No!
救护车几时会到
ETA on those units!
快把吉力 派瑞和柯伦叫来
Get Gilly,Perry,Copeland up here now.
探员来了 十分钟把报告给我
The agent in charge is coming. I want paperwork in 10 minutes.
葛迪 我要打点滴了
Gordy,we’ll need to start an IV line.
我们得到医院才能清除碎玻璃
I need to get him to the hospital. We can’t get this glass out.
高级官员抵达后发生爆♥炸♥
Device functioned after a motorcade arrived.
目标:哥伦比亚官员 美国情报人员
Targets: Colombian officials, American intelligence.
那是布兰德 中情局 负责哥伦比亚♥情♥报
Guy on the phone is Brandt. ClA,works Colombia.
另一个是舒伯 助理国务卿 拉丁美洲事务
The other guy is Shrub. Undersecretary of State,Latin American affairs.
他们毫发无伤 – 监看摄影机拍到什么
Not a scratch on him. – Surveillance cameras?
我们正在调录影带 – 洛城警局呢
We’re pulling the video now. – Where’s L.A.P.D. on this?
这是联邦案 他们只能协助
They know it’s ours. They’re helping.
死伤有多少 – 二十几人受伤 九人死亡…
What’s the body count? – Two dozen injured. Nine dead…
…包括中情局探员 美 哥军事人员和一名邮差
…including ClA,American and Colombian military,a mailman…
…一位护士和她的小儿子 他爸爸在那儿
…a nurse and her little boy. That’s the father over there.
葛迪 你得躺上担架
Gordy,we need to get you on a gurney.
联络每一个线人 今天一定要查出凶手是谁
Call our contacts. I want to know who’s responsible by the day’s end.
我是费普 反恐怖行动小组 – 彼得布兰德
Phipps,counter- terrorism. – Peter Brandt.
我得跟他谈谈 – 今天不行
I need to talk to him. – Not today.
把他送到旅馆
Get the undersecretary to his hotel.
有消息就告诉我 – 好
I Keep me informed. – Right.
那我就跟你谈谈 你们其中有一个是目标
Okay,l’ll talk to you then. Someone in your caravan was a target.
这是恐怖行动 人人都是目标 – 别跟我来这一套
Terrorism. Everyone’s a target. – Shovel that on the press,not me.
我要知道你对凶手知道多少 – 等你获得批准再说吧
I need to know what you know. – When you get clearance.
我告诉失去妻儿的父亲你要让凶手逍遥法外
I won’t tell that dad the killer got away due to protocol.
随你便 等你获得批准再找我
Tell him what you want. We’re done talking until you’re cleared.
对不起 护士小姐 我找葛迪·布尔
Excuse me,nurse. Excuse me. Gordon Brewer,please.
杰克 – 你好吗
Jack. – How you doing?
嗨 葛迪
Hey,Gordy.
他怎么样 – 可能很糟糕
How is he? – Could have been worse.
玻璃碎片没刺进大动脉 他很幸运
The glass missed his femoral artery by a hair. He was lucky.
我要强调的是美国政♥府♥…
Let me say,the full resources of the United States…
…将动用所有力量缉凶…
… will be employed to make clear…
…并声明我们绝不姑息恐怖行动
…that we do not tolerate attacks on our city.
但是我们也不能轻举妄动…
That said, we must fiight the temptation…
…做出令人后悔的草率决策
…to make hasty policy decisions we may come to regret.
我们不能让一个无名罪犯…
We can’t allow an anonymous criminal…
…破坏我们和哥伦比亚的合作
…to unravel our partnership with Colombia.
请问攻击目标是谁
Who was the specifiic target?
嘿 老兄 你好吗
Hey,buddy. How you doing?
我不想猜测 – 总统打算怎么办
I won’t speculate. – What will the president do about it?
总统正在和幕僚总长开会 – 国♥务♥院♥接到警告吗
He ‘s meeting with the Joint Chiefs. – Was the State Department warned?
有什么进展
What do we know?
总统要说话 一定没新的消息
The president’s coming on soon. I doubt he’ll say anything new.
有人说FBI早知道有炸♥弹♥
Turner says the bomb was hidden in a police motorcycle.
只是不知道是谁引爆的 – 我看到那个警♥察♥
They don’t know who triggered it. – I saw a cop.
我看到他
I saw him.
葛迪 回来
Gordy,get back here! Goddamn it!
我看到他
I saw him.
快回来 慢一点 – 我看到他
Goddamn it,come here! Slow down! – I saw him.
你不能乱跑
You’re not going anywhere!
有问题就找助理国务卿
Any problems,go through Shrub’s office over at State.
他是自己人 他会帮你解决
That’s right. Yes,he’s one of us. He can handle it.
贝克呢 莫耶 他能帮忙
Is Beckett there? Or Moyers? He could help.
典型的干员 吃人不吐骨头
Skin of his teeth,that guy. Classic agency mold.
去查半年来入境的哥伦比亚人
Get a copy of every visa on a Colombian passport.
大家都在包庇他 – 所以他才能为所欲为
Everyone’s covering up for him. – That’s why they’re called spooks.
可恶 他们一定是用液体炸♥弹♥
Bastards. They must have used some kind of liquid explosive.
请跟我来 先生
If you’ll follow me,sir.
我只想帮忙 我在爆♥炸♥纵火消防队工作过
I just want to help. Used to be with Bomb and Arson.
这里请 我带你找费普探员
Right this way,sir. I’ll take you to Agent Phipps.
葛迪·布尔来了
Gordy Brewer is here.
那个消防员 – 对 他跟那个警♥察♥说过话
The fireman? – Yeah. Says he talked to the cop.
谢谢你赶来
We appreciate you coming down.
我们知道凶手是克劳迪裴瑞尼
We know this guy. His name is Claudio Perrini.
他是被称为野狼的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
We think he’s a terrorist called El Lobo. The Wolf.
他就是我遇到的傢伙
Definitely the guy I bumped into.
我跟他讲过话 我说我只是去接我儿子
I talked to him. I told him I was picking up my son.
那傢伙还对我笑
The son of a bitch smiled at me.
炸♥弹♥可能是用手♥机♥引爆的
The bomb may have been triggered by a cell phone.
他有手♥机♥吗 – 我不知道
Did he have one? – I don’t know.
你看到他后多久就发生爆♥炸♥
How long between the time you saw him and the explosion?
五秒 最多也才十秒
Five seconds. Maybe 10 at the most.
这够时间打电♥话♥吗 – 也许吧
That’s enough time to make a call? – Maybe.
你也许会很难受
This could be tough to watch,sir.
我迟到了
I was late.
他们不该在那儿
They shouldn’t have been there.
他们不该在那儿 – 不 凶手也不该在那儿
They shouldn’t have. – No,the bomber shouldn’t have.
这是彼得布兰德 中情局拉丁美洲部 他也是目标之一
Peter Brandt,ClA,Latin American section. He was one of the targets.
请节哀顺变 我希望能帮忙
I’m sorry for your loss. lf there’s anything I can do for you….
我保证 迟早我们一定会逮到那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I promise,one way or the other, we’ll catch that son of a bitch.
我怎么跟你联络
How do I get ahold of you?
我们不是都分开 我们都执行同一个任务…
We’re not at alI separated from one another. We all run the same course…
…将会再找到另外一个
…and will find one another again.
我们不会分开 我们和主在一起
We won’t be apart, for we live for Christ.
现在 我们和主在一起
Now,we are united with Christ as we go to him.
我们团结在主的周围 阿门
We shall all be together in Christ. Amen.
这是葛迪 – 安妮
This is Gordy. – Anne.
还有马修布尔 – 请留言
And Matthew Brewer. – Leave us a message.
布尔先生 我是夜线新闻的肯巴奈
Mr. Brewer,my name’s Ken Barnett with Lateline.
我们很想请你到摄影棚来谈你的经历…
We’d love to get you in the studio to hear you tell your story…
…用你自己的话
…in your own words.
有兴趣的话请打我的电♥话♥552-12
If that’s something that interests you,please call us at 552-12–
现在记者瑞克在洛山矶继续报导爆♥炸♥案
Now back to Rick Garcia with more on the bombing in Los Angeles.
记者正在国♥务♥院♥ 稍早政♥府♥的反恐怖小组…
I’m at the State Department,where the counter- terrorism headquarters…
…收到野狼的录影带…
…received a videotape from El Lobo,or The Wolf…
…野狼是哥伦比亚的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥…
…a Colombian terrorist who is responsible…
…至少犯下七宗爆♥炸♥案 包括最近洛城领♥事♥馆♥
…for at least 7 bombings,including the most recent in Los Angeles.
我代表哥伦比亚人♥民♥…
On behalfof the people of Colombia…
…对洛杉矶的爆♥炸♥案表示负责
…I claim responsibility for the bombing in Los Angeles.
那是对抗美国政♥府♥的自卫行动
The bombing was an act ofself- defense againstAmerican war criminals.
只要美国继续侵略哥伦比亚…
As long as America continues its aggression in Colombia…
…我们就会把战争带到美国境内
… we will bring the war home to you.
你们在自己家里都不安全
And you will not feel safe in your own beds.
哥伦比亚不是你们的国家
Colombia is not your country.
赶快撤走 不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Get out now. Sangre o libertad.
记者珍妮露兹在洛杉矶报导
For more,JenniLuz in Los Angeles.
奥提兹多明尼格先生 是拉美团结联盟发言人…
I’m with Mr. Ortiz Dominguez of the Latin American Solidarity Committee…
…他们公开同情哥伦比亚解♥放♥军♥
…a group sympathetic to the Army of Colombian Liberation.
你曾说解♥放♥军♥是自♥由♥斗士
Sir,you’ve characterized the ALC as freedom fiighters.
爆♥炸♥不是残忍♥的恐怖行动吗
Isn’t the bombing herejust a brutal act of terrorism?
野狼只是让美国人自食其果
The Wolfonly brought to the U.S. what the U.S. has brought to Colombia.
但是布尔母子的死应该算是恐怖行动
The killing ofinnocentpeople like Anne and Matt Brewer is terrorism.
他们的死很令人惋惜
Their deaths are regrettable.
这叫作间接伤害
It’s called collateral damage.
奥提兹 你接不接 CNN在等你 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥在另一线
Ortiz,you want the call? CNN is holding. Washington Post’s on the line.
这儿只有我吗 – 柯斯比探员会来接♥班♥
Am I the only one here? – Agent Crosby will relieve you soon.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥在一线
New York Times is on one.
请他们等 这就是我的立场
Put them on hold. That’s my position. I already told you this.
我为什么要改 – 你要间接伤害吗
Why should I change it? – Collateral damage,huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的是什么人 – 我就给你间接伤害
Who the fuck are you? – l’ll give you collateral damage.
不要这样
Stop that!
是那个消防员 快去 快点
lt looks like the fireman. Move in. Go now! Go!
你要间接伤害 来呀
You want collateral? Right here.
你在做什么 – 给你间接伤害呀 这里
What are you doing?! – Want collateral damage? Here.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
野狼呢 – 不知道
Where’s The Wolf?! – I don’t know!
告诉我野狼在哪里 – 放下它
Tell me where The Wolf is! – Put the bat down!
去你的 – 制伏他
Fuck you! – Take him down!
我不知道