He gets so excited. I have trouble keeping up.
他急着想去凑热闹
He couldn’t wait to get to the festival.
他最爱嘉年华会
This carnival,he loves.
我是莎琳娜 – 葛迪
I’m Selena. – Gordy.
我儿子莫罗
This is my son,Mauro.
葛迪
Gordy.
朋友
Friend.
我要走了 幸会了 再见
All right. Better get going. Nice to meet you. Bye- bye.
布尔先生
Mr. Brewer.
请你跟我走 你被通缉了
You have to come with me. You’re on my list.
为什么 – 你非法入境
What’s this about? – You’re here illegally.
才不是 我的护照被偷了
No,I’m not. My passport was stolen.
你看到那些人了吗
See those guys over there?
他们是游击队
They’re guerrillas!
我是说真的 队长
Hey,no,seriously,captain.
谢谢你让我在这儿住一晚
I appreciate you guys taking me without a reservation.
我知道这儿都客满了
I know how crowded it gets in here.
我本来想给你小费 只是我的钱都被搜走了
You know,l’d tip you,but your chief took all my money already.
有人住了我的房♥间 – 把他关在美国人隔壁
You gave away my favorite cell. – Put him next to the American.
这不好 你怎么能这样 就因为他比我壮吗
That’s not nice. Why’d you do that? Because he’s bigger than I am?
别这样嘛 咱们有交情耶
Why are you doing this to me? I thought we had an understanding.
你骂我是变♥态♥
You’re calling me a pervert?
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
史恩阿姆斯壮 公开猥亵罪 他们是这么说啦
Sean Armstrong. Public lewdness. At least,that’s what they call it.
我只是站着 都是她在干活
But I was just standing there. She was doing all the work.
你怎么不说话 你的舌头被剪掉了吗
Are you just quiet,or did somebody confiscate your tongue?
葛迪·布尔 – 我认识你吗
Gordy Brewer. – Do I know you?
不认识
I doubt it.
你犯了什么罪
So,what are you innocent of,huh?
我是非法移♥民♥
I’m an illegal alien.
你们这些臭白人 老是跑来抢我们工作
You goddamn gringos. You come down here and steal all the jobs.
他们不是想绑♥架♥你就是想杀你
Half the country wants to kidnap you. Half wants to kill you.
他们才懒得理我们加拿大人
No one gives a shit about us Canadians.
警♥察♥杀游击队 游击队杀军人
Death squads kill the guerrillas. Guerrillas kill the military.
夹在中间的农夫最倒霉
Peasants are killed by everybody.
不过加拿大人却来去自如
But we Canadians, flies on the wall.
没有把握杀他们就别乱瞪人
Hey,man. Don’t even look at them unless you can kill them.
他们是游击队 – 我可没这么说
They’re all guerrillas,aren’t they? – I did not say that.
你就是这个意思
That’s what you meant.
你替游击队工作 所以你才认得他们
You work the guerrilla zone. That’s how you know.
我要换一间牢房♥ – 你做什么
Can I move to a different cell? – Doing what?
我替他们修理机器 满意吗
I fix and sell heavy machinery. You satisfied?
把通行证卖♥♥给我我就可以在这工作
Sell me a pass so I can work the zone.
给我闭嘴 我只是个技工
Stick a sock in it. l’m just a wrench for hire.
要是被警♥察♥发现我就死定了
If anyone found out what I do, l’d be an organ donor.
我的通行证不卖♥♥给任何人
My pass is not for sale.
多谢了 – 不客气
Thanks a lot. – Don’t mention it.
把人犯名单和游击队资料比对
Give me a list of everybody they picked up.
游击队本来想要抓布尔
The guerrillas were after Brewer when the policia showed up.
那傢伙为了抓野狼被关进大牢
Everyone we need in the same jail.
我们应该给他奖赏
We should put this fireman on the payroll.
安全带
Seat belt.
看来有人来找麻烦了
I think we got some company coming.
蒙波监狱遭到游击队的攻击
Mompos Jail is under attack by guerrilla troops.
派人到监狱镇♥压♥ 派两组军队清除建筑物
Get a team outside the jail and two squads to clear the building.
收到
Copy.
该死 我不敢相信
Goddamn it,I can’t believe this shit!
消防员怎么办
What about the fireman?
克劳迪奥 他们来了 快走吧
Claudio,they’re coming! We have to go!
把他烧死吧
Let him burn in hell!
我们会变成烤鸭 我们死定了
Shit! We’re gonna fry! We’re gonna fucking fry!
你真聪明 太聪明了
That’s using the old noggin! That’s using the noggin!
耶 他妈的美国
Yeah! Fuck America!
太好了 太好了 快来救我
Good. That’s good,baby. That’s good! Get me out of here!
你想活命就把通行证给我
Let’s play This Is Your Life. I want your pass.
通行证 你打算见死不救吗
It’s my livelihood! You’d let me die here?
我以为我们是朋友 求求你
I thought we were friends! It’s my livelihood!
拜托 我就快死了
You’d let me die here?
不 你不会那么快死
That’s the last thing that will happen to you.
空气会被烧到华氏451度
First,the air’s gonna heat up in here to 451 degrees.
你的通行证也会烧起来 然后你的头发和指甲会融化
Your pass will explode,your socks will ignite,your fingernails will melt.
好啦 该死 拿去吧
All right,all right! Shit! Here you go!
这是你的了 拿去吧
It’s yours,all right? Take it.
快救我出去 快呀
Now get me out. Get me out of here,please! Come on!
目击者听到囚犯高喊野狼 他来过这儿
Witnesses heard prisoners call for El Lobo. He was here,boss.
他就这样从我们眼前溜走
He was into our hands and they let him walk out?
警♥察♥是用来做什么的
What good’s a tower if nobody’s watching?
消防员也不在这儿
The fireman isn’t here.
消防员逃出火海了
No kidding. The fireman escaped the fire?
仔细搜 也许能找到他的尸体
Look around. With any luck, Gordy Brewer’s dead.
很抱歉要吓唬你
I’m sorry I had to scare you.
嘿 我早该退休了
Hey,I know when it’s time to retire.
你也没有见死不救
You weren’t gonna let me burn.
这是什么
What’s this for?
你的退休金 换取一些情报
For your retirement fund. And for additional information.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what I need to know.
你要回去码头
Get back to the harbor.
送我的人叫欧玛 他会帮你的
The guy who takes me upriver, his name’s Omar. He’ll set you up.
你到了圣培罗就找菲力斯
In San Pablo, ask for Felix Ramirez.
就说你来代我的班 我因为行为不检被捕
Say you’re my replacement. Say that I was arrested for something raunchy.
祝好运 你要靠运气
Good luck. You’ll need it.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
游击队 他们怀疑这些人协助政♥府♥军
The guerrillas. They think these people help the paramilitaries.
把手举起来 拿起通行证
Put your hands up! And hold up your pass!
我来代阿姆斯壮的班
I replace Armstrong.
你不是史恩阿姆斯壮 – 一点也没错
You are not Armstrong. – That’s for damn sure.
菲力斯
Felix?
安利贝克曼 我来代班
Heinrich Beckmann,his replacement.
没这么容易 这违反了规定
Says you,buddy. This is a serious breach of protocol.
我一切都按照规矩 结果呢
I put in the papers, and this is what I get?
这就跟叫薄饼一样
It’s like ordering a pizza.
加拿大腌肉变成了德国香肠
Ask for Canadian bacon, you get German sausage.
你不要我修理引擎就直说 我马上走人
If you don’t want me to fix your engine,I’ll go back home.
等一下 别生气嘛
Come on,come on. Don’t be such a sauerkraut.
阿姆斯壮老兄呢 你不是想要他的通行证
What happened to my man Armstrong? Maybe you brained him for his pass.
他昨天被抓起来
Armstrong was arrested yesterday.
他和警♥察♥局长女儿乱搞
He was caught screwing the police chief’s daughter.
这才是阿姆斯壮的色狼本色 我太佩服他了
That’s Armstrong. Double- dipping whore. I love that guy.
我真想跟他一样 – 我不能让他过去 菲力斯
I wish I were him. – I still can’t let him through,Felix.
我的发电机修不好就付不了税
If my generator isn’t fixed, I can’t pay my taxes.
我付不了税你老板就会生气
I can’t pay, your boss will make some cuts.
他不是减你薪水就是剪你咽喉
Now,it could be your salary, and it could be your throat.
你好好想一想 好么
I’ll let you marinate on that,okay?
明天一早把他带回来
Bring him back here first thing in the morning.
丹科
Danke.
贝克曼
Beckmann.
别忘了你的通行证
Don’t forget your pass.
作为一个德国人你的英文说得不错
Your English is good for a German guy.
谢了 你在哪儿学的
Thanks. When did you learn yours?
我去过纽约 芝加哥 迈阿密
Oh,man,I been to New York, Chicago,Miami.
也待过洛杉矶 等我成了大人物我才回去
L.A. for a little bit. I want to go back someday when l’m a big shot.
我很有才华 只是没人识货
I can’t be begging some corporate asshole to put my CD on.
我想灌一张唱片
I want to cut an album,man.
有点像是新派乡村歌♥曲 你想听吗
It’s kind of hardcore campesino rap. Want to hear a little taste?
除非有必要
If I have to.
你用这种态度就不好玩 来吧
With that attitude,it won’t be a lot of fun. Here you go.
游击队万岁 带我去马尼拉
Guerrilla thrilla Take me to Manila
我们得到什么 滑的象香草
What do we got? Smooth like vanilla
一二三四 中情局滚蛋
Hottie,eenie- minie- mo Tell the CIA to go
美♥国♥佬♥去死
They gotta get out,you know
你觉得怎样 – 一流水准 你一定会红