已为你定好了早上五点的闹钟
I set an alarm for five a.m.
好了
Okay.
熄灯
Light off.
-你认真的 -为了让你不忘记我
– Seriously? – To remind you of me.

Fuck.
-马特 -斯科蒂在哪
– Matt? – Yeah. Where’s- where’s Scotty?
我不知道 他迟到了
I don’t know, man. He’s late.
这主意糟糕透了
This is a horrible idea.
他一点都不可靠 我早和你说过了
He’s not reliable. I’ll tell you that much.
你觉得我们的计划就到这了 惊讶吧
You think it ends here? Big shocker, huh?
我担心 他是不是遇上什么麻烦了
I’m worried. If he’s gonna be tardy all over the place,
-还没处理过来 -干
– it’s probably messed – Shit.
怎么了
What?
所以 萨姆是个女人
I guess Sam’s a woman?
那个司机萨姆 萨姆是个女的
Sam the driver? Sam the driver is a woman.
我们不能和一个女人去妓院
We can’t do this with a woman. I’m not going to a brothel with a woman.
来不及找别人了
Well, it’s too late to cancel.
我不能和一个女人去妓院
I can’t do this with a woman. I can’t go to a brothel with a woman.
你知道吗 所有的事都乱了
You know what? Everything’s messed up here.
斯科蒂不在这 我们的司机又是个女的
Scotty’s not here, we got a woman for a driver.
小点声 你好萨姆
Shh. Hi, Sam.
-嘿 你就是萨姆吗 -谢谢
– Hey, is that Sam? Hey. – Thank you.
很期待和你的旅行 我叫莫 他叫
Looking forward to our trip together. I’m Mo, this-
-她真友善 -是的 她很冷静
– She’s friendly. – Yeah, she’s chill.
-所有的事情都挺好的 -是的 走吧
– Yeah, all the signs are real positive. – Yeah, let’s go, let’s go.
-真是一个好的开头 -嘿 萨姆
– Yeah, we’re off to a great start. – Hey, Sam?
请先把我们载去一个地方
We need one extra stop, please.

Fuck!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on. Come on!
就这就这 停在路边就行
Right here on the right. Just pull up to the curb.
我让他调两个闹钟
I told him to set two alarms.
他根本不在乎别人的时间
He’s got no respect for other people’s time.
我跟他说了我们时间很紧 早点出来
I told him we’re on a schedule. Do not be late. Be early.
他妈的
Fuck!
这是他的计划 但他根本不在意
It was his plan. But he doesn’t care.
他根本就不尊重我们
He doesn’t have respect.
如果他来不了 我们就把他那份付了
Yo, if he chickened out, we have to pay for it.
我才不要
I’m not paying for it.
他来了
There he is.
-你哪去了 -帮我捡我的袋子 在地上
– Where have you been? – Grab my pouch, on the ground.
你谁啊你 马特
Who the hell are you? Matt.
-我在 先进来 -她是谁啊
– Yeah, just get in. – Who the hell is she?
-我让你调两个闹钟 -我以为司机是男的
– I told you to set two alarms. – I thought we had a guy driver.
-我们时间很紧的 -别挤我
– I told you we’re on a tight schedule. – You’re ramming me.
我没有挤你 往后点
I’m not ramming you. Get back.
你根本不在意别人的时间
You have no respect for anyone else’s time.
闭嘴 我有事
Shut up! I had a thing.
你是我这辈子中
You’re the most unreliable
遇到的最不可靠的人
person I’ve ever met in my life.
-你干嘛老是挤我 -你往后退些就不挤了
– What’s with you ramming into me all the time? – Just move back.
停一下 我要往后退点
Just hold on. I’m just gonna walk.
-公路旅行 -户外野营
– Road trip! – Field trip!
公路旅行 公路旅行
Road trip! Road trip.
斯科蒂
Scotty.
-糟了 是我的父母 -什么
– Ah, shit, it’s my parents. – What?
-我的父母打电♥话♥来 -帮我把手♥机♥拿出来
– It’s my parents. – Take mine out, will you?
-等等 发生了什么 -在哪
– Wait, what happened? – Where is it?
在我的小包里
It’s in the pouch.
-老兄 你妈也打来了 -糟了 扔出去
– Dude, it’s your mom too. – Shit. Toss it.
-什么 -我认真地 把手♥机♥扔出去
– What? – Seriously, toss it out the window. They can track us.
这就是自♥由♥的代价 快点
It’s the cost of freedom. Do it.
-莫 你也是 -他刚刚把手♥机♥扔出去了吗
– Mo, you too. – Did he just throw his phone out?
-莫 快点 -我才不把手♥机♥扔出去
– Mo, do it! – I’m not throwing my phone out!
-莫 扔出去 -莫 把你手♥机♥扔出去
– Mo, throw it. – Mo, throw your phone out!
我妈认识你和你妈
My mom knows you. She knows your mom.
这是可是新手♥机♥啊
It’s a brand- new phone, man!
-你知道吗 好吧 -快点
– You know.Fine! – Do it!
你扔了什么
What was that?
我的电♥话♥卡 我扔了我的电♥话♥卡
It’s my sim card. I threw out my sim card.
-操 那真是个好主意 -两个蠢猪
– Fuck, that’s a better idea. – So stupid.
怎么了 为什么要停下
What’s happening? Why are we stopping?
-嘿 -你们他妈的到底在干嘛
– Hey. – What the fuck is going on here?
我们是要去旅行 剩下的不管你事
We’re taking a trip. The rest is none of your business.
-老兄 这女的到底是谁 -不关我的事
– Who is this chick, dude? – None of my business?
你知道吗 它实际上跟我有关系
You know what? It actually is my business
如果你们没有经过允许就外出的话
if you’re not supposed to go.
嘿 在座的都已经是成年人了 甜心
Hey, we’re all adults here, sweetheart.
怎么 就因为我坐在轮椅上
What, just because I’m in a chair
就意味着我不能自己做决定吗
means I can’t make a decision for myself?
-抱歉 你喊谁甜心呢 -斯科蒂
– I’m sorry. Who the fuck is sweetheart? – Scotty.
不 不 不 我倒想听听她要说什么
No, no, no. I wanna hear what she has to say.
继续 甜心 你想说什么
Go on, sweetheart, what are you gonna say?
好的 很好 所以甜心是我
Okay, great, so I’m sweetheart.
我来告诉你一些事 怎么样
Let me tell you something, okay?
你再叫我一次甜心
You call me sweetheart one more time,
我他妈就打爆你的打脸
I’m gonna bust you in your fucking face.
还有我他妈才不会管你坐着什么狗屁轮椅
And I don’t give a shit about your bitch- ass chair.
好了 不 这很简单
All right, no, that’s cool
因为我要退回你们一半的钱
because I’m gonna refund half of y’all goddamn money
因为我不想听你们在这废话
because I don’t need none of this bullshit.
我要把你们都送回去
I’m gonna drop y’all back
然后他妈去做我自己的事
and go about my goddamn business.
不 不 萨姆 萨姆 我很抱歉
No, no, Sam, Sam, I’m sorry.
求你了 给我一点时间让我解释一下
Please, just listen to me for a second.
我们对斯科蒂的举动表示非常抱歉
I’m so sorry about Scotty.
忘了吧 他行吗
Forget him, okay?
听着 这样如何
Look, how about this?
要不为了弥补这次旅行给你带来的压力
How about to make up for the stress of this departure,
我们多给你加点钱
we give you a little extra money,
只要你同意继续前进
as long as you agree to maybe keep moving forward?
那你们为什么要保密
And why the secrecy?
听着
Look.
我们的父母都是非常好的人 但是
Our parents are very good people, but…
你知道 他们真的不那么
You know, they don’t really-
他们有时候会有些专横
They can be a little overbearing.
我已经35岁了 萨姆
I’m thirty- five years old, Sam.
我的每一次旅行都有我妈跟着
I’ve never been on a trip without my mom,
更别说是户外旅行了
much less a real field trip.
老实说 如果这由我妈妈决定
And honestly, if it was up to my mom,
我不知道我还有没有机会出来
I don’t know that I ever would.
求你了 我需要这次机会 萨姆
Please, I need this, Sam.
后面那个甜心还会继续嘣废话吗
Am I gonna get any more bullshit from sweetheart back there?
-我现在变成甜心了吗 -是的
– I’m sweetheart now? – Yes.
所以 甜心 你还要继续惹麻烦吗
So, sweetheart, you gonna be a problem?
斯科蒂
Scotty.
-行吧 -他妈最好是这样
– I’m good. – Fucking better be.
佳明 小南瓜 这不是开玩笑
Jamie, pumpkin, this is not a joke.
你哥哥的情况不适合旅行 他们现在在哪
Your brother’s in no condition to be traveling. Now where did they go?
我要没收你的自行车一个月
I’ll take your bike away for a month.
宝贝 快告诉我们
Honey, please answer us.
还有你的芭比娃娃
And your American Girl dolls.
马特可能需要我们的帮助 宝贝
Matty may need our help right now, sweetie.
-还有你的手♥机♥ -什么
– And your phone. – What?
好吧 好吧 他们要往北边走
Okay, fine. They went up north.
我就知道这些
That’s all I know.
-你好 -罗杰 我是丽兹
– Hello? – Roger, it’s Liz.
我知道他们今天晚上住在哪
I know where they’re staying tonight.
♪ 我踩着这个婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ I stepped in this bitch ♪
♪好像那里有我的王冠 ♪
♪ Like where’s my damn crown ♪
♪ 永远不要跟我顶嘴 ♪
♪ Never talk back ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!