– And don’t pretend indifference. – I can’t do this.
真的
I can’t.
你在说什么 你当然可以 打起精神来
What are you talking about? Sure you can, man.
快去
Come on.
如果我这么做了
Look, man, if I do this,
只会害更多的人丧命
I’m just gonna end up getting other people killed.
你别无选择 麦克斯
Out of options, Max.
放宽心 接受你别无选择的现实吧
Just take comfort in knowing you never had a choice.
-你干这行多久了 -为什么问这个
– How long you been doing this? – Why?
以防他们问我
Just in case they ask me.
-在私人公♥司♥干了六年 -好吧 六年
– Private sector, six years. – Okay. All right, six years.
有福利吗
You get benefits?
保险或者退休金之类的
Or, you know, like, insurance? Pension?
不 也没有带薪病假
No. No paid sick leave.
别拖了 下车
Quit stalling. Get out of the cab.
-有事吗 -等等 等等
– Yeah? – Hold up. Hold on, man.
这是谁
Who is this?
记录时间
Mark the time.
好了 没事了
All right, it’s cool.
怎么了 老兄
Quė pasa? What’s up, homes?
我来见菲利克斯
I’m here to see Felix.
他有东西给我
He has something for me.
不认识叫菲利克斯的人
Don’t know no Felix.
告诉他
Tell him…
文森… 说是文森特要见他
Vince… Say it’s Vincent.
我是文森特
I’m Vincent.
收到
Copy.
让他进来 立刻让他进来 走吧
Let him in. Let him in right now. Go ahead.
理查德·怀德纳警探 洛杉矶警局缉毒部
Detective Richard Weidner, LAPD, Major Narcotics Division.
雷·范宁警探 洛杉矶警局缉毒部
Detective Ray Fanning, LAPD, Major Narcotics…
你好吗 我是弗兰克·帕多萨探员
Yeah. Hi, okay, how are you? Agent Frank Pedrosa.
好的 谢谢你能和我们见面 弗兰克
Good. Thanks for seeing us, Frank.
不客气 需要我帮什么忙
Yeah, you’re welcome. How can I help?
怎么回事 为什么你们想了解我们的案子
What’s up? Why do you wanna know about our case?
-今晚有什么异常的动静吗 -比如
– Any unusual activity tonight? – Like what?
有没有和在威尔希尔中部和西好莱坞
That relates to a murder or a series of murders
发生的一系列谋杀案有关的异常
in Wilshire Central or West Hollywood?
西部一片平静
All quiet on the western front.
很多人已经入睡 很多人依然醒着
Various people are asleep. Various people are not.
汽车 皮卡车 出租车里的人上上下下
They come and go in cars, pickups, taxis.
除此之外 没有任何异常
Other than that, we watch air move.
-你们为什么对我们的案子感兴趣 -是这样的
– Your interest in our case? – Well, our interest…
我们遇到点状况 有两具尸体
We got a situation. Two bodies.
有可能是巧合 也可能不是
Could be a coincidence, could not be a coincidence.
看着不像巧合
It doesn’t look like one.
是一个律师和他的委托人…
We got an attorney and his client…
车顶被砸烂了
Roof’s all beat to shit.
车顶被砸烂了
Roof’s all beat to shit.
把这里的画面放大 好吗
Can you zoom in on this, please?
-哪里 -这里
– On what? – On that.
-看看那个 -那是什么
– Look at that right there. – What is it?
车牌号♥是5Q49974
Yeah. 5-Queen-49974.
车牌号♥5Q49974
5Q49974.
我还以为你会更高一些
I thought you’d be taller.
那么 文森特
So, Vincent.
-他们两个人叫什么名字 -罗蒙·安亚拉和克拉克
– What are the two names? – Ramone Ayala and Clarke.
你是说罗蒙·安亚拉和克拉克在今晚被谋杀了吗
Are you telling me Ramone Ayala and Clarke were murdered tonight?
-他们都被杀了吗 -希尔维斯特·克拉克已确认死亡
– Both killed? – Sylvester Clarke for sure.
-罗蒙还不清楚 -又有一具尸体
– Ramone, I don’t know. – I got another DOA.
中南区里莫特公园的丹尼尔·贝克
Daniel Baker out of South Central, Leimert Park.
已经三个人了
That’s three.
-三个什么人 -证人
– Three what? – Witnesses.
文森特只见库利亚坎和卡塔赫纳的人
Vincent meet their people in Culiacán or Cartagena.
但他不会见你 好吧
But he don’t meet you. Okay.
现在你来了
Now you’re here.
为什么
Why?
我把文件丢了
I lost my stuff.
那份名单
The list.
你给我听好了
I want you to listen to me real well.
这份叛徒名单是特别小组整理出来的
Special groups put together the list of dedos.
-叛徒名单 -告密者 线人
– Dedos? – Fingers. Informants.
对语♥音♥识别软件进行信♥号♥♥拦截 还有监视
Signal interceptions with voice-recognition software, surveillance.
整理那份名单需要很高昂的反情报成本
A very expensive counterintelligence worked up that list.
这份名单很重要
An important list.
你说对吗
Wouldn’t you say?
而你把它丢了
And you lost it?
是的
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉也没法把摔碎了的蛋头先生拼回来
Sorry does not put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
-你相信蛋头先生的故事吗 -不
– Do you believe in Humpty Dumpty? – No.
你相信圣诞老人的故事吗
Do you believe in Santa Claus?

No.
我也不信
Nor do I.
我不信 但我的孩子信 他们还小
Nor do I, but my children do. They are still small.
但你知道 和圣诞老人相比他们更喜欢谁吗
But do you know who they like even better than Santa Claus?
是他的助手
His helper.
黑佩德罗
Pedro el Negro.
也就是黑彼得
Black Peter.
没错
Yeah.
有一个古老的墨西哥童话
There’s an old Mexican tale
童话里说 圣诞老人实在忙于
that tells of how Santa Claus got so very busy
寻找那些好孩子
looking out for the good children
所以他只能雇一个帮手来帮他找坏孩子
that he had to hire some help to look out for the bad children.
于是他雇了佩德罗
So he hired Pedro.
圣诞老人给了他一份名单
And Santa Claus gave him a list
上面记满了所有坏孩子的名字
with all the names of all the bad children.
佩德罗每晚都会去看他们
And Pedro would come every night to check them out.
那些孩子如果在调皮捣蛋
And the people, the little kids that were misbehaving,
或者没有好好祈祷
that were not saying their prayers,
佩德罗就会在他们的窗口上放一只玩具小驴
Pedro would leave a little toy donkey on their windows,
一只驴子
a little burro.
然后他会再回来看他们
And he would come back.
如果那些孩子还在调皮捣蛋
And if the children were still misbehaving,
佩德罗就会把他们带走
Pedro would take them away,
再也没有人能见到他们
and nobody would ever see them again.
现在 如果我是圣诞老人 你是佩德罗
Now, if I am being Santa Claus, and you are Pedro,
如果有一天佩德罗走进圣诞老人的办公室
how do you think jolly old Santa Claus would feel
然后告诉他”我把名单丢了”
if one day Pedro came into his office
圣诞老人会作何感想
and said, “I lost the list”?
你觉得圣诞老人会有多生气
How fucking furious do you think he would get?
告诉我 文森特
Tell me, Vincent.
告诉我你的想法
Tell me what you think.
你怎么想
What?
我觉得…
I think…
我觉得你应该让我身后的人
I think you should tell the guy
放下他的枪
behind me to put that gun down.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说 你应该让我身后的人把他的枪放下
I said, I think you should tell the guy behind me to put his gun away
否则我就用他的枪打爆他的脑袋
before I take it and beat his bitch ass to death with it.
我被人跟踪了
I picked up a tail.
-联调局的人吗 -我不知道 你说呢
– Federal? – I don’t know, you tell me.
所以我才扔掉了名单
That’s why I tossed the list.
所有的文件 我都丢了
The workups, all of that shit.
就是为了保护
To protect, in part, your
你这个身穿名牌的时髦混♥蛋♥
Hermės, Façonnable ass.
你以为我喜欢来这里吗
What do you think, I like coming in here?
但是 坏事难免会发生
But, hey, shit happens.
你得学会习惯 适应
Gotta roll with it. Adapt.
达尔文进化论 《易经》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!