At the end of it, I got this overwhelming feeling
就是大家都觉得我们的演出很精彩
that everyone was being nice about it,
但实际上 我们听起来很烂
but actually we sounded absolutely terrible.
我觉得我们一定要再次赢得我们的荣誉
We definitely felt like we had to kind of earn our stripes again.
你还好吗
Hey, how are you doing?
这张新专辑和上一张完全不一样
The brand-new album is so different from the last album.
新专辑充满力量 富有色泽 光彩夺目
So much energy, so much color, so much light.
是的 我们只是做了一张
Absolutely. We wanted to
我们一直梦想做的专辑
just make the album we always dreamed of.
当然现在我们有点紧张
But now we’re a little nervy, of course,
因为我们不知道别人会怎么想
’cause we don’t know what anyone will think.
但这整个看起来 就像是美梦成真了
But it’s just like a dream come true, the whole thing.
这可能行得通
This might just work.
我们是时候做一张
It was just time for us to make an album
关于希望 爱 和团结的专辑了
about hope and love and togetherness,
你知道的 拥怀我们喜欢的
you know, embracing all the sounds that we love
所有声音和风格
and all the styles that we like.
我想有些人会说
I think some people will just say,
“滚吧 这不过是嬉皮士的胡言乱语”
“Oh, fuck off. This is hippy nonsense.”
但是没关系
But that’s okay.
这是我们第一次有 这就是我们想要的
This is the first tour where we feel like,
感觉的巡演
yeah, that’s how we want it to be.
我们之前的每一次巡演我都会想
I think every other tour up to this one has been,
“总有一天我们也会有这种歌♥曲和作品”
“One day we’ll have this kind of song and production.”
这次《满脑子的梦想》巡演
This Head Full of Dreams tour is the first time
第一次让我们得到了我们一直想要的东西
we’ve got what we were always hoping for.
《Amazing Dys》——Coldplay
*在屋顶望着天*
*We sat on a roof*
*为星辰编织梦想的名片*
*Named every star*
*风雨与挫败我们共担*
*Shared every bruise*
*抚平伤口和遗憾*
*And showed every scar*
*过去的日子暗示着*
*And time seemed to say*
*忘掉这世界的一切重担*
*Forget the world and its weight*
*而我不舍离去*
*And here I just wanna stay*
*这精彩的一天*
*Amazing day*
*这精彩的一天*
*Amazing day*
你们乐队有四个人 谁管事 谁是老大
There’s four of you in the band. Who’s in charge? Who’s the boss?
我们还有一位成员叫菲尔
We have a fifth member called Phil.
因为他长得太帅了 没人看得到他
Nobody sees him because he’s too good-looking,
他在幕后管理一切
and he pulls all the strings.
-他真的存在吗 -菲尔是真实存在的
– Does he actually exist? – Phil is real.
我再重复一遍 菲尔是真的
I would like to rephrase that. Phil is real.
他 你看不到他吗
He’s… Can you not see him?
他就坐在那
He’s sitting right there.
他坐在盖伊旁边 他话很少
He’s next to Guy. He doesn’t speak much.
没有 他不上电视的
No, he doesn’t show up on TV.
所以菲尔·哈维是我们第一个经纪人
So, Phil Harvey was our first manager.
2017年4月
马尼拉
威尔
我们的第一张单曲就是他帮我们出资录制的
He paid for us to record our first EP.
就我们而言 他像个局外人
He’s a sort of outsider on the inside.
强尼
有时候他能看到
He’s able to view with a
我们看不到的一些方方面面
much better perspective than sometimes we can.
四个人和五个人的区别
The difference between having four and five people
威尔
这在民♥主♥上至关重要 因为总有人会赢
in a democracy is actually crucial, because someone will win.
不会陷入僵局
You don’t get a stalemate.
可能这比民♥主♥制更好
It’s probably even healthier
克里斯
因为没人会被淘汰出局
than a democracy because no one can be voted out.
也没有选举
There’s no elections.
这就像民♥主♥的五角独♥裁♥专♥政♥
It’s like a democratic five-way dictatorship.
这个多少钱 400块一个
So, how much for… 400 each.
400块一个 是的 先生
400 each? Yes, sir.
什么 你把它买♥♥下吧先生 三个1000块
What? You make it done sir, three pieces for…
600行不行
1,000 four. Let’s call it 600.
给 1000块 真是不好还价啊
Take. 1,000.That’s terrible negotiating.
当你来到一个新城市
The important thing when you’re
最重要的是别看上去像个游客
in a new city is not to look like a tourist.
对吧 菲尔 要入乡随俗
Right, Phil? Just blend in.
只要确保你已经做好最坏的打算就行了
Just make sure you’re prepared for any eventuality.
对 注意安全 小心谨慎
Yeah, be safe and be discreet and…
-我觉得我们没问题 -明白了吗
– I think we’ll be okay. – All right?
我和克里斯十三岁的时候
So, me and Chris, we got sent
去了同一所寄宿学校上学
to the same boarding school when we were 13.
菲尔·哈维
我们就是在那里认识的
That was how we met, and,
之后他就一直是我最好的朋友
uh, he’s been my best friend ever since.
我觉得 潜意识里 我有很长时间
I think, subconsciously, I spent a long time,
克里斯
都在抗拒自己所受到的教育
almost in denial of my upbringing.
我被灌输了很多宗教观念
I was raised very religious,
埃克塞特天主教学校 1984年
所以我时常抱有一种自我怀疑
so there’s a sort of constant self-doubt.
我一开始在德文郡的一所小学校念书
I came from a very small school in Devon
后来去了多塞特郡的这所更大的学校
and then went to this much bigger school in Dorset.
我意识到 “天 我的日子要不好过了”
There, I realized, “oh, this is gonna be tough.”
现在想想 那段校园经历
In retrospect, it was great preparation
倒是为我日后在酷玩打下了良好的基础
for being in Coldplay, the abuse.
我记得同学们对他很不友好
I think people were pretty fucking mean to him.
菲尔
可能因为他看起来比较好欺负吧
I think there was also a certain vulnerability about him.
我们年级里
There was a few guys in my year
克里斯
有几个男孩子似乎组成了一个小团体
who seemed to have it a bit more together
他们的块头是其他人的两倍
and were twice as big as everybody else,
其中有个叫菲尔的发型特别帅
and one of them was this guy Phil with the most perfect hair.
我觉得他似乎挺同情我的
And he basically took pity on me, I think.
我们在学校的时候一起组建了几个乐队
We were in a couple of bands together at school,
菲尔
但我都很快退出了
but I never lasted long.
我真的很想玩乐队 但我没什么天赋
I wanted it so badly, but I just had zero talent.
克里斯
菲尔
我们有个布鲁斯乐队叫做摇摆爵士
Our blues band was called the Rocking Honkies,
演奏水平就跟它的名字一样糟糕
and it was as bad as it sounds.
现在我们正在后台采访摇摆爵士乐队的成员
We’re gonna go backstage with the Honkies.
说说你的感想吧
Add your comments on it.
对 蒂姆 我们就乃摇摆摇摆
Well, Tim, we’re the rocking, tonking,
摇摆摇摆摇摆摇摆爵士乐队是也
rocking, tonking, rocking, fucking honkies.
键盘手克里斯·马汀
Chris Martin on the piano!
我们已经对彼此如此了解
We know each other so well now
菲尔
都知道对方的底线在哪儿
that we know what buttons not to push.
老实说 我觉得他们四个
Honestly, I feel better friends
是我交到过的最棒的朋友
with the four of them now than I ever have.
克里斯在一次乐队集♥会♥时
Chris kind of explained it to me the other day,
跟我们谈起他的感受
’cause we had a band meeting,
他说 “我觉得现在这种状态特别好”
and he said, “It’s really nice nowadays”,
当威尔想说什么的时候 我能察觉到
I know when I don’t have to say anything
于是就不用再多费口舌
’cause I know when Will’s gonna say something,
“同样地 盖伊想说什么的时候我也能知道”
“I know when Guy’s gonna say something.”
因此我们很少有严重的不和
So, major disagreements are rare.
三个月
专辑发行前
我们也像其他乐队有分歧 但还是能彼此包容
We’ve had our moments as a band, but we came through them.
强尼
乐队就像是一段四人婚姻 难免很棘手
A four-way marriage is a tricky proposition.
棘手的原因是
It’s difficult because we work so hard
威尔
我们四个人都费尽心思想让所有人都开开心心的
on keeping each other happy, the four of us.
但有些话必须得说
But sometimes things do need to be said,
这些年我逐渐意识到 我是那个把话说出口的人
and I’ve learnt over the years that that has to be me,
我就像是大家默许的那个”捣乱的人”
the sort of unofficial “Spanner in the works thrower.”
又到了我们列歌♥单的时候了
《满脑子的梦想》这张专辑里应该放什么歌♥
What songs are going on A Head Full Of Dreams?
我觉得我们应该都同意
I think we all agree that…
我们可能不会全都同意
we might not all be in agreement.
但我觉得有八首歌♥
But I think there are eight songs