Yes.
你不是认真的吧
You can’t be serious.
我很认真 所以 别不爽了
Actually, I am. So, get over your discomfort.
我们要支持他们干这件事
We are going to support him in this,
并且 还给他们报销
and we are going to pay for it too.
你给我听着 不行 绝对 不可能
You listen to me. This is not happening. No, no, and no.
你们看起来很火大
Y’all look pissed off,
但是在你们跟我发脾气之前 先听我说
but let me just say before you get a attitude with me,
这些不是我的错
that none of this is actually my fault.
他们他妈的要向护理委员会举报我
They were gonna report me to my fucking nursing board.
那我就完了
Then it’d be over.
让他们知道那两次罢♥工♥
Two strikes
我就完了 好吗
and I’d be done, okay?
除了这个 我一点都不喜欢干这件事
And on top of that, like I don’t even really do this,
就像这些什么乱七八糟的长途旅行
like all these like long haul like road trips or whatever.
-萨姆 -我根本不喜欢这事
– Sam. – Like I don’t really do that.
我喜欢短途旅行 我还更喜欢待家里
I do short trips, and I do in home.
只要上班下班
I get in, I get out,
只要他妈的管好我自己的事情
I mind my goddamn business.
-萨姆 -干什么
– Sam. – What?
旅行又可以开始了 我们可以出发了
Trip’s back on. We can go.
这样啊 好吧 真好
Oh, okay, cool.
蒙特利尔
我们在朝哪走啊 我以为旅馆在市中心
Where are we going? I thought the hotel was downtown.
其实 你们的爸妈取消了你们的预约
Actually, your parents canceled your reservation
给你们订了一个更好的
and gave you an upgrade.
我靠 你以前蒸过桑拿吗
Holy crap. You ever taken a steam before?
什么 这里还有桑拿吗
What? They got a sauna in here?
我的天 朋友 这也太棒了吧
Oh, dude, amazing.
他们还有一个水力按♥摩♥池
They got a Jacuzzi out back.
我们等等可以安排一波
I say we hit that later too.
对啊 我的天 还可以健身
Yes. Oh my God! Talk about a workout, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
-这地方太棒了 -那个混♥蛋♥去哪了
– This place is great. – Where’s the douche bag?
朋友 顺便说一下 我也在想这件事
Dude, by the way, I was thinking about that.
哇 看看这个美女
Ow! Look at this!
能不能停下 这就是一条裙子
Will you stop? It’s just a dress.
发生什么了吗
What’s going on?
萨姆穿了一条很漂漂的裙子
Sam is in a very nice dinner dress.
所以你们准备什么时候去天堂堡垒
So, when do you wanna go to the Le Chateau Paradis?
明天吧
Tomorrow.
是的 今天够累了 所以
Yeah, today’s out for me, so
是的 我也觉得明天
Yeah. I think tomorrow is good.
今晚就在城里吃个晚饭吧 怎么样
How about just dinner on the town tonight?
没问题
Okay.
-今晚吃饭 明天找乐子 -好的
– Dinner tonight, prostitution tomorrow. – Okay
你们好啊 为什么没人说话
Hello. No one’s talking.
我不知道啊 我就是一个失败的人
I wouldn’t know. I’m just a loser.
莫 对不起 我
Mo, I’m sorry I…
我说你失败 我不是这个意思
called you a loser, I didn’t mean it.
没事的 老兄
That’s all right, man.
对不起我把你赶下车了
I’m sorry I threw you under the bus.
我应该让你回来的 让你上车
I should have had your back, back there.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我的道歉呢 马特
Hey, where’s my apology? Hey, Matt.
-朋友 你冷静一点 -不不不不
– Dude, can you take it easy? – No, no, no, no.
他都有道歉了 我也要
He got an apology. I want one too.
在芝加哥时 你把我一个人留在桌子那边
You left me at a table by myself in Chicago.
还在我妈面前管我叫混♥蛋♥
You called me an asshole in front of my mother.
我说 这就不够意思了吧
I mean, what the fuck is that?
我也需要你向我道歉
I would love an apology.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这一点都不真诚
That wasn’t very genuine.
你错在哪儿了 肌肉男
What are you sorry for, Biceps?
你又要去哪啊
Where you going, huh?
我在问你 你错在哪儿了
I said what are you sorry for?
-斯科蒂 -怎么了
– Scotty. – What?
他快死了
He’s dying.
这就是他为什么一直在吃药 老兄
That’s why he’s been taking all the pills, dude.
其实你很容易就能看出来的
You would have noticed that
可你一直在忙着当混♥蛋♥
if you weren’t too busy being an asshole all the time.
有人在吗
Knock, knock.
你说得对 我是个混♥蛋♥
You’re right, I am an asshole.
是啊
Yeah.
这也是你的魅力
It’s part of your charm.
我
I, uh,
有很长时间觉得自己跟别人格格不入
spend a lot of time feeling like I was on the outside of stuff.
这感觉不好受
It sucked.
但自从我们开始玩在一起 这感觉就
Ever since we all started hanging out, it
我不知道 这感觉就不一样了
I don’t know, it just feels different,
感觉我被接纳了
like I’m included.
当你背叛我们的时候
When you bailed on us,
我感觉我好像又回到过去一个人的状态了
it felt like I was back on the outside.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
我们当然是朋友
Of course, we’re friends.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
现在的这一切
For this.
你要不要考虑用象
You wanna take my knight
吃掉我的骑士 G8跳到D5
with your bishop, G8 to D5.
G8 D5 国际象棋棋盘格
你真的好烦人啊
Oh, you are so annoying.
你到底为什么要跟我玩象棋啊
Why are you even playing with me?
你基本上是在跟自己玩
You’re basically playing yourself.
我不知道你怎么做到的 你怎么
I don’t know how you do and how did you…
你之前是怎么看到我的纹身的
Like how did you see my tattoo earlier?
是这样的 怎么说呢 这是我自学的
I mean, you know, it’s something I just taught myself.
在我长大的时候
So, growing up,
我自己上下学
I walked myself to and from school,
路上有一些带有壁画的墙
and there were these walls with these murals,
我那时候真的很想看看他们
and I really wanted to see them.
所以
So, uh…
这就是我能看出来的原因
yeah, that was how I figured it out.
这样啊 那你在派对上肯定能吸引眼球
Well, it’s a cool party trick.
是啊 但我长这么大也没去过几个派对
Yeah, I didn’t go to many parties growing up.
你想继续”看”完我的纹身吗
Do you wanna finish reading my tattoo?
好 好啊 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
好 那我就
Okay, I’m gonna…
-如果可以 那我就坐近一点 -好
– I’ll just get a little close to you, if that’s okay. – Okay.
-好的 我就 -好
– Yeah, just gonna… – Okay.
所以 这是鸟
Okay, so that’s the bird,
这是红额金翅 代表了
the goldfinch, which…
红额金翅 一种色彩艳丽的欧洲小麻雀
牺牲或者重生
usually represents sacrifice or rebirth.
还代表了 让重病的人起死回生
And the raising up of a person over their sick bed.
那这些树枝代表了什么
Then what do these branches mean?
白希瑟 它们代表了保护和幸运
White heather. They represent protection and luck.
白希瑟 是一种名叫白石楠的花
你的皮肤真的非常的柔软
You have really soft skin.
那是因为我是黑人
That’s because I’m black.
等等
Hold up.
你居然是黑人
You’re black?
朋友们 我要 我要问你们一些事
Guys, I gotta I gotta ask you guys something.
怎么了
What’s up?
这件事有点尴尬
It’s kind of awkward,
你们不要笑我 好吗
so don’t make fun of me, all right?
好的 当然
Yeah, of course.
好 怎么了
Yeah, what’s up?
我需要你们一个人帮我的鸡儿剃个毛
I need one of you to shave my dick.
我♥操♥ 我不要
Fuck no.
我也不要