Darwin. I Ching.
胖子 住顶层公♥寓♥的人
The fat man, the penthouse guy,
爵士乐手
the jazz man.
还剩两个人
That leaves two.
你能完成任务吗
Can you finish?
六年来
In six years,
我失过手吗
when have I not?
说是文森特要见他
Say it’s Vincent.
我是文森特
I’m Vincent.
说是文森特要见他
Say it’s Vincent.
我是文森特
I’m Vincent.
说是文森特要见他
Say it’s Vincent.
我是文森特
I’m Vincent.
-说是文森特要见他 -文森特
– Say it’s Vincent. – Vincent?
我听到的就是这个名字
That’s what I’m hearing.
我是文森特
I’m Vincent.
你的最后两个目标
Your last two.
这样吧 为了表示感激
And by the way, as a token of my appreciation,
我想给你打个折
I would like to offer you a discount.
我所有的服务费都打七五折
For all my services, 25%.
你真大方
Very generous.
干脆六五折吧
Hell, make it 35.
顺便一提
And, by the way,
丹尼尔说他很抱歉
Daniel said he was sorry.
有意思
Interesting.
去狂热夜♥总♥会♥
万一出了什么差错
就杀了他
-把他的牌照信息发给我 -好吗
– E-mail me his licence. – All right?
-好的 -发到我手♥机♥上
– Right. – To my cell phone.
不 我会等着
No, no, I’ll wait.
那辆出租车里还有别人吗
Hey, is there anybody else in that cab?
是个人都会赌你不会活着走出来
Vegas odds would’ve been against you walking out of there.
是啊 我演得可像了
Yeah, I’m very impressive.
六号♥街和亚历山大街交汇处
Sixth Street by Alexandria,
有个地方叫狂热夜♥总♥会♥ 你知道吗
a club called Fever. You know it?
确认证人的方位 彼得·林 把他护送到安全地点
Locate our witness, Peter Lim. Get him evacuated, get him safe.
-101呼叫追踪组 -是的
– LA 101 to chase units. – Yeah.
非裔美国人 中等身材
African-American, medium build.
突击组一旦就位 就会开始行动
The assault team, when they’re in place, will do the takedown.
-你确定吗 -先不要惊动他
– Are you sure? – Do not spook him before.
我需要直升机保持在空中五百米处 准备支援
I want air support up and to maintain at 1500 feet.
谢谢
Thank you.
要花多久
How long?
十二分钟
Twelve minutes.
根据出租车公♥司♥调度员的说法
According to the cab company’s dispatch unit,
那辆出租车他已经开了十二年了
this guy’s been driving that cab for 12 years.
那又如何
So what?
你的意思是那家伙走进了一个电♥话♥亭 突然一下子
So you’re telling me the guy walks into a phone booth and, shazam,
就变身成了一个凶狠的超级杀手吗
changes into a meat-eater super-assassin?
他到底是干什么的 在当司机的空余时间里当杀手吗
What’s he do, squeeze them in between fares?
不 真正的出租车司机 现在正在下水道里漂着呢
No, the real cab driver is floating down a storm drain.
从那里走出来的人看着就像他
The guy who walked out of there looks like this guy.
因为他挑了一个和他长得像的司机
‘Cause he picked a cab driver who looks like him.
我不确定
Yeah, I don’t know.
我确定 姿怡
I do. Zee?
我们观察到哥伦比亚 俄♥罗♥斯♥和墨西哥的黑帮
We see private-sector security companies hiring out to cartels
都在雇佣私人保安公♥司♥的服务
in Colombia, Russia, Mexico,
雇佣人员都是前特种部队士兵 斯塔西特工
hiring ex-Special Forces, Stasi,
前克格勃特工 诸如此类的 始终如此
ex-KG B, like that, all the time.
他们有丰富的射击经验 技巧娴熟
Guys with trigger time, skill sets,
深谙情报技术 比如伪装成出租车司机
real tradecraft, like, look like a cab driver.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
拿下他 保护我们的证人
Take his ass down. Save our witness.
如果他们的想法错了呢
What if these guys are wrong?
他们都找到那个承认自己是文森特的人了
They got the guy admitting his name is Vincent.
他当时还在里面和那些坏人说话
He’s in there talking to the bad guys.
事情肯定没有那么简单
There is something else going on.
雷 就是这么回事
Ray, there’s nothing else going on.
我当时也以为有别的情况 但其实没有
I thought there was, there isn’t.
这是他们的案子 交给他们吧 没我们的事了
It’s their ball, it’s their game. There’s nothing in it for us.
-没你的事了 -没错
– There’s nothing in it for you. – That’s right.
时间不早了
It’s late.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
你知道现在几点了吗
You know what time it is?
他们确定彼得·林的方位了吗
They locate Peter Lim yet?
希拉联♥系♥上了他妻子 她觉得他在狂热夜♥总♥会♥
Sheila’s on with the wife. She thinks he’s at Fever.
去六号♥街和亚历山大街交汇处 快点
Sixth and Alexandria. Move it.
LA 101 to LA 103, LA 105, LA 108.
证人在六号♥街和亚历山大街交汇处的狂热夜♥总♥会♥
Witness is in a club called Fever, Sixth and Alexandria.
文森特的目的地就是那里
That’s where Vincent is going.
突击组和其他小组 拿下文森特
Assault team and remaining unit, you will take Vincent.
第一个到场的小组找到证人彼得·林 带他出来
First unit on the scene will get the witness, Peter Lim. Get him out.
105呼叫101
LA 105 to LA 101.
收到
Copy that.
你会给她打电♥话♥吗
You gonna call her?
给谁
Who?
你的那位女士朋友
You know, your lady friend,
就是给你名片的那位女士
the one who gave you her business card.
不知道
I don’t know.
可能会 可能不会
Maybe, maybe not.
什么
What?
拿起电♥话♥
Pick up the phone.
人生苦短 转瞬即逝
Life’s short. One day, it’s gone.
如果我们能活过这一晚 你应该给她打电♥话♥
You and I make it out of this alive, you should call her.
我是这么想的
That’s what I think.
总之 就这样吧
Anyway…
是他 追上去
There he is. Hit it.
行动吧
Let’s do it.
他就坐在后面的桌子那里
Table towards the back is where he hangs.
威尔基 守住右侧 布莱恩 看好出口
Wilke, take the right. Brian, hold the door.
看好目标 不要误伤 注意身后 注意身后
Clean shots. Watch your backgrounds. Watch your backgrounds.
洛杉矶警局
LAPD.
往前走5米 再往左走1米
You move 15 feet ahead, 3 feet to the left.
如果你乱跑 我就向无辜群众开枪 明白吗
Wander, innocent bystanders get the first rounds. Clear?
找到林了 从左边数第二桌 带他出去
There’s Lim. Second booth from the left. Get him out of here.
文森特在舞厅中♥央♥ 不许动 文森特
Middle of the dance floor. There’s Vincent. Freeze, Vincent!
联调局 联调局 举起双手
FBI! FBI! Get your hands in the air!
文森特 举起双手
Get your hands in the air, Vincent!
-联调局 -举起双手
– FBI! – Get your hands up!
联调局 彼得·林在哪
FBI. Where’s Peter Lim?
放下武器
Drop it!
不许动 联调局
Freeze! Freeze! FBI!
-我不是文森特 -联调局
– I’m not Vincent. – FBI!
放下枪 你找错人了
Yo, put the gun down! You got the wrong…
佩德罗萨中枪了 叫救护车来
Pedrosa’s been shot. Get an RA unit.
不不不 等等
No, no, no! Wait, wait!
等等 我是范宁警探
Hey, hey! Hold on. Hold on. I’m Detective Fanning.
我是麦克斯
I’m Max! I’m Max!
我只是个出租车司机
I’m a goddamn cab driver, man! I’m a goddamn cab driver.
我知道 我来带你出去
I know. I know. I’m getting you out of here.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥ 来吧
I’m LAPD. Come on.
-你们怎么找到我的 -你没事了
– How’d you find me? – You’re okay. You’re okay.
继续走 快点
Just move it. Keep moving.
你没事了
You’re okay.
-你们怎么找到我的 -你没事了 你没事了
– How’d you find me? – You’re okay. You’re okay.
你没事了 你安全了
You’re okay. You’re all right.
我们走
Let’s go!
快走
Let’s go.
快点 赶紧开车
Go! Drive! Drive!
这场面 就差波兰骑兵没来了
Only thing didn’t show up is the Polish cavalry.
你还活着
You’re alive.
我救了你