Son of a bitch.
第八广场正上方
Eighth squad’s on the way down.
来吧
Come on.
继续盘旋
Hold your hover.
进行攻击
Insertion’s under way.
干得好
Let her go!
目标消除了
Target out. Setting her up.
我们要到河边 那儿有地雷
We have to go upriver. There’s a minefield over there.
继续开火 把他们杀光
I Keep firing! I Kill them all!
趴低点 – 我们被困住了
Stay low. – We’re trapped.
他们被赶到空地 开火吧
Got them in the clearing Firing away.
收到 – 确认外♥围♥安全了
Copy that. – It’s confiirmed. LZ is secure.
走吧
Let’s go.
他好像是高级干部
Looks like an officer.
趴下来
Get down!
睁开你的眼睛
I Keep your eyes open!
住手
Stand down!
这是一个伟大的美国人
What we’ve got here is a great American.
去你的 布兰德 我是你杀死他们的藉口
Goddamn you,Brandt. I was your excuse to kill all these people.
你是来杀人 对吧 我是来拯救一个国家
You’re here to murder a man,right? I’m trying to save a country.
不让它的毒品残害美国人 – 你杀的是无辜
I Keep its poison off our streets. – By killing innocents?
我必须以暴制暴
I fight terrorists with terror.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在哪 野狼根本就不在这里
What terrorists? The Wolf isn’t even here!
他去华府放炸♥弹♥了
He’s gone to Washington to blow up another building!
你说什么 在哪里
What do you mean? Where?
你让我回家我就告诉你
I’ll tell you as soon as l’m on a jet heading home.
他们要跟我走 这是他的妻儿
And they’ll come with us, because this is his wife and his son.
只有她能确认目标
She’s the only one that can identify the target.
谢谢你
I appreciate it. Thank you.
助理国务卿 这刚传来
Mr. Secretary,this just came in.
我都联络好了 国安局 中情局都任你派遣
All right,NSA,ClA,Southern Command,they’re at your disposal.
监视卫星会协助搜寻行动
Washington Surveillance Command will assist with our search.
打起精神 准备接收
Stay on station. Be ready.
我们收到电子邮件 应该是真的
We got an audio- encoded e- mail. lt’s authentic.
放出来
Run it.
你们无视我最后的警告
My last warning went unheard.
美国人♥民♥会用鲜血付出代价
The American people willpay for this mistake in blood.
我在你们的首都放置炸♥弹♥
A bomb has been placed in your capital city.
你们听到这个讯息 已经来不及找到炸♥弹♥了
By the time you hear this message, it will be too late for you to fiind it.
许多无辜百姓将丧命
And many of your citizens will die.
你们的无知造成了他们的牺牲
Their needless sacrifiice is the price of your ignorance.
我们会毫不留情
There will be no mercy.
你们也无处可逃
There’s no place you can hide.
我们会继续攻击直到美国人…
We ‘ll continue to strike until the American public…
…终于明白战争的后果…
…fiinally realizes the price of this war…
…他们承担不起
…is one they cannot afford.
立刻撤出哥伦比亚
Get out of Colombia now.
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Sangre o libertad.
很高兴看到你毫发无伤
Good to see you with all your fingers and toes.
这是莎琳娜裴瑞尼
This is Selena Perrini.
费普特别干员 卓雷干员 – 你好
Agent Phipps. This is Agent Dray. – How do you do?
我们马上开始吧 – 请坐
We’d like to get started. – Sit.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你想喝什么吗 – 水 谢谢
Something to drink? – Water,please.
好的 大卫 开始吧
All right,David,let’s get ready.
这些是你形容的建筑物的照片
We’ve assembled pictures of buildings with columns as you’ve described.
我们要很快地看一下
We’ll go through them.
你看到什么熟悉的 就告诉我 我们就去 戴维
lf you see anything familiar,please give us a nod. Here we go,David.
这些是不同的角度 这是正面
These are photos of this building from different angles. Here’s the facade.
他有没有说这是什么建筑物
Did he describe any activity in this building?
没有 他什么也没说 – 裴瑞尼小姐
No,he didn’t discuss anything. – Mrs. Perrini.
这是同一栋建筑物不同角度
This is the same building, different angles.
请你放大 – 我看不出来
Can you zoom in on that? – I can’t tell.
请你看看大门 – 不是
Take a look at this entrance. – That’s not it.
你能放大吗
Can you zoom in on that?
这一张呢 – 不是
How about this one? – No,that’s not it.
这一张眼熟吗
Does this look at all familiar?
继续 – 我不知道
I Keep going. – I don’t know.
消防员和难民 真是最佳拍档
You two make quite a team. Fireman and the refugee.
好像是一出电视剧
Sounds like a TV show.
你可以演大坏蛋
And you could play the asshole.
好 我会让大家知道
All right. We’re gonna let everybody know.
兰丝国务卿要过来
Secretary Ramsey’s coming over.
等等 回去 回去 那儿
Wait. Go back. Go back. There.
这一个 – 这个
This one. – That one?
很眼熟吗 – 就是这张照片
Familiar? – lt’s this picture.
联合车站 有吗
Union Station. You got that?
对 – 这是另一张照片
Yes. – Here’s another shot of it.
是吗
ls that it?
回去放大入口
Go back two and zoom in on the entrance.
这是入口 你看看
Look at this one, here’s the entrance.
天啊 就是这里
Oh,my God,I think so.
调出24小时内的监看录影带
Eyeball footage from every station’s camera in the last 24 hours.
戴维 再回去看那一张 快
David,let’s go back on that,please.
走吧 快 快 快 带上它
Let’s go! Go,go,go! Pick it up!
你们不用起来
Don’t get up.
莎琳娜裴瑞尼 国务卿芭芭拉兰丝
Selena,Secretary of State Barbara Ramsey.
我们知道你所做的牺牲
We understand the sacrifice you’re making here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
消防员在那儿 – 彼得
The fireman’s over here. – Peter!
国务卿 先生 我想我们找到了什么
Madam Secretary,sir, I think we got something.
戴维 文件在你的电脑里
Dave,the file’s in your active bin.
13分钟前在联合车站拍的
It was taken off one of the Union Station monitors 13 minutes ago.
在哪里 – 第一幅照片
What is it? – First photograph:
一个男人拿着公事包
Man behind the trees with a briefcase.
第二张照片 公事包不见了
Second photograph: goes behind the trees,briefcase is gone.
放大
Punch in on that.
放大脸部
On the face.
对 就是他
Yeah,that’s him.
把位置告诉小组人员
Tell our team the location of that camera.
就快下班时刻了
It’s almost rush hour.
下午好 这是舒伯 对 很紧急
Good afternoon,this is Shrub. Yeah,very urgent.
谢谢你 他连线了
Thank you. He’s coming on line.
是 我们找到目标
Yes,we’ve identified the target.
我马上就离开
I’ll be leaving shortly.
我看见他在那儿
I saw him over there.
别发布新闻
No media statement at all.
我马上到这里
I’ll cover here.
你这么做是对的
You did the right thing.
希望是 – 不 我确定是
I hope so. – No,I’m sure of it.
看 你一定要这么做
Look,it’s something you had to do.
现在 我心里只有难过
Right now,I don’t feel very good about anything.
真的很遗撼
I’m sorry about that.
一切都会没事的
Look,everything will be all right.
对不起 请带我到洗手间
Excuse me. Can you show me to the restroom?
跟我来
Sure. Follow me.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我会照顾他的
He’s gonna be fine with me.
你为什么不去
Why don’t you go ahead?
布尔先生 请先让我向你致哀
Mr. Brewer,I just want to express to you my sympathy.
只要美国继续侵略哥伦比亚…
As long as America continues its aggression in Colombia…
…我们就会把战争带到美国境内
… we will bring the war home to you.
你们在自己家里都不安全
And you will not feel safe in your own beds.
哥伦比亚不是你们的国家
Colombia is not your country.
赶快撤走 不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Get out now. Sangre o libertad.
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Sangre o libertad.
我的天
Oh,my God.
他去哪里
Where’s he going?
别打开
Don’t open it!
你应该擦擦你的鼻子
You should wipe your nose off with that.
莎琳娜