What do you think,man? – Great. I think you’ll be a winner.
真的吗 – 是啊 你入错行了
Are you serious? – You’re in the wrong profession.
真是的 我也这么想
I can’t believe this. That’s exactly how I feel.
好的 这里 戴上面罩 – 这是干嘛
All right,here. Put this on. – What’s this for?
这是为了你好 你不必知道我们去的地方
For your protection. You don’t wanna know how to get where we’re going.
放心 15分钟就到了
It won’t be more than 15 minutes.
我们到了 别给我惹麻烦
Okay,we’re here,baby. Don’t get funky on me.
哇
Peekaboo.
你觉得怎样 挺不错吧
So,what do you think? Pretty snazzy,right?
这是哪里 – 我的地盘
Where are we? – My place.
这儿好臭 – 这全都是钱 宝贝
It smells here. – Profits,baby,profits.
这是可♥卡♥因♥工厂 – 我知道啦
This is a cocaine plant. – I know.
我可不想领最低工资干粗活
Just because I’m brown and down doesn’t mean I work for minimum wage.
我不干玻利维亚人也会做 他们不干中国人也会做
If I don’t do it,Bolivia will. Bolivia don’t,China will.
中国人不干 美国人也会做 这就是现实
If China don’t,America will do it. Actually,they are doing it.
荷苏 你要替我拍音乐录影带
Jesus! I want to put you in my next video.
柴油发电机坏了 我知道应该让它冷却…
It’s the diesel generator. I should let it cool down…
…只是毒品供不应求 我做得多快都不够卖♥♥
…but it’s drugonomics. I can’t crank it out fast enough.
硅谷新贵都用电子邮件贩毒
Those Silicon Valley geeks must e- mail it to each other.
这一个吗 – 对
That the one? – Yeah.
阿姆斯壮的功力一流
Armstrong was a magician with that.
放心 我会修好的 – 希望如此
Don’t worry.I’ll make it work. – Let’s hope so.
他说他叫安利贝克曼
He told me his name was Heinrich Beckmann.
安利贝克曼
Heinrich Beckmann?
他戴了帽子 我认不出来
He had a hat on. I didn’t recognize him.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
求求你听我说
No! Please,Claudio! Listen to me,please!
克劳迪
Claudio!
自♥由♥之战…
In the struggle for liberation…
…绝不容许犯错
…there is no room for mistakes.
纪律就是一切
Discipline is everything.
纪律和惩罚
Discipline and punishment.
找到他 别再犯错
Find him. And no mistakes.
他们想来就来 我可不是好欺负的
Come here whenever they want and barge in. I’m not a puppet.
我想我不是给了钱吗 – 那个技工呢
I thought I was paid up for the month. – Where’s the mechanic?
冷静点 你不信任我吗
Calm down,dog. You losing faith in me,man?
一切都没问题
I got everything under control.
他正在工作 德国佬很卖♥♥力
I got him working his ass off. Germans are like cyborgs.
别紧张嘛 放轻松点
You seem tense. Need some R and R?
你干脆替我弄一台新发电机
You got pull, you can get me a new generator.
安利 朋友来找你
Heinrich,I got some friends for you.
是我跟他说可以休息五分钟
My bad. I said if he fixed that gasket,he could take five.
他大概在厕所吧
He’s probably in the latrine.
也许他吃坏了肚子
He’s probably buffing the helmet.
这么高大的白人不可能藏起来
Besides,he can’t blend in. He’s this big Neanderthal–
咱们不如喝一杯 – 等他来
We’ll get some rum, we’ll hang out–
那是什么
What the hell was that?!
快去拿水管 快去抢救可♥卡♥因♥ 快呀
Get the mangueras! Get the pumps! Save the kilos,come on!
我愿意赔偿 我愿意加倍赔偿你的损失
I’ll work it out. I’ll cut my losses, pay whatever it takes.
加三倍都没问题 我一定会赔你的
I’ll pay you three times the amount. I’ll work it out.
这里不安全 快走吧
No! Stay back there!
别过来
Stop! Stay back!
克劳迪
Claudio!
不 站住
No! Stop!
休息吧
Rest now.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是他太太
I’m his wife.
出去
Get out.
你是那个消防员
The fireman,huh?
你是那个杀老弱妇孺的杂种
The coward who kills women and children.
你们美国人太天真了
You Americans are so naive.
当新闻出现拿枪的农夫 你们就转台
You see a peasant with a gun on the news,you change the channel.
却不问一个农夫为何要拿枪
But you never ask, “Why does a peasant need a gun?”
为什么 只有美国人能为自♥由♥而战吗
Why? You think you’re the only ones who can fight for independence.
你要自♥由♥做什么 为了杀死我妻儿吗
Independence to do what? To kill my wife and my son?
我记得你那张从洛山矶来的脸
I remember your face from Los Angeles.
那是一张救人的脸
That was the face of a man who saved lives.
你的脸变了
Well,your face has changed.
现在你的妻儿会认得你吗
You think your wife and son would recognize you now?
我也记得你的脸
I remember your face too.
你的冷笑…
The smile…
…就在你杀死他们之前
…just before you killed them.
你会付出代价的
You’re gonna pay for that.
你会付出代价
You’re gonna pay for that.
看来我们都肯为某种理念杀人…
Well,it seems we’re both willing to kill for a cause…
…那你跟我有什么不同呢
…so what’s the difference between you and I?
不同的是…
The difference is…
…我只要杀你一个人
…I’m just gonna kill you.
伊斯塔本
Estaban!
伊斯塔本
Estaban!
你为什么让他活着 – 因为他救了我跟莫罗的命
Why do you want him alive? – He saved my life and Mauro’s.
何必把他留在这儿
What is the purpose?
你不能同情一个敌人 他们不付赎金我就杀了他
He’s the enemy. If they don’t pay tomorrow,l’ll kill him.
克劳迪 不行 – 别跟我争
Claudio,don’t do this. – Don’t argue with me.
这是不对的 – 别告诉我该怎么做 回来
It’s not the right way! – Don’t tell me what to do! Come back!
这是昨晚圣培罗的卫星照片
This is a satellite photo of San Pablo last night.
巨大的光亮代表发生爆♥炸♥
We got a large heat- and- light anomaly consistent with an explosion.
两分钟后 建筑物被炸得粉碎 一些游击队员倒地
Two minutes later,building blows up. We got guerrillas,some down.
街上有一个男人和一对母子
We have a big man down on the street, a woman and child.
还有这傢伙 他在发号♥施令
And this guy. This guy gives the orders.
我不敢相信 布尔找到野狼
I can’t believe it. Brewer found the son of a bitch.
后来车队来了 大家都上车
A little later,an ALC convoy arrives. Everyone loads up.
他们在河边开了两分钟 就停下来
They travel two minutes upriver. They stop here.
解♥放♥军♥基地
An ALC base camp.
我们要派一排军队攻击 再派直升机切断他们后路
We’ll insert a platoon here. Use air support to box in the rear.
从树林飞过去只要二十分钟
We’ll come in through the treetops. Only 20 minutes.
这一定瞒不过华府
Washington will know.
有一名美国人被游击队掳走 这是解救人♥质♥行动
We got a wounded American being tortured. This is a rescue mission.
天一亮就进攻 – 收到
We go in at dawn. – Roger that.
你为什么要救我
Why are you taking care of me?
因为你救了我儿子
Because you saved my son.
你丈夫杀了我儿子
And your husband killed mine.
当年我第一次遇到克劳迪他只是一个老师
When I first met Claudio, he was a teacher.
那是在瓜地马拉
It was in Guatemala.
我们的女儿苏菲亚在那儿出生
Sophia,our daughter,was born there.
游击队虽在周围 但不会干扰我们
The guerrillas were all around us, but they left us alone.
有一天军队攻击我们的村子
One night,soldiers came to our village.
由美国♥军♥事顾问率领
They were led by American advisors.
我们躲起来 他们却丢手榴弹
We crawled into the fields, but they threw grenades.
苏菲亚 我们的小女儿…
Sophia,our baby girl…
…不幸中弹
…she was hit.
她死在克劳迪的怀里
She bled to death in Claudio’s arms.
莫罗成了孤儿 我收养了他
Mauro was orphaned that night, so I took him in.
后来克劳迪加入游击队
Claudio joined the guerrillas.
现在他的心中只有仇恨和愤怒
And now he’s a man consumed by hate and driven by rage.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
我跟他不一样
I’m not like him.
还不一样
Not yet.
那你呢 你继续跟他在一起 就跟他一样坏
What about you?If you keep working with him,you are no better than him.
你要我怎么办 – 帮助我阻止他
What would you have me do? – Help me stop him.
太迟了
It’s too late.
你要保护我的性命
I’m trusting you with my life.
和我儿子的性命
And my son’s.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
克劳迪要到华府引爆♥炸♥弹
Claudio went to Washington to plant a bomb.
我不能再帮助他了
I can’t be a part of it anymore.
他们会保护我们 对吧
They’ll protect us,won’t they?
他们不会的话 我会
If they won’t,I will.
射击
Now!
走吧
Let’s go.
可恶