我当时很郁闷
It was really getting me down,
直到我遇到了一个
until I met a beautiful
像这样美丽的专业人士
professional like this one.
于是 我决定开一家帮助
And then I decided to open my
像你们一样的人的会所
own brothel to help people like you.
欢迎来到天堂堡垒
Welcome to Le Chateau Paradis.
后会有期
Come as you are.
-晚安 妈妈 -晚安 磨人精 爱你
– Good night, Mom. – Good night, bug. I love you.
下周见 美人
See you next week, gorgeous.
-别惹麻烦 -可别告诉我该干什么
– Stay out of trouble, killer. – Oh, don’t you tell me what to do.
肌肉男 上次的事 是我心情不好
Yo, Biceps. Hey, about last time, I’m sorry. I was having an off day.
可不是吗
Yeah, don’t sweat it.
-马特是吗 -对
– Matt, right? – Yeah.
我是斯科蒂 我请你喝杯酒补偿下
I’m Scotty. Let me buy you a beer to make up for it.
不了 我妈和我在一起
Nah, I got my mom with me.
我也是 我们自己找个地方
Yeah, me too. We’ll sit by ourselves.
是件重要的事情 我想和你聊聊
It’s important. I wanna talk to you about something.
你得挪一下
You wanna- move over.
你先走
You go first.
我以前成绩是全C
I was always a straight- C student.
而且老师已经对我仁慈了
And that’s a gentleman’s C,
C已经算高了
that’s a gentleman C,
我以前是个很糟糕的学生
I was always a terrible, terrible student.
其实我的高考 我数学考了
Actually, on my SATs, my math SAT…
-别想着她们了 干杯 -干杯
– Forget them, cheers. – Cheers.
好喝
Ah, that’s nice.
那么 你是怎么残疾的
So, what happened to you?
你可真直接
Wow, you don’t beat around the bush.
没必要遮遮掩掩
What’s the point?
反正每个人都想知道为什么
You know that’s what everybody’s wondering anyway.
没什么好丢脸的
It’s nothing to be ashamed of.
而且通常咱们的故事都很精彩
It’s usually a pretty good story.
我没说我不好意思
I never said I was ashamed of it.
你不想知道我是怎么坐上这破轮椅的吗
Don’t you wanna know why I am in this chair?
不想
No.
先天残疾 我生来就如此了
Congenital defect, baby. I was born this way.
我的关节压根就没有存在的意义
My joints are for shit.
你想和我谈什么
What did you wanna talk to me about?
你的性生活
Your sex life.
那不然你想谈什么 银行利息吗
Come on, man. What would you rather talk about, interest rates?
-你是处♥男♥吧 -就
– You’re a virgin, right? – Wow, just-
看来是了 你那里不会还能因为
That’s a yes. Tell me your junk still works ’cause
那就太无聊了
that would be a serious bummer.
它功能很正常 就是有点
No, it works. It’s just a little-
有点不好控制 你应该明白我意思吧
less predictable at times, if you know what I mean.
我当然明白你意思
Do I know what you mean?
我每天都在这样被煎熬着 喝口
Bro, I live what you mean. Sip.
-你呢 -除了我的嘴巴
– What’s it to you? – Well, besides my mouth,
我唯一能动的就是我的屌♥了
about the only other thing that works on my body is my cock.
我是残疾
And I may be a cripple,
但是我还是有感觉的
but I can still feel everything
我他妈也有需求
and I got motherfucking needs,
知道吗
you know what I mean?
不管了 如果我告诉你
Anyway, what if I told you
有个地方能让我们这样的人
there was a place for guys like us to get
好好享受下的地方
seriously laid?
别用那种看变♥态♥的眼神看我
Don’t look at me like I’m a perv.
我们处境完全相同
We’re in the same boat, dude.
我只是对此比较诚实而已
I’m just honest about it.
它在蒙特利尔
Now the place is up in Montreal.
我看了他们的官网 天堂堡垒 加
I checked out the website, LeChateauParadis.Ca.
也就是 加拿大
‘Cause you know, Canada.
告诉你 那里的妞很正点
And let me tell you, man, the chicks are spectacular.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
我和诊所里的那个盲人 莫 要一起去
Me and this blind dude, Mo, from the clinic, are gonna go,
但是还差一个人平分车费
but we need one more guy to split the cost of the van.
你要开车去
What, you’re gonna drive there?
我和一个护士商量了
I priced the whole thing out with a nurse driver.
货车能装下三个人加上轮椅和装备
The van fits three passengers, plus chairs and gear.
我们告诉父母要去五大湖
We tell our parents we’re going up to the Great Lakes or some shit,
但是其实我们是要出境游几天
and instead we do a border run for a few days
去好好享受
of getting our knobs polished
加拿大♥法♥裔女神给我们的服务 喝
by French- Canadian goddesses. Sip.
怎么样 你是一起来呢还是一起来呢
So, what do you say? Are you in or are you in?
我肯定不会去的
I’m definitely out.
你真的有听到我说那些享受的吗
Did you hear the part about getting your knob polished?
谢了 你可能会惊讶但是
Thanks for the offer, but as much as it may surprise you,
-我有女朋友了 -真的
– I have a girlfriend. – Seriously?
祝你旅途愉快
Yeah. Good luck on your trip.
记得拍照片
Take pictures.
她性感吗 有没有好看的朋友
She hot? Does she have cute friends?
等下 我们可以四人约会 帮帮我啊
Wait, come on man, we could double date. Help a brother out.
可恶
Shit.
这个要是掉下来你要许个愿吗
So, you’re gonna make a wish when this falls off or something?
想猜猜看我许什么愿吗
Wanna guess what I’m gonna wish for?
马特
Matt.
-我以为你在期末考 -我提早出来了
– I thought you had a final. – I got out early.
他是鲍比
This is Bobby.
-我们一起上生物课 -刚刚只是在学习
– We have Bio together. – We were just studying.
我 我不知道你是
I- I didn’t realize you,
你不知道什么
You didn’t realize what?
对了 你不知道她有男朋友 是吧
Yeah, oh, you didn’t realize that she had a boyfriend.
你是这个意思吧
That’s what you’re getting at.
不是的 她经常和我聊起你
No, I mean, she talks about you all the time.
是吗
Is that right?
我要去上课了 我等会打给你
I should get to class. I’ll call you later.
为了复习
For the exam, I mean.
希望是个语言课
Sure, hope it’s a speech class.
-我们只是在学习 -别侮辱我
– We were just studying. – No, don’t insult me.

Please.
当我发生意外的时候
You know, I gave you an out
我已经给过你机会提分手了
when this all started.
马特 我不想分手
I didn’t want out, Matt.
我也有别的选择 你知道的
I had options too, you know.
但我选择等你
But I waited for you.
我必须要开始考虑我未来了
I have to start thinking about my future.
你好 我叫菲利普
Bonjour. My name is Philippe.
-干嘛不敲门 佳明 -妈说五分钟后吃饭
– Jamie, can’t you knock? – Mom says dinner in five minutes.
-顺便说下这些照片不错哦 -出去
– Nice pictures by the way. – Out.
你们怎么想
What do you guys think about…
我和一些朋友开车去北边旅行
me going on a road trip with some guys up north,
大概就在五大湖附近
maybe around the Great Lakes?
马特 我觉得不太好
Well, it seems hardly like a good time, Matty,
因为最近有很多事
with everything that’s going on.
我的意思是 就是因为这些我才想去的
Well, I mean, that’s exactly why I wanna go.
我感觉我没事可做
It seems like I’m doing nothing
除了看医生和做理疗
but going to doctors and therapy.
我们下个月打算去奶奶家过周末
We’re going up to Grandma’s for a long weekend next month.
你可以请珍妮佛一起来
You could invite Jennifer.
我说我想和些朋友开车旅行
I asked to go on a road trip with some guys,
你就突然说要去奶奶家过周末
and you counter with a weekend at Grandma’s.
马特 这次我们恐怕不能让你去
Well, we’re gonna have to say no on this one, Matty.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
♪ 我是一个改造人 ♪
♪ Half man and half machine ♪
♪ 别管我的轮椅 ♪
♪ Not talking about the chair ♪
♪ 看看我的屌♥ ♪
♪ But what’s in between My legs ♪
♪ 女孩 你慢慢来 ♪
♪ Girl, take your time ♪
♪ 不用着急 ♪
♪ You don’t need to be quick ♪
♪ 来你四肢瘫痪的哥哥怀里享乐吧 ♪
♪ Come and get your some Of this quadriplegic ♪
-什么鬼 -有人找你
– What the fuck? – You have a visitor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!