Face the cab.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
-逮捕我吧 -双手抱头
– Go ahead and arrest me. – Put your hands on top of your head.
送我进监狱 洛杉矶县监狱就很不错
Take me to jail. L.A. County jail’s great.
不许动 把双手放在头后
Don’t move! Put your hands behind your head.
1L20 我需要支援 这里有杀人嫌犯
1-L-20, I need a backup on a 187 suspect.
安妮·法瑞尔
安妮·法瑞尔
安妮·法瑞尔
-把枪放下 -退后 把手放下
– Put your gun down! – Get back! Put your hands down!
-我必须得走 -把枪放下
– Look, I gotta go. – Put down the gun!
不许动 不许动
Stop moving! Stop moving!
你什么时候可以和我讨价还价了
When did this become a negotiation?
把手并拢 把你的双手并拢
Clap your hands together. Hold your hands together.
听着 如果我现在不走 就会有人丧命
Listen, somebody’s gonna get killed if I don’t go right now.
把自己铐上
Now, cuff yourself.
我要去六号♥街和菲戈街交汇处 记得叫警♥察♥
I’m going to Sixth and Fig. Call the cops.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me that.
该死
Fuck!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on.
快点接通
Go through.
快点 快点接电♥话♥
Come on. Come on. Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Pick up.
快点
Come on, girl.
快点 快点接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up.
美国联邦检察官办公室
美国联邦检察官办公室
U.S. Attorney’s Office.
-安妮 -是我
– Annie! – Yes.
我是麦克斯 那个出租车司机
It’s Max. Max, the cab driver.
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, all right?
-一个叫文森特的人 -麦克斯
– A guy named Vincent… – Max.
听我说 安妮
Listen to me, Annie.
现在这个时间打电♥话♥来有点奇怪
It’s kind of a strange time to be calling.
听我说 安妮
Listen. Listen, Annie.
有个叫文森特的人要来杀你
There’s a man named Vincent. He’s coming to kill you.
-他要干什么 -他要来杀你
– He’s what? – Kill you! He’s coming to kill you!
当你下车的时候 他正好在检查大楼
He was scoping out the building when I dropped you off…
好吧 麦克斯
Okay, you know what? Max,
如果这是某种玩笑的话 这一点也不好笑
if this is supposed to be some type of joke, it’s not funny.
这不是玩笑 听我说 安妮 请听我说
It’s not a joke. Listen to me. Annie, listen to me, please.
菲利克斯雇了他 好吗
Felix hired him. Okay?
也可能是菲利克斯的上司
Or people that Felix worked for.
菲利克斯·雷耶斯·托雷纳
Felix Reyes-Torrena.
你怎么知道我的案子
How do you know about my case?
我不明白这是怎么回事
I don’t understand what’s going on.
我只知道他已经杀了证人
All I know is that he’s already killed witnesses.
现在他要来杀你
He’s coming to kill you.
当你下车的时候 我也不知道怎么回事
When I dropped you off I don’t know how it happened,
但他最后上了我的车
but he ended up in my cab.
美国联邦检察官办公室
加州中区分部
安妮
Annie.
安妮 听我说 你只需要…
Annie, listen. All I want you to do…
我不明白这是怎么回事
I don ‘t understand what’s going on.
安妮 安妮 听我说
Annie, annie, annie, listen. Listen.
-麦克斯 -请听我说
– Max. – Please listen.
马上离开大楼 安妮
Get out of the building. Annie.
好 我现在就走
Okay, I’m leaving the building right now.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, wait.
-麦克斯 -等等
– Max. – Wait, wait.
麦克斯
Max.
你现在在哪里
Listen, where are you right now?
-在几楼 -我在十六楼
– What floor? – I’m on the sixteenth floor.
我在法律文献图书馆
I’m in the law library and files.
他就在你楼下两层 转角的办公室
He’s two floors below you, corner office.
在我办公室里吗
In my office?
听着 他不知道你在楼上
Listen, he does not know you’re up there.
待在原处 打911报♥警♥
Just stay right there and call 911.
麦克斯 你确定他在十四楼吗
Max, are you sure he’s on the fourteenth floor?
听我说 待在原处 然后报♥警♥
Listen, just stay there and just call the police.
赶紧报♥警♥
Just call the police.
麦克斯
Max?
电量不足
电量不足
该死
Shit.
15楼
文献馆
麦克斯
Max?
该死
Shit.
-麦克斯 -安妮 他知道你在楼上
– Max. – Annie, he knows you’re up there. Just…
麦克斯 我听不见你说话
Max… I can’t hear you. Hello?
安妮 安妮 听我说
Annie. Annie, listen to me.
该死
Shit.
安妮 安妮
Annie. Annie!
该死
Shit.
911紧急中心 我是接线员
911. Operator.
听着 我所在的大楼里有一个人 他打算…
Yes. Listen, there is a man in my building, and he is…
喂
Hello?
放了她
Let her go.
麦克斯
Max?
为什么 你又能怎么样
Why? What are you gonna do about it?
快点
Come on.
麦克斯
Max!
-天哪 菲利克斯·雷耶斯·托雷纳 -是的 我见过他
– Oh, God. Felix Reyes-Torrena? – Yeah. I met him.
什么叫你见过他 怎么见的
What do you mean, you met him? How?
我不知道
I don’t know.
当你下车的时候 有一个客人
Look, when I dropped you off, there was a fare.
-他说他叫文森特 -文森特
– He said his name is Vincent. – Vincent?
-等等 -这边是街道
– Wait, wait, wait, wait. – This is the street.
走这边 快
This way. Come on.
挺住 挺住
Stay up. Stay up. Stay up.
我们怎么办
What we gonna do?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Wait.
不 不 走这边
No, no. This way.
等等 等等
Wait, wait. Wait. Wait.
趴下
Stay down.
该死
Shit.
到站了
There’s a station.
该死
Shit.
麦克斯
Max!
我靠干这行为生
I do this for a living!
我们马上就要到下一站了
We’re almost at the next stop.
麦克斯
Hey, Max.
有个人登上了洛杉矶的地铁 然后死在了里面
A guy gets on the MTA here in L.A. and dies.
你觉得会有人发现吗
Think anybody will notice?