Mom. Mom, he is not interested in hearing about all that, okay?
我是来看望你的 也见到你了
I came to see you, I saw you.
你看上去状态不错 我们走吧
You look good, let’s go.
不不不 我很感兴趣 艾达 请继续说
No, no, no. No, no, no. I am very interested, Ida. Please.
-豪车公♥司♥ -是吗
– Limousine companies. – Is that right?
他四处开车载名人
He drives famous people around.
名人 豪车公♥司♥
Famous people. Limousine companies.
这是非常了不起的成就
Now that’s quite an achievement.
你刚刚说你叫什么名字来着
What did you say your name was again?
我叫文森特 夫人
My name’s Vincent, ma’am.
-你会再来看我吗 -不 我明早就走了
– Visit again? – No, I’m just in town tonight.
-等你回来以后再来看我 -当然
– When you come back. – Sure.
麦克斯
Max!
不要
Don’t!
我所有的文件都在里面 全被你毁了
All of my prep was in there. You are screwing with my work.
看看你还有什么本事
Let’s see what else you can do.
今晚有四具尸体 说不定有一具就是你要找的人
Well, I’ve had four come in tonight. Maybe one’s your guy.
不 不是罗蒙 看看这具
No, not Ramone. Let’s see this one.
不是 下一具
No, next.
好吧 有件事比较奇怪
Okay, you know, something’s funny about this, though, you know?
这三具尸体送来的时间差都不到半小时 对吗
These three all came in within half an hour of each other, right?
这个年轻人 还有最后那个人
The kid and that last guy,
我觉得应该是同一个枪手杀的
both done by the same shooter, I think.
你为什么这么想
Why do you say that?
枪伤痕迹
Wound pattern.
胸口两枪 头部一枪
Two in the sternum, one in the head.
枪手打出的子弹位置也很接近 对吗 你看
This guy, he’s shooting tight groups too, all right? Check this out.
这两枪的位置只相差几毫米
Double taps a couple millimetres apart.
看看这具尸体
Let’s see this one.
明白我的意思了吗
See what I mean?
该死
Holy shit.
我能借你手♥机♥用一下吗
Can I use your phone?
当然
Yeah.
快点 快点 醒醒
Come on, come on, wake up.

Hello.
我是范宁
Hey, it’s Fanning.
我还在慈善姐妹医院的停尸房♥
I’m still down here at the morgue at Sisters of Charity.
那些无名尸体都不是我们要找的人
Those John Does didn’t pan out,
不过你绝对猜不到我在停尸房♥里发现了谁
but you’re never gonna guess who I got here in the meat locker.

Who?
希尔维斯特·克拉克 犯了罪的刑事辩护律师
Sylvester Clarke, criminal attorney turned lawyer criminal.
包括罗蒙
Including Ramone,
也接受过他的辩护
who he represented,
而罗蒙至今下落不明
who’s still missing.
他们二人都涉嫌贩卖♥♥毒品
The both of whom are in the exotic-substances business together.
肯定有什么蹊跷
There’s something going on,
我觉得联调局应该还不知情
and I don’t think the feds know about it.
这样吧
Tell you what,
你在手♥机♥旁待命
stay on your cell phone.
我去联♥系♥助理特工主管 半小时后和你碰头
I got the ASAC’s phone. I’ll hook up with you in 30 minutes.
很好
Good.
你得去一个叫艾尔罗德奥的地方
You’re gonna go to a place called EI Rodeo.
在皮科里韦拉的华盛顿大道上
It’s on Washington Boulevard in Pico Rivera.
在华盛顿大道的什么地方
Where at on Washington?
你自己查
Look it up.
豪车公♥司♥ 是吗
Limos, huh?
别提这个了
Don’t start.
对自己妈妈说谎的人又不是我
Hey, I’m not the one lying to my mother.
她只需要听她想听的话 我不想让她的希望破灭
She hears what she wants to hear. I don’t disillusion her.
是啊 说不定她把你的话当真了
Yeah, right. Maybe she hears what you tell her.
反正她也从来不满意我对她说的话
Whatever I tell her is never good enough anyway.
一直都是这样
It’s always been that way.
艾尔罗德奥有什么呢
So what’s at EI Rodeo?
开你的车
Just drive.
他们把自己的过失都归罪于你
They project onto you their flaws.
他们把对自己的厌恶 对生活的不满意 诸如此类的
What they don’t like about themselves, their lives, whatever.
统统发泄在你的身上
They rank on you instead.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我父亲就是这样
I had a father like that.
母亲们更狠
Mothers are worse.
这我不知道 我母亲在我很小的时候就去世了
Wouldn’t know. My mother died before I remember.
你父亲呢
What happened to your father?
他厌恶我所做的一切
Hated everything I did.
酗酒 殴打我 送我去寄养家庭
Got drunk, beat me up, foster homes.
再把我带回去 就是这样
Went back with him. Like that.
然后呢
Then what?
我杀了他
I killed him.
那年我十二岁
I was 12.
开玩笑的
I’m kidding.
他死于肝病
He died of liver disease.
我很遗憾
Well, I’m sorry.
不 你才没这么想
No, you’re not.
“暂时开出租车兼♥职♥” 到底算怎么一回事
So what is this “driving a cab temporarily”?
全是扯淡 对吗
It’s just all bullshit, huh?
不是
It is not bullshit.
十二年可不算暂时 麦克斯
Twelve years isn’t temporary, Max.
我得攒钱
Gotta get the cash together.
要买♥♥保险 交保证金 给车保养
Insurance, bonds, maintenance,
还要买♥♥轮胎 招员工 找客户
tyres. Gotta staff up, get the right client list.
这不仅是买♥♥车然后让客人坐进去这么简单
It’s not just simply get the car and put asses in the seats.
为什么
Why not?
因为小岛豪车公♥司♥
Because Island Limos
提供的不仅仅是送达服务
is more than just a ride.
它的感觉就像是夜店 非常炫酷
It’s a… Like a club experience. Cool groove.
让人不想下车
Don’t want it to end.
要做就必须要做到完美
It’s gotta be perfect.
完美
Perfect.
到了 右转
It’s up here. Turn right.
把钱包给我
Give me your wallet.
-快点 -把我的钱包给你
– Come on. – Give you my wallet.
为什么
For what?
我来替你保管
I’ll hold it for you
以防里面的人搜身
in case the people inside search you.
谁会搜身
Who’s searching?
里面的人
The people inside.
进去 要求见菲利克斯
Go in, ask for Felix.
他在等你
He’s expecting you.
-菲利克斯 -没错
– Felix. – Yeah.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
不知道 没见过
I don’t know, I’ve never met him.
他是谁
Who is he?
他和我的雇主有联♥系♥
He’s connected to the guys who hired me.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
你毁了我的文件
You destroyed my workups.
第四个人还没杀 你以为今晚结束了吗
Number four’s due. What’d you think, night’s over?
就这么收手了吗
Called on account of rain?
你进去之后说你是我
You go in there, say you’re me.
然后把备份文件拿到手
Score the backups.
文件会储存在闪存盘或者光盘里
They’ll be on flash drive or CD.
-为什么要我去 你自己怎么不去 -我不见人
– Me? How come you don’t go? – I don’t meet people.
这叫风险管控 我要保护我的匿名身份
Risk management. Anonymity. I protect mine.
你可不能搞砸了
You’re not gonna screw that up.
和我签合约的是他们的上司
I got a contract with their bosses.
这些人没资格见我
These guys don’t get to meet me.
他们不知道我的长相
They don’t know what I look like.
如果我失败了 那就…
If I don’t pull it off, then…
他们就会杀了你
They will kill you.
去吧 给你十分钟
Now, you got 10 minutes.
十点零一分 我就开车去医院
At 10: 01, I drive to the hospital
在离开洛杉矶的路上顺道杀了你妈妈
and execute your mother on my way out of town.
-别装作不在乎 -我办不到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!