-你没事吧 -我没事 朋友
– You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine, mate.
别放在心上
Don’t worry about it.
真没事吗
You all right?
好好享受洛杉矶
Enjoy L.A.
-是他干的 -没关系
– He did it. – It’s all right.
为什么事情总是得围着你转
Can you tell me why everything is always about you?
才没这回事
Everything is not always about me.
是那个戴着口袋护笔套的电脑狂在讽刺我
That gearhead with his pocket protector was being sarcastic,
-你心里一清二楚 -“讽刺” 知道吗
– and you damn well know it. – “Sarcastic.” You know what?
-很抱歉 我没看出来 -扯淡
– I’m sorry, I just didn’t see it that way. – Oh, that’s bullshit.
他还嘲笑我的妆呢 那可真够损的
What about the dig about the makeover? That was really nice.
你想让我怎么样
What do you want me to do?
他是我的同事 而且你知道吗
I work with the man, for Christ’s sake. And you know what?
你完全有能力收拾好你自己的烂摊子
You’re perfectly capable of taking care of your own shit.
我告诉你
You know something?
据我所知 和你一起睡觉的人是我
The last time I checked, you were sleeping with me.
除非你现在开始想和他上♥床♥ 我建议你…
So unless you want to start fucking him, I suggest…
朋友 这附近哪里可以乘公交车去机场
Pal, where can I catch a shuttle to the airport around here?
在后面
Back there.
谢谢
Thanks.
在那辆金色凌志上打电♥话♥的人就是他
It was him in that gold Lexus on the cell phone.
他们还在要求更换庭审地点吗
Are they still asking for a change of venue?
在八十年代初有过前例 所以他会加刑
He’s enhanceable because of priors in the early ’80s.
去哪
Where to?
市区 北泉街312号♥
Downtown. 312 North Spring Street.
市区
Downtown.
资料转录工作必须要在早上七点之前完成 好吗
Look, the transcriptions need to be done by 7 A.M, period, okay?
等等
Hold on.
走塞普尔韦达到斯劳森路 再到拉布雷亚
Take Sepulveda to Slauson to La Brea.
向拉布雷亚北行到第六大道 进入市区
Take La Brea north to Sixth into downtown.
那又如何 反正你会熬到很晚
So what? You’ll be up late.
我也打算通宵 把你的眼泪省省吧
I’m pulling an all-nighter, too, so save the tears.
我沿105号♥公路东行去110号♥公路 这样更快
I’ll take the 105 east to the 110. That’s faster.
什么
What?
我说走105号♥公路去110号♥公路 这样可以快点到
I said, the 105 to the 110, that’ll get you there quicker.
走110号♥公路会进入南加大的停车场
The 110 turns into a parking lot around USC.
但等你一到圣塔莫尼卡北部的拉布雷亚
But once you get to La Brea north of Santa Monica,
就会开始堵车
then it’s jammed.
走10号♥公路北部的110号♥公路
The 110 north of the 10,
会碰上开车去帕萨迪纳的人 他们开得很慢
you get people driving to Pasadena, and they drive slow.
没错 但是我打算在格兰德换路 然后…
Yeah, they do, but what I do is I get off on Grand, and then I…
如果你想走你查到的路线 那我们就走
Surface roads is what you want, that’s what we’ll do.
要打赌吗
Are we taking bets?
要吗
Are we?
但如果你错了呢
But what if you’re wrong?
我不认为我会错 但如果我错了
I don’t think I’m gonna be wrong, but if I am,
这趟车免费
the ride’s free.
好 就这么定了
Okay, you got yourself a deal.
说出来吧
Go ahead, say it.
-说什么 -说吧
– Say what? – Go ahead.
我运气好 碰着的绿灯多
I got lucky with the lights.
不是你运气好 你本来就是对的
You weren’t lucky with the lights. What you were was right.
是我错了
I was wrong.
麦克斯·杜罗舍
麦克斯·杜罗舍
麦克斯·杜罗舍
麦克斯
Max.
介意把声音开大一点吗
You mind turning that up?
你喜欢古典乐
You like the classics.
没错 我在高中演奏过
I do. I used to play in high school.
-我猜猜 木管乐器 -不 弦乐器
– Let me guess. Woodwinds. – No. Strings.
我吹不动管乐器
I never had the lungs for wind instruments.
刚刚你打电♥话♥的架势 差点就把我骗了
Could’ve fooled me by the way you were unloading on that cell phone.
这是两回事
Different instrument.
如果你听了我的话
You know, if you had just listened to me,
我们现在还在路上堵着呢
we’d be all bogged down in traffic right now.
你也可以多挣五块钱
You would’ve made yourself an extra 5 bucks.
你留着那五块钱吧 给自己买♥♥点特别的东西
Yeah, well, you keep that 5 bucks. Buy you something special.
别客气
Go wild.
真的 这真的不算什么
Really, it’s not that… It’s not a big deal.
小意思而已
Nothing big here.
你认识多少会为了给乘客省钱
Well, how many cabbies do you know
而和乘客争论的出租车司机
get you into an argument to save you money?
曾经有两个 我不得不杀了另一个
There were two of us. I had to kill the other one.
我不喜欢竞争
I don’t like competition.
这么擅长自己的工作 一定让你感到很自豪吧
Take pride in being good at what you do?
开出租车吗
What, this?
不 这只是兼♥职♥
Oh, this is… This is… No, this is part-time.
只是临时的工作 为了多赚点外快
This is a fill-in job. Pay the bills.
不过我会成为自己行业中最优秀的
But I will be the best at what I do.
但那是另一回事了
But that’s something else.
哪一回事
What else?
还在构思中
Just shaping up some things.
比如呢
Like?
跟我说说
Tell me.
我准备开一家豪车公♥司♥ 小岛豪车
Limo company I’m putting together. Island Limos.
车上的环境就像小岛一样
It’s gonna be like an island on wheels.
非常炫酷 就像夜店一样
A cool groove, like a club experience.
就算你到了机场
When you get to the airport,
你都不会想离开我的豪车
you’re not gonna wanna get out of my limo.
我做这份兼♥职♥ 是为了攒钱买♥♥奔驰
So I do this part-time to get my Benz off leases,
招员工 找找客户 诸如此类的
staff up, get the right client list. You know, things like that.
你喜欢当律师吗
How do you like being a laywer?
-你会读心吗 -会一点吧
– What are you, psychic? – Little bit.
你身穿黑色细条纹西装
There’s the dark pinstripe suit.
优雅而不张扬 可以排除是广♥告♥从业者
Elegant, not too flashy. That rules out advertising.
加上你随身携带的高档公文包
Plus a top-drawer briefcase that you live out of.
还有宝缇嘉牌手包
And the purse. A Bottega.
总之 如果有人带着刀上了我的车
Anyway, a man gets in my cab with a sword,
我会认为他是寿司师♥傅♥
I figure he’s a sushi chef.
你呢
You?
被后人誉为美国历史上最伟大的辩护律师
是克莱伦斯·丹诺
Clarence Darrow.
不完全是吧
Well, no, not quite.
他是辩护律师 我是检察官
He worked defence. I’m a prosecutor.
-大案吗 -是的
– Big case? – Yeah.
-这么快就到了 -当然
– Got us here fast. – Of course.
但你没有回答我的问题
But you didn’t answer my question.
你喜欢自己的职业吗
Do you like what you do?
是的
Yeah.
但今天不是
But not today.
不 我喜欢 我都迫不及待了
No, I do. Like, I can’t wait.
我喜欢站在法庭上
I love standing in that courtroom.
与此同时 在开庭前一晚
At the same time, I get this
我都会非常紧张
clenched-up thing the night before the first days.
紧张 怎么紧张
Clenched up? How?
我觉得我会败诉
I think I’m gonna lose.
我觉得这案子一团糟
I think the case sucks,
我的证据很乱 我的准备不够充分
my exhibits aren’t in order, I’m not prepared enough,
人们会发现我手足无措
people are gonna find out that I don’t know what I’m doing
这么多年来我一直在碌碌无为
and I’ve been running some charade all these years.
我代表着司法部
I represent the Department of Justice,
而我的开庭陈词会在最关键的时候掉链子
and my opening statement is gonna fall flat at the most important point,
陪审团会笑话我
and the jury’s gonna laugh at me.
然后我会哭
And then I cry.
但我不会吐
I don’t throw up.
很多人都会吐
A lot of people throw up.
不过我的胃很强壮
I have a strong stomach.
接着我会振作起来
And then I pull myself together,
重写开庭陈词
I rewrite my opening statement,
继续整理证据
work my exhibits,
我也正打算这样度过今晚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!