– What? – Pop the trunk.
拜托
Come on, man.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 你到底要干什么
Come on. What you… What you doing?
我要把他从车顶上拉下来
I’m gonna roll him off the roof.
-什么 -不能把他留在这
– Huh? – Can’t leave him here.
除非你愿意让他一直待在车顶上 但考虑到卫生问题
So unless you want him up front with you, but given the hygiene…
该死 好吧
Oh, shit. Okay.
只是个死人而已
It’s only a dead guy.
抓住他的手
Grab his hands.
-我做不到 -抓住他的手腕
– I can’t do this. – Grab his wrists.
-抓紧了吗 -嗯 他的身体还在抽动
– You got it? – Yeah. He’s twitching and shit.
好了 应该差不多了
Okay. That’s good enough.
走吧
Let’s go.
你直接把车开走吧
Hey, why don’t you just take the cab?
-把车开走 -没错 车归你了
– Take the cab? – Yeah, you take it.
我就留在这好了
I’ll chill. I’ll just chill.
反正他们大部分时间也不知道到底是谁在开车
They don’t even know who’s driving these things half the time anyway, man.
他们也从来不会查 好吗
They never check or anything. Okay?
车归你了
So just take it.
这事你知我知
You, me…
你保证不告诉任何人 对吗
You promise not to tell anybody, right?
-没错 我保证 -是吗
– Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. – Right?
我保证
Promise.
-给我上车 -你 你
– Get in the fucking car. – You… You…
赶紧上车
Get in the car.
罗蒙
Ramone?
罗蒙
Ramone!
罗蒙
Ramone!
罗蒙
Ramone!
该死
Fuck.
-兰伯特分局指挥处 -我是缉毒部的范宁警探
– Rampart watch commander. – This is Detective Fanning, Narcotics.
派两辆警车和一名警探 到南联合街1039号♥
Send two black-and-whites and a night detective to 1039 South Union.
联♥系♥鉴证科 这里有犯罪现场
And contact the SID. I got a crime scene.
收到 南联合街1039号♥
Roger. 1039 South Union.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我得收拾座位 这里太乱了
I got to clean it up. It’s a mess.
所以呢 灯都绿了 车还没动 别拖拖拉拉的
So? Lady Macbeth, we’re sitting here, and the light’s green.
别管座位了
Leave the seats.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
你的车不再是洛杉矶最干净的出租车了
You no longer have the cleanest cab in La-La Land.
接受现实吧 好好开你的车
You gotta live with that. You focus on the job. Drive.
喷泉街7565号♥ 知道这地方吗
7565 Fountain. You know it?
在西好莱坞
West Hollywood.
你觉得开过去要多久
How long you figure?
不知道 大概十七分钟
I don’t know, man, 17 minutes.
为什么问这个
Why?
不 不行 等等
Oh, no. No, no, no. Hold on, man.
我告诉过你 我今晚还有别的地方要去
Now, I told you we had other stops to make tonight.
不 你说你要去见一些朋友
No, you said you had to go visit some friends.
他们是别人的朋友
Well, they’re somebody’s friends.
不行
No.
你开你的出租
You drive a cab,
我杀我的人
I make my rounds,
说不定你能挺过今晚 挣到七百块
you might make it through the night, come out 700 bucks ahead.
我不想惹你发火
I’m not trying to piss you off, or nothing like that,
但我真的办不到
but I can’t do this.
我不能开车载着你到处杀人
I can’t drive you around while you go around killing people, man.
-这不是我的工作 -今晚就是
– It ain’t my job. – Tonight it is.
你没懂我的意思
Look, you don’t get it.
我是说真的
I mean it. I mean it.
我 我不能这么做
I’m… I’m not up for this.
-好了 你压力很大 -是的
– Okay, hey, hey, hey. You’re stressed. – Yes, I am.
你压力很大
You’re stressed.
我理解
Now, I understand that.
你就继续呼吸 保持冷静
Now, you just keep breathing and stay calm.
-你在呼吸吗 -该死
– Are you breathing? – Shit.
-你在呼吸吗 -是的
– Are you breathing? – Yes.
很好
Okay, good.
好了 这样吧
Okay, look, here’s the deal.
我本来打算让你今晚一直载我
Man, you were gonna drive me around tonight
而且不让你知情
and never be the wiser,
但是这个胖子从窗户跌落
but EI Gordo got in front of a window,
摔在了车顶上
did his high dive.
只能采用备用计划了
We’re into plan B.
你还在呼吸吗
You still breathing?
我们要利用好当前不利的情况
Now, we gotta make the best of it.
随机应变 适应环境
Improvise. Adapt to the environment.
达尔文进化论 坏事难免发生 《易经》
Darwin. Shit happens. I Ching.
管它呢 我们必须得随机应变
Whatever, man. We gotta roll with it.
《易经》 你到底在说什么
I Ching. What are you talking about, man?
你把一个人推下了窗户
You threw a man out of a window.
我没有推他 是他自己跌落的
I didn’t throw him. He fell.
他对你做过什么
Well, what did he do to you?
你说什么
What?
他对你做过什么
What did he do to you?
什么也没做过 我今晚第一次见他
Nothing. I only met him tonight.
你才第一次见他 就把他杀了吗
You just met him once, and you kill him like that?
怎么 我只能杀已经认识的人吗
What, I should only kill people after I get to know them?
-不 天哪 -麦克斯 地球上有六十亿人口
– No, man. – Max, six billion people on the planet,
只不过死了个胖子 就把你吓得魂飞魄散的
you’re getting bent out of shape because of one fat guy.
他到底是谁
Well, who was he?
关你屁事
What do you care?
听说过卢旺达吗
Have you ever heard of Rwanda?
我知道卢旺达
Yes, I know Rwanda.
那里每天都要死数以万计的人
Tens of thousands killed before sundown.
自从广岛和长崎核爆后 杀人的速度从没这么快过
Nobody’s killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
-你在乎吗 麦克斯 -什么
– Did you bat an eye, Max? – What?
你加入了国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织吗 还是施乐会
Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam,
拯救鲸鱼协会 绿色和平组织之类的 没有吧
Save the Whale, Greenpeace or something? No.
我只不过杀了个胖子 你就如此义愤填膺
I off one fat Angeleno, and you throw a hissy fit.
我又不认识卢旺达人
Man, I don’t know any Rwandans.
你也不认识后备厢里的那个人
You don’t know the guy in the trunk, either.
天哪
Man.
好吧 如果这么说能让你好受些的话 他是个罪犯
Okay, if it makes you feel any better, he was a criminal
参与了一场持续性的组织犯罪
involved in a continuing criminal enterprise.
那你在干什么 为民除害吗
What are you doing? You just taking out the garbage?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
-靠右边停车 -该死
– Pull over to the right. – Shit.
摆脱他们
Get rid of them.
怎么摆脱
How?
你是个出租车司机
You’re a cabby.
说服他们放过你
Talk yourself out of a ticket.
求求你 千万别动手
Just, please, man, don’t do anything.
那就别逼得我走投无路
Then don’t let me get cornered.
后备厢的空间可不够了
You don’t have the trunk space.
-难以置信 -你还是信了吧
– I can’t believe this. – Believe it.
别动手 我来和他们说
Don’t. I’ll talk to them.
他大概已经结婚了
He’s probably married.
另一个警♥察♥连孩子都有了
The other one has kids.
说不定老婆还怀着孕
Probably his wife’s pregnant.
好 我来处理 我能搞定
Yeah, I’ll take care of it. I got it.
我来解决 等一下
I’ll deal with it. Yeah. Just a second.
-你好吗 -你好
– How you doing? – Hey.
我的同事会在另一边协助你
Hey, my partner’s gonna help you out on that side over there.
驾照和注册单
Licence, registration.
好的
Yeah.
你的挡风玻璃碎了 所以才让你停车
I’m pulling you over because your windshield’s smashed.
-都在有效期内吧 -是的 警官
– All this current? – Yes, Officer.
怎么了 你在车里玩食物大战呢
Hey, man, what’d you do, have a food fight in here?
是挺乱的 我来收拾干净