If even one drop is missing by this evening,
我都会让你付出代价
I’ll make you regret it.
随身携带这个水桶 不要让它离开你半步
And keep that bucket next to you at all times.
你们这些蠢货在看什么?
What are you cows staring at?
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
不干什么
Nothing.
出去
Out.
快点 我们出去
Come on, let’s go.
(第9天)
今天的日程安排改了
Today’s schedule has been changed.
所有女人马上前往女性会堂
All women are to come to the women’s hall immediately.
你们也听到了 所有人赶快去女性会堂集♥合♥
You heard, everyone to the women’s hall now.
动起来!
Move it!
多罗
Doro.
嘘
Shhh.
就问你一件事 拜托了
Please, just one thing.
你和你未婚夫是怎么见面的?
How did you and your fiance meet?
你是说迪特尔?
You mean Dieter?
是的
Yes.
混合游♥行♥
Mixed parade.
那是什么?
What is that?
当有重要的客人要招待时
When there’s important guests,
我们会穿上最好的衣服 为他们献歌♥
we sing and get to wear our Sunday best.
就这样 我认识了迪特尔
And suddenly, there was Dieter.
什么时候的事?
When was that?
2年… 不 3年
Two… no, three.
3年前
Three years ago.
3年前?
Three years ago?
那之后呢?
And since then?
我们相爱了
We are in love.
我知道 但你们什么时候能见面?
Yes, but when do you see each other?
我们不见面
We don’t.
你3年都没有再见过他?
You haven’t seen him for three years?
见不到
Couldn’t.
因为没有混合游♥行♥
No Mixed Parades.
你看不见 因为你合上了双眼
You can’t see because you’re eyes are blind.
你感觉不到 因为你的心
And you can’t feel, because your hearts
化作了石头
are made of stone.
但是 我 我能看见 我感受得到
But I, I, I can see, I can feel.
是的
Yes.
因为上帝与我同在
Because it’s God looking through me.
没错!
Yes!
上帝与我同在!
It’s God talking through me!
没错!
Yes!
我在召唤你 阿尔弗雷德
I’m calling you, Alfred.
从棺材里出来
Come out of your coffin.
起身 复活
Get up and live.
快站起来
Come and rise.
死而复生 与我们一起 赞美万能的神
Rise from death to celebrate the Lord Almighty.
是的!
Yes!
万能的神!
Lord Almighty!
因为你会复活
Because you shall live.
对 复活!
Yes, live!
-你会复活 -阿尔弗雷德 复活吧!
– You shall live. – Alfred, live!
对
Yes.
我代表掌管生命的神 复活之神
I am the resurrection and the life.
没错
Yes.
告诉你 阿尔弗雷德
And I’m telling you, Alfred.
有信仰的人 就会受到上帝的眷顾
Who believes shall see the glory of the Lord.
我命令你 克服死亡
I’m telling you to overcome death.
复活吧!
And rise!
复活!
Rise!
复活!
Rise!
皮乌斯
Pius.
我们都看见了 也听见了
We all saw it and we all heard it.
你召唤阿尔弗雷德的时候…
When you called Alfred…
说话的人不是你 而是上帝!
it wasn’t your voice, it was God’s voice!
但奇迹并未发生
But the miracle couldn’t take place, because
因为在我们中间 还存在有太多的罪孽
there’s too much sin in our community.
太多罪孽!
Too much sin!
(第37天)
你待在这儿
You stay here.
他是谁?
Who’s that?
他叫汉斯 是我们中的一员
That’s Hans. He’s one of us now.
汉斯?
Hans?
我… 我是汉斯
I… I’m Hans.
他和其他人一样智障 但皮乌斯还是要求你
He’s as dumb as they come, but Pius wants you to keep
注意一下他
an eye on him.
他能干什么?
What am I going to do with him?
给他安排点简单的工作
Just give him an easy job.
能解决吗?
Can you handle that?
很… 很… 很高兴认识你
Ga… ga… good to meet you.
进展如何 汉斯?
How’s it going, Hans?
还行
Fine.
莉娜?
Lena?
过来一下
Come here a minute.
我知道一开始 非常困难
I know it’s awfully difficult at the beginning.
所有人刚来时 都不适应 但这只是一场历练
Everyone struggles at first, but it’s just a test.
但我不得不说 你做得非常好
And you’re doing very well, I must say.
真的
Honestly.
谢谢你 吉塞拉姑妈
Thank you, Aunt Gisela.
我很喜欢你 莉娜 其他人也很喜欢你
I like you, Lena, and the others like you, too.
这我可不知道
I don’t know.
真的 她们喜欢你
Yeah, they do.
我看得出来
I can tell.
特别是多罗
Especially Doro.
她爱死你了
She just loves you.
而她即将结婚了
And now she’s getting married.
她是说过
She said so.
我很为她高兴
I’m so happy for her.
她跟你提过她的未婚夫吧?
She must have told you about her fiance?
一点点 只说过…
Not really, just that…
他们很相爱 然后他叫迪特尔
they’re in love and his name’s Dieter.
没错 迪特尔
Yeah, Dieter.
多罗和迪特尔
Doro and Dieter.
多么登对的一对
What a perfect match.
回去工作吧
Get back to work now.
汉斯?
Hans?
那个该死的傻子在哪儿?
Where is that bloody moron?
汉斯!
Hans!
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我 我 我只是想尿尿
I, I, I need to pee.
你 你在这里尿了?
Did, did you pee in here?
没有
No.
你往这些容器里面尿没有?
Did you piss into any of these containers?
额 没有
Uh, no.
去外面尿去
Take a piss outside.
真该死
Damn it.
多萝西娅 你出来
Dorothea, come along.
其他人 继续睡觉
Everyone else, go back to sleep.
不 不 不 不…
No, no, no, no…
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
你们继续睡
I said back to sleep.
多萝西娅 不要逼我发飙
Dorothea, don’t make it worse.
不要逼我发飙!
Don’t make it worse!
欧
Oh.
快走!
Come!
不! 求你了 不要
No! Please, don’t.
不!
No!
下去
Go.
还是很臭