We, ah, just forgot the photographs.
我们需要这些照片 来揭露这些人的恶行
And we need them, because we’re going to nail these guys.
为什么不让我们下车?
Why aren’t we getting out?
你们在这里很安全
You’re safe here.
我们这是要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
从地下入口进去 这样你们才不会暴露
To an underground entrance so you won’t be seen.
别紧张
Relax.
虽然这里不是很舒适
It may not be the most comfortable place,
但绝对安全
but it’s absolutely safe.
开始登机后 我再来接你们
I’ll pick you up as soon boarding begins.
麻烦出示登机牌
Boarding card, please.
欢迎登机 先生
Welcome aboard, sir.
劳伦!
Lauren!
什么事 机长?
Yes, Captain?
莉娜在吗?
Is Lena here?
还没看见她
Haven’t seen her.
能问一下登机口那边吗?
Could you check with the gate, please?
没问题
Sure.
那个人去哪儿了?
Where is this guy?
风挡加温
Window heat.
好了
High.
我们早就该登机了
We should be boarding by now.
莉娜还没办理登机手续
Lena hasn’t checked in.
你确定?
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
丹尼尔!
Daniel!
该死!
Fuck!
感谢你的合作
Thank you for doing this.
没关系
Sure.
该死
Shit.
他们不能上飞机
They must not reach the plane.
这是前往法兰克福的 航♥班♥号♥为723的汉莎航♥空♥
This is the last and final boarding announcement for
最后一次登机前广播
Lufthansa 723 to Frankfurt.
还未登机的旅客 丹尼尔·利斯特 和莉娜·柯特斯
Will missing passengers Daniel List and Lena
请马上前往登机口 办理登机手续
Kortus please proceed to the departure gate immediately.
登机入口即将关闭
We are closing the flight now.
我们要去那架飞机那儿
That’s where we need to go.
不 不 走另外一边
No, no, the other way.
好 走 快走!
Okay, go, go!
女士们 先生们 谨代表罗曼机长
Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of Captain Roman
以及各航♥班♥乘务员 欢迎大家
Breuer and the entire crew, I want to welcome
选乘本架航♥班♥ 波音707 前往法兰克福
you on board this Boeing 707 on a direct service to Frankfurt.
请收好小桌板…
Please stow away your…
登机结束
Boarding completed.
启动请求
Request to start up.
谢谢 汉莎723
Thank you, Lufthansa 723.
批准启动
Start-up approved.
报告 准备滑行
Report. Ready to taxi.
17号♥跑道
Runway one seven.
滑行至17号♥跑道
Taxi to runway one seven.
已准备好起飞
Ready for take off.
-右侧安全 -左侧…
– Clear on your right. – Clear on your…
嘿!
Hey!
-嘿! -嘿!
– Hey! – Hey!
把门打开!
Open the doors!
快把门打开!
Open the door!
莉娜 赶快!
Lena, quick!
快点通知指挥塔
You have to instruct the tower.
汉莎公♥司♥的723航♥班♥
The Lufthansa plane 723.
阻止它!
Stop it!
别让它起飞! 听明白了吗?
Stop it! Do you hear me?
我欠你一条命
I owe you.
是的
Oh, yes.
汉莎723 听得到吗?
Lufthansa 723, do you copy?
这里是汉莎723 请讲
Lufthansa 723, go ahead.
飞行许可取消了
Flight permit is canceled.
许可无效
Clearance is void.
请回复 汉莎723 飞行许可取消了
Please confirm, Lufthansa 723. Flight permit is canceled.
莉娜!
Lena!
他们取消我们的飞行许可
They’ve canceled our clearance.
什么?
What?
汉莎723 听到了吗?
Lufthansa 723, do you read?
许可无效
Clearance is void.
请回复
Please confirm.
我不能起飞
I can’t do that.
你必须这么做 罗曼
You have to, Roman.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
把门打开
Open the doors.
快! 快!
Go! Go!
-罗曼? -求你了
– Roman? – Please.
汉莎723 你没有飞行许可
Lufthansa 723, you have no clearance.
你没有飞行许可
I repeat: You have no clearance.
把门打开
Open the doors.
管他♥娘♥的♥!
Fuck it!
乘务组 准备起飞!
Cabin crew, prepare for take-off!
妈的 他们这是要干嘛?
What the fuck are they doing?
准备起飞
Ready for take-off.
准备起飞
Ready for take-off.
转载、压制、内封必须注明字幕来源”字幕库”
更多影视字幕 请访问 http://www.zimuku.net/
(尊严殖民地是智利秘密警♥察♥主要的酷刑监狱
上百名扣押者在这里被严刑逼供 折磨至死并抛尸地底
40年来 只有5名异教团员从这里成功逃脱)
(从尊严殖民地偷出的照片
被各国争相报道 引起世界性的讨♥伐♥
然而 在智利没有任何改观)
(保罗·沙费尔 直到皮诺切特政♥权♥瓦解 才被揭发控告
最终于2004年 在阿根廷被逮捕)
(皮诺切特将军以及德国大使♥馆♥的员工 没有人收到牵连
即使他们曾与保罗·沙费尔互相勾结)
(保罗·沙费尔因其对近千名小孩实施性侵犯
及其他各项罪名 最终被判以33年有期徒刑
并于2010年死于圣地亚哥狱中)
(谨以此片纪念尊严殖民地的受害者)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!