No dude.
我说出口已经很难为情了
It’s hard for me to even ask.
是啊 你居然说得出口
Yeah, I would hope so.
不 不要
No, uh- uh.
我觉得 莫你应该帮帮他
I mean, yeah. Mo, you should do it.
-什么鬼 -对啊 起码你不会被辣眼睛
– What? – Yeah, you won’t be scarred by the visual.
就是以防万一
Just in case.
我的上帝老天爷
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你就像个头长在下面的雷德福
You’re like Redfoo upside down.
雷德福 美国歌♥手 是个发量极多的爆♥炸♥头
所以我为什么要待在这儿
Why am I here again?
我需要你精神上的支持
I just need you for moral support.
并且这是我第一次见别人做耻骨接发
Plus, I’ve never seen anybody with pubic hair extensions.
你可以尽管开玩笑
You can be a jerk about this,
也可以赶紧把这件事干完
or you can just get it done.
-好像是这样 -是吧
– Might as well. – Right?
谢谢你为我♥干♥这件事 感激不尽
Thanks again for doing this. Really appreciate it.
我感觉裆下一阵凉爽
Ooh, breezy.
你好啊 我的毛毛们
Hey there.
你们看起来帅呆了 朋友们
Looking good, fellas.
-你们好 欢迎光临 -你好
– Bonjour. Welcome. – Hello.
这里走 先生们
Right this way, gentlemen.
-要喝点什么吗 -双份的波旁威士忌
– Drinks? – Bourbon. Make it a double.
-我一样的 -水就可以了
– Same. – Water is fine.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
斯科蒂 你呢
Scotty. What’s yours?
香塔尔
Chantal.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
来吧
Come.
你很漂亮
You’re very beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想干点
You want to, uh…
不 我的意思是 想
No. I mean, yeah.
不是 但是 就是不要那么快
No, just, uh- not just yet.
想喂我喝了这杯酒吗
Wanna help me with that drink?
是啊 放松
Oui. Relax.
我觉得我需要再来一杯
Could use another one of those.
莫 莫
Mo. Mo.
莫 老兄 什么情况
Hey. Mo, what the fuck?
兄弟 对不起 斯科蒂
Dude, I’m sorry, Scotty,
我做不到 好吗
I can’t do it, okay?
你走了3000多公里
You came 2,000 miles
还不跟个漂亮女人干点成人的事吗
to not have sex with one of these beautiful women?
莫 她们对我们投怀送抱
Mo, they’re throwing themselves at us.
这就是这个地方的问题
That’s exactly what’s wrong with this place.
这些都是假的 好吗
It is not real, okay?
听着 我为你感到高兴
Look, I’m happy for you.
你会得到你想要的 而且一定很棒
It’s gonna be great, and I’m sure it’s amazing,
但对我来说 我做不到 兄弟 我只是
but for me, I just…I just can’t, man. It just…
我只想把我的第一次给一个特别的人
I think I just need my first time to be with someone special.
是啊 我也想这样
Yeah, I want that too.
但我不可能实现了
But that’s not gonna happen for me.
我知道不可能 我已经习惯了
I know that. I’ve made my peace with it.
-希望你不要因为这个瞧不起我 -不会的
– Hope you don’t judge me for it. – Never, never. I…
去拿下她吧 哥们儿
Go get her, buddy.
你也去吧
You too.
♪ 一天中第一个好时光 ♪
♪ Le premier bonheur du jour ♪
♪ 一缕阳光 ♪
♪ C’est un ruban de soleil ♪
♪ 缠绕在你的手上 ♪
♪ Qui s’enroule sur ta main ♪
♪ 抚摸着我的肩膀 ♪
♪ Et caresse mon épaule ♪
♪ 大海的呼吸 ♪
♪ C’est le souffle de la mer ♪
♪ 等待中的海滩 ♪
♪ Et la plage qui attend ♪
♪ 唱着歌♥的小鸟 ♪
♪ C’est l’oiseau qui a chanté ♪
♪ 在无花果树的树枝上 ♪
♪ Sur la branche du figuier ♪
萨姆 你知道 我
Sam, you know, I just…
我们已经认识四天了 四天 八个州
We’ve known each other for four days. Four days, eight states.
是八个州吗 好像是
Is it eight states? Eight states.
我们共同度过了四天 走过了八个州
We’ve known each other for four days and eight states.
我想再多了解你一点 了解你的每一天
I’d like to know you for more days. All the days,
因为 你知道 我真的很喜欢 太傻了
because, you know, I really like…That’s stupid.
通 萨姆 通往
The… Sam, the road
天堂堡垒的旅程 是如此的一波三折
to Le Chateau Paradis, it’s so bumpy.
萨姆
Sam?
确实是八个州
It’s got eight.
我可能需要点帮助才能上到那儿去
I’m gonna need a little help getting over.
我去找人帮忙
I’ll get someone.
它会让你觉得很不顺眼吗
Does it bother you?
我指那个轮椅
The chair?
我哥哥也有
My brother has.
你哥哥也是残疾人吗
Your brother’s in a wheelchair?
所以我理解
It means I understand.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
不好意思 你能不能
I’m sorry, can you just, um…
跟我聊聊你自己
tell me something about you?
-你想让我 -跟我闲聊一会 什么都行
– Uh, y- you want me to… – Tell me something. Just anything.
比如
Like, uh,
你喜欢什么样的音乐
what kind of music do you like.
你知道加鲁吗
You know Garou?
加鲁 歌♥星 出生于加拿大魁北克
-加 -加 加鲁 听过吗
– Ga… – Ga… Garou, no?
算了 别管了 我太傻了
It’s okay. Just forget it. That was stupid.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的斯科蒂 ♪
♪ Happy birthday Dear Scotty ♪
♪ 祝你生日 ♪
♪ Happy birthday ♪
♪ 快 ♪
♪ To ♪
♪ 乐 ♪
♪ You ♪
敬这对情侣
To the new couple.
-讨厌 别说了 -别说了
– Ew, don’t. – Stop it.
还有那个让我们相识的会所
And the brothel that brought them together.
-别这么正经嘛 -放松点 我们就喝喝酒
– Easy. – Just chill out. We’re just having fun.
我有一个问题
I have a question.
假如你们没有残疾
Forget any disabilities.
排除一切可能阻碍你们的事情
Forget anything that might be holding you back.
你们最想做什么
What would you wanna do with your life?
有谁想说吗
Anyone?
在我做手术之前 我是一个拳击手
Before my surgery, I was a boxer.
当时特别想成为职业选手
Really wanted to turn pro.
但只要我退役后能住在海边
But as long as I get to retire by the beach,
就很满足了
I’m good.
莫
Mo?
老实说 我一直都想当爸爸
Honestly, I just always wanted to be a dad.
等我有了孩子 我想
Though I will say, I do, when I have kids, I want to…
做他们的棒球教练
like coach them in baseball,
然后我们就像是在一起成长一样
and then we’d like move up together, like…
从一个小联盟 慢慢到初中
in Little League and then maybe like middle school,
再到高中 谁知道呢
high school, I don’t know.
也许我们会一起成为职业选手呢
Maybe we’ll all go pro together.
斯科蒂
Scotty?
我不知道 跳过我吧
I don’t know. Skip me.
-这怎么行 不 -我们想听
– What? No. – We’re not skipping you.
-不 我不想说 -别这样嘛
– No, I don’t wanna say. – Come on.
我们都说了 你这样不公平
We’re all going. It’s not fair.
别这样嘛 我们又不会笑话你
You can’t do that. We’re not gonna make fun of you.
我们可想知道了 是啊 不说可不行
We wanna know. Yeah, no.
萨姆 你先说吧
Sam, how about you?
我一直想成为一名艺术家
Well, I always wanted to be an artist.
但我觉得这不太现实
But I didn’t think it was a very realistic path,
所以我去了护理学校
so I went to nursing school,
结果证明这个选择是对的 因为我
which turned out to be perfect because I…
我真的很喜欢被需要的感觉
I really love feeling needed.
所以