I don’t know!
关掉
Turn it off.
来吧
Come on.
放轻松 布尔先生
Just relax,Mr. Brewer.
我得替你上手铐 – 我是FBI的柯林干员
I have to cuff you. – I’m Agent Collins with the FBl.
把手放过来 先生
Bring your wrist right here,sir.
别紧张 你不会有事
Take it easy. You’ll be all right.
放轻松 不会有事的
Just relax. lt’s gonna be all right.
我知道你现在很伤心难过…
I can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now…
…但是你也不能私下寻仇
…but you can’t take the law into your own hands.
你逮不到他的
I think you already lost him.
他早就逃走了才把录影带寄来
He’s long gone. Otherwise,he wouldn’t have sent you that tape.
我被捕了吗 – 没有
Am I under arrest? – No.
我们劝对方撤销告诉
We convinced Mr. Ortiz to drop the charges.
老实说 野狼已经回到哥伦比亚
The truth is,we’re pretty sure The Wolf is back in Colombia.
我不该受到质问 – 这场悲剧是你造成的
I find this questioning offensive. – You are the reason this has occurred.
你带着突袭游击队的计划到哥伦比亚领♥事♥馆♥
You went to the Colombian consulate with a plan to attack the guerrillas.
难怪他们想把你炸死
Then they tried to blow you up.
议员先生 如果你想争论 – 我不想跟你争论
Senator,if you intend to argue– – Mr. Brandt,I’m not arguing.
我命令你立刻结束你的行动
I am telling you,your mission in Colombia is terminated immediately.
带着所有应得的尊敬 参议员先生…
With all due respect,senator…
…这是最糟糕的做法
…that is the worst thing you can do now.
这没什么好说的
This isn’t for discussion.
哥国政♥府♥要和游击队进行和谈
Peace talks are being arranged between Colombia and the guerrillas.
太荒谬了 你不能和恐♥怖♥份♥子♥谈判
This is insane. You can’t negotiate with terrorists!
游击队才不想和谈 他们只想走私可♥卡♥因♥
These guerrillas don’t want peace. All they want to do is sell cocaine.
议员先生 彼得布兰德的经验丰富
Senator,Peter Brandt has had a great deal of experience–
饶了我吧 道格拉斯
Spare me,Douglas.
布兰德失败了 他把战争带到美国境内
Brandt has failed. All he’s done is bring the war home to American soil.
你很清楚这是无法接受的
That is completely unacceptable, and you know it.
我们限你在72小时撤退人员
You have 72 hours to pull your operatives out of Colombia.
你还有问题吗 布兰德先生 – 没有了
Have you any questions,Mr. Brandt? – None at all.
彼得 过来
Damn it,Pete! Come here!
他们算哪门子的听证委员会 全是一群蠢蛋
Why call them Senate intelligence hearings? They’re all imbeciles.
我要回哥伦比亚杀光他们
I’m going back to Colombia and kill them all.
这又是旧事重演 你应该很清楚
We’ve been here before. You know the drill.
事情会过去的
This will blow over.
现在你被调到内部分♥析♥小组
For now you’re being reassigned here to l- TAG.
你还是逮得到野狼
You can find this animal,Pete.
只是要透过卫星 好吗 你不会有事的
Just do it via satellite. All right? You’re okay.
我受够了 把飞机准备好 今晚就走
I’m sick of this crap. Get the plane ready. We’re leaving tonight.
有一个人自称是野狼
Another guy’s claiming he’s The Wolf.
又怎样 – 他指名道姓找你
So? – He asked for you by name.
他也知道爆♥炸♥案的内♥幕♥消息 到那儿接
And he knows unreleased details about the bombing. Take it over here.
哪位 – 你还真难找
Who’s this? – You’re tough to reach.
我试了三个礼拜 – 布尔
I tried for the last three weeks. – Brewer?
你在忙着缉拿杀我妻儿的凶手
You’ve been busy finding the man who killed my family?
对不对
Right?
我知道你很急 有消息会告诉你
I understand you’re anxious. We’ll keep you posted.
请你跟我说老实话 布兰德 你欠我太多
Tell me the truth,Brandt. You owe me that much.
你不想逮到他 – 你要听实话
You’re not going after him. – The truth?
哥国政♥府♥打算和游击队和谈
The Colombian government’s trying to negotiate peace with the guerrillas.
我们进不了游击队势力范围 底线是…
We can’t go in the guerrilla zone. So bottom line is…
…替你妻子和儿子伸张正义并不是第一优先
…justice for your wife and son isn’t a priority.
上校 – 彼得 见到你真好
Colonel. – Peter,good to see you.
没想到你会回来
I wasn’t expecting you back.
不会让一个三流革命份子得逞
I won’t hand the country over to a third-rate Che Guevara.
我的手下好吗 – 他们等不及要上战场
How are my boys? – They’re dying to get in the field.
你从疯人院逃出来吗 – 这就是疯人院
On furlough from the psych unit? – Isn’t this it?
我要跟你谈谈 – 好
I need to talk to you. – Okay.
葛迪 你好 – 请进
Gordy,how you doing? – Come in.
见见一个朋友 艾德库恩
Meet a friend of mine,Ed Coonts.
请节哀顺变 – 谢谢
I’m sorry about your loss. – Thank you.
他在哥伦比亚当过军事顾问
Ed spent two years as a military adviser down in Colombia.
他能帮助你
He can help you.
你做了一点功课
I see you’re doing homework.
我不做别人都不肯做
Well,if I don’t do it, it seems no one else will.
你一定是疯了才想去
You’d have to be freaking cracked to go there.
你不能入境哥伦比亚…
You can’t even land in Colombia…
…如果没有国♥务♥院♥批准
…without a State Department stamp on your passport.
我敢打包票你一定被列为黑名单
You can bet you were on their restricted list…
…在爆♥炸♥的五分钟后
…five minutes after that bombing.
是啊 巴拿马
Oh,yeah. Well,Panama.
哥伦比亚的后门 你是做了不少功课
Back door into Colombia. You have been doing some homework.
就算你安全地偷渡到哥伦比亚…
Let’s say you managed to get into the country without getting killed…
…也要通行证才能进游击队基地
…you’d need a pass to get into the guerrilla zone.
他们才不会给你通行证
They’re sure not going to give you one.
假设我拿到通行证
Well,let’s say I got one.
估计两秒钟就能认出你不是Juan Valdez
It would take them about two seconds to realize you’re not Juan Valdez.
他们把你的头塞进你的屁♥股♥里…
And they’d shove your head up your ass…
…再把你推下悬崖
…and bowl you off a cliff.
你到底帮不帮忙
Are you going to help me or not?
说说你的计划
Tell me your plan.
我要步行通过德利安隘口
I’ll cross the border through the Darien Gap.
丛林的巡逻比较松懈
I understand thejungle is hard to patrol.
走一天就能到瓦伦西亚
I can make it to Valencia in one day.
那儿离游击队基地只有两百哩
Then it’s 200 miles to the guerrilla zone.
我一定能花钱请人载我到蒙波
I can pay someone to drive me to Mompos.
想都别想 你找错对象就死定了
I don’t think so. Approach the wrong person,you’re a dead man.
除了贩毒以外 绑♥架♥外国人是最赚钱的生意
Next to drugs,kidnapping gringos is the mostprofiitable business.
尽快搭上一辆巴士
Get on a bus as fast as you can.
蒙波 -Si
Mompos? – Si.
只要上了巴士就安全了
If you make it to the bus, you’re doing all right.
谢谢你的建议 – 你要听我的建议才行
Thanks for your advice. – lt’s only good advice if you take it.
怎么回事 – 前面有检查站
Que pasa? – Up ahead. Roadblock.
他们在找谁 – 跟他们作对的人
Who are they looking for? – Anyone not like them.
在他的背包找到他的护照 当他越过我们一个路障
His passport was found in his backpack when he escaped one of our roadblocks.
这傢伙是自寻死路 – 他只有两条路
He’s committing suicide. – Only two ways he can go:
划船或坐车穿过蒙波
Upriver or on the road through Mompos.
如果我们知道他来了 游击队也知道他来了
If we know he’s here, the guerrillas know.
很快就知道了 我要你走漏消息
Or they will soon. I want you to make sure of it.
好
All right.
我要他在12小时内就丧命
I give you 12 hours before we find your fireman facedown in a pit.
让华府知道不能姑息恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Sure would show Washington you can’t negotiate with terrorists.
洛城爆♥炸♥案非常成功
Los Angeles was a great success.
他们终于愿意进行谈判了
Finally,the hypocrites want to negotiate.
虚伪的美国人只会谈家庭价值
Americans hide behind family values. False ideals.
他们忘了战争的残酷 不像我们这样
They’ve forgotten the reality of war. Not like us.
找到他的护照 他来了
They found his passport. He’s coming to Mompos.
很好 我们就绑走洛城消防员
Excellent. Take a fireman from Los Angeles.
美国人听到了就会哭天喊地
When America hears the story, they cry rivers of tears.
把他抓来 他们一定会付赎金的
Capture him. We hold him for ransom,and they will pay.
派手下到码头和镇中心 赶在警♥察♥之前把他带回来
Two teams. One at the harbor,one in town. Find him and bring him to me.
如果他们不付赎金…
If they don’t pay…
…就杀了他
…we kill him.
蒙波是终点站
All roads end in Mompos.
一定要搭船才能到游击队基地
The only way into the guerrilla zone from there is upriver.
我要怎么搭上船
How do I go upriver in that?
你没有通行证哪儿都别想去
No one goes upriver. Not without a pass.
你说一定要通行证才能去
You said I need a pass to get in.
我该怎么弄到
Tell me how to get one.
你可以向当地人买♥♥
You may be able to buy a pass from a local.
但是千万别问错对象
God help you if you ask the wrong one.
到这儿我已经没有好建议了
Look,this is where Ipretty much run out ofgood advice.
谢了 我会随机应变的
Thanks. I’m going to fiigure it out.
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
这孩子没事吧
Is the boy okay?
他没事 不过我不需要帮忙
Yeah,he’s okay. But I don’t need any help.
我只是担心孩子
I was just concerned about the boy.
抱歉 你很好心
Sorry. You are very kind.
他太兴奋了 我拉不住他