.
我代表政♥府♥。再见
I speak for the government.Goodbye.
喂?
Hello?
照顾好自己,莫里斯,再见
Take care of yourself, Maurice. Ciao.
你为什么这么开心?
What are you so happy about?
-丽莎,我必须和你谈谈 -进来
– Lisa, I have to talk to you. – Come in.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
他没跟着我!
He didn’t follow me!
我明天回家,他甚至没有我的电♥话♥号♥码
I’m going home tomorrow and he doesn’t even have my phone number.
-我再也见不到他了 -别担心
– I’ll never see him again. – Don’t worry.
丽莎,我不想失去他。我18了,可能再也没有机会了
Lisa, I don’t want to lose him. I’m 18,
I may never have another chance.
-你当然会 -不,我会像你一样结束
– Of course you will. – No, I’m going to end up like you.
嫁错了人和一个不爱的人在一起很痛苦