Yeah, I’ll… Pretty messy. Just clean it up.
你的挡风玻璃上是血迹吗
Hey, is this blood up here on your windshield?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我撞到了一只鹿
Yeah, I hit a deer.
-撞到了一只鹿 -没错 就在
– You hit a deer? – Yeah, over on…
在斯劳森路附近
I was on Slauson.
中南区的鹿吗
A South Central deer?
是啊 那里有鹿
Yeah, they out there. They…
它突然冲到了汽车前 我躲避不及
It ran right in front of the car and I couldn’t avoid it.
你为什么还在载客
Why you still carrying a passenger?
我正打算回出租车站
I was on my way to the depot and…
我可以送他一程 正好顺路
I could just drop him. His drop is on my way.
但你的车上路有风险 我们必须扣押
Yeah, but your cab’s unsafe to drive, and we have to impound it,
在拖车到达之前 我们得做个车辆检查
so we gotta do a vehicle inventory before the tow truck gets here.
请下车 打开后备厢
So pop the trunk and step out the vehicle.
先生 我很抱歉 但你得再叫一辆车了
Sir, I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to call another cab.
真的有这个必要吗 警官
Is that really necessary, officer?
我还有半英里路就到了
I’m just a half a mile from here.
是的 先生 恐怕有这个必要 请下车
Yes, sir, I’m afraid it is. Please, step out the vehicle.
你也下车
You, too. Come on.
如果你打开后备厢 我就杀了他们
If you open that trunk, they go inside.
二位 今晚我真的遇到了很多糟心事
You know what, man, it’s been a long night.
而且马上就到车站了
Plus, the barn is right up there, you know.
通融一下吧 这是我今晚第一个客人
Just give me a break. This is my first fare.
下车 打开后备厢 快点
Get out the cab. Open the trunk. Come on.
请下车 先生 你也一样
Step out. You, too, sir. Please.
这是兰伯特分局调度处
This is Rampart Division dispatch.
83号♥街和胡佛街交汇处发生交火
Shots fired at 83rd and Hoover.
26区的所有人员请立刻赶往现场 完毕
All available Precinct 26 units respond. Over.
伙计 我们得走了
Hey, partner, we gotta roll.
收到 立刻出发
Roger. En route.
直接回车站
Go straight to the garage.
祝你今晚愉快 先生
Have a nice night, sir.
停车
Stop here.
把手放在方向盘的两点钟方向和十点钟方向
Hands on the wheel, 10 and 2.
为什么
Why?
因为我让你这么做
Because I say so.
-麦克斯 麦克斯 -该死
– Max. Max. – Shit.
你在旁边吗 混♥蛋♥
You out there, you son of a bitch?
那是谁
Who is that?
莱尼 他是调度员
That’s Lenny. Just dispatch.
麦克斯 我知道你在旁边 赶紧回答我
Max, I know you’re out there. Answer the goddamn call.
如果你不接呢
What happens if you don’t?
他会一直呼叫我
He just keeps calling me.
麦克斯 回答
Max, answer.
别搞砸了
Don’t blow it.
莱尼 是我 怎么了
Yeah, Lenny, what’s up? It’s me.
我刚和警♥察♥通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the cops.
警♥察♥打电♥话♥问车开回车站没有
Desk sergeant called to check you brought the cab in.
-开回来了 然后呢 -先不提我多讨厌和警♥察♥说话
– Yeah, so? – So aside from I hate talking to cops,
他们还和我说你把车撞坏了
they tell me you crashed the goddamn cab?
不 是我被撞了 我没有
No. No, I got crashed into. I didn’t…
我不在乎这些细节
Do I care what, where or why?
你得赔偿
You’re paying.
这是意外
It was an accident.
你不用负责
You’re not liable.
这是意外
It was an accident.
我不用负责
I’m not liable.
扯淡 我就是要让你负责
Bullshit. I’m making you liable.
你必须掏钱赔偿
It’s coming out of your goddamn pocket.
告诉他 让他把车塞进自己屁♥眼♥里
You tell him to stick this cab up his fat ass.
-我不能这么说 他是我上司 -所以呢
– I can’t do that. That’s my boss. – So?
-我需要这份工作 -不 你不需要
– I need my job. – No, you don’t.
你还在听吗 我和你说话呢 麦克斯 麦克斯
You still there? I’m talking to you. Max! Max!
他一分钱都不会赔的
He’s not paying you a damn thing.
你是谁
Who the hell is this?
阿尔伯特·里卡多 美国助理检察官
Albert Riccardo, Assistant U.S. Attorney,
我是这辆出租车的乘客 而且我要去车管局举报你
a passenger in this cab, and I’m reporting you to the DMV.
-你先别激动 -别激动
– Let’s not get excited. – Not get excited?
听着你敲诈一个普通人
How am I supposed to not get excited,
我怎么能不激动
listening to you try to extort a working man?
汽车碰撞保险和综合责任保险都会弥补损失
You know goddamn well your collision policy
你心里一清二楚
and general-liability umbrella will cover the damages.
你到底想玩什么花招 无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
Now, what are you trying to pull, you sarcastic prick?
-我只是想… -告诉他
– I was just trying to… – Tell it to him.
给 骂他混♥蛋♥ 说吧
Here, tell him he’s an asshole. Go ahead.
你是混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole.
告诉他 如果他再想找你麻烦
Tell him he pulls this shit again,
你就会把这辆出租车塞他屁♥眼♥里
you’re gonna stick this yellow cab up his fat ass.
下次你要是再找我麻烦
And next time you pull any shit, I’m…
我就把这辆出租车塞你屁♥眼♥里
I’m gonna have to stick this yellow cab up your fat ass.
该死
Shit!
诸如保护性决议之类的法令
Things like protective orders,
是因为你认为家庭内部跟踪
because you think of domestic stalking
比如丈夫希望妻子回到身边
where a husband wants his wife back
或者男女朋友之间的纠葛
or boyfriend-girlfriend kind of thing.
我们经常会听到”去申请保护性决议”
We always hear, “Get your protective order.”
保护性决议只是我们利用的工具之一
Well, a protective order’s a tool that we use,
但在其他时候 它对跟踪者而言不过是一纸空文
but other times, it’s just a piece of paper to the stalker.
喂
Yeah.
克拉克先生 有一位公♥证♥人要见你
Mr Clarke, there’s a notary here to see you.
他自称是公♥证♥人吗
Well, did he identify himself as a notary?
是的
Yes, he did.
好的 让他上来吧
All right, sure, send him up.
有人吗 我被困在出租车里了
Hey! Hey, I’m in the cab!
该死 我在这 在巷子里
Shit. Down here in the… in the alley!
该死
Shit!
等等
Hold up.
太好了
Oh, man, yeah.
没错 我在这
Hey, yeah, right there.
我被困在出租车里了
I’m in the cab, man, I’m stuck.
谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
你好 听我说 我得赶紧离开这里
Hey, man. Hey, look, I gotta get out of here.
怎么了 出什么事了
What’s up, man? What’s going on?
我被绑在这了
Look, I’m tied up in here.
有人把我绑了起来 他在楼里
This guy tied me up, but he’s up in this building,
正在上面为非作歹 我得赶紧离开这
wreaking havoc, doing some wild shit. I need to get out of here.
-你被绑住了 对吗 -没错 我被困在车里了
– You all tied up in there, huh? – Yeah, I’m trapped,
救我出去 我们一起报♥警♥
so just get me out of here so we can call the cops.
把你钱包给我交了
Why don’t you give me your fucking wallet?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我看着像是在和你开玩笑吗
Do I look like I’m kidding you?
难道你没看见我的双手被绑在方向盘上了吗
Listen, don’t you see that my hands are tied to the steering wheel?
我才不管你的手被绑在哪儿
I don’t give a damn what they’re tied to.
老子干♥死♥你♥
I’ll fuck you up.
-别开枪 -那就给我让开
– Don’t shoot, man. – Then get your ass up.
-该死 -这就对了
– Fuck. – Yeah.
后面还有什么 中大奖了
What the fuck else you got in here? Jackpot.
我可是玩真的
That was for real.
老兄
Yo, homey.
那是我的公文包吗
That my briefcase?
这是你的公文包吗 没错
This your briefcase? Yeah, it is.
怎么 你想要回去吗
Why, you want it back?
你的钱包呢
How about your wallet?
你还有什么东西要给我
What else you got for me, huh?
该死
Fuck!
按钮在哪 仪表盘下面吗
Where’s the button? Under the dash?
介意帮我捡一下吗
Mind getting it?
如果你吸引他人注意
You attract attention,
就会让更多无关的人丧命
you’re gonna get people killed who didn’t need to be.
明白了吗