后有彩蛋!
《In my place》——Coldplay
*在我这里*
*In my place in my place*
*遍布无能为力的界限*
*Were lines that I couldn’t change*
*我已迷失*
*I was lost oh yeah*
*我已迷失*
*I was lost I was lost*
*我已越过禁忌的边境*
*Crossed lines I shouldn’t have crossed*
*我已迷失*
*I was lost oh yeah*
*你要等待多久*
*Yeah how long must you wait for it*
*你要付出多久*
*Yeah how long must you pay for it*
*你要等待多久*
*Yeah how long must you wait for it*
*等待*
*For it*
如果你在看这部影片 说明我们还没糊掉
If you’re watching this, it means we haven’t flopped.
谢谢各位没让我们糊
So, thanks a lot for not making us flop.
如果你没看到 那我们就是糊了
If you’re not watching this, we have flopped,
所以我就能想说啥说啥了
so I can say what the fuck I want.
加油 我们能唱好的
Come on. We’ll get past it.
-如果你看到这里 -他们肯定在看啦
– If you’re watching this… – Obviously, they’re watching this.
应该是”你们看到这部片子” 没有如果
It should be “you’re watching this.” Not if.
我们走
Let’s go.
我们去卖♥♥些唱片吧
Let’s go and sell some fucking records.
-该回家了 -告诉他们我们大学时就成立了
– It’s time to go home. – Tell them we formed at college.
我不在乎 我不喜欢艾伦·麦基
I don’t care. I don’t like Alan McGee.
-你能再唱一下那个调吗 -好
– Can you sing that note again, please? – Yeah.
-我觉得这首歌♥很棒 -我也觉得
– I think this song is brilliant. – I think it’s good too.
你觉得呢 威尔
What do you think, Will?
我觉得后半段不错
I think the second half is great.
我们可能是英国唯一一支
We are probably the only band in England
至少有两名成员脚趾畸形的乐队
where at least two of the members have got webbed feet.
-谁脚畸形 -你又开始装了 对吧
– Who’s got webbed feet? – We’re all bluffing now, aren’t we?
我为什么知道呢 因为我们在巡演 共用浴室
The reason I knew, we were on tour. We had a shower.
每天早上
And every morning, there’d be
都有两双正常的脚印 和两对不一样的脚
two sets of normal footprints and two flippers.
不一样的脚
Two flippers?
我都他妈看见你笑了
I can fucking see you laughing!
很多人觉得
A lot of people think…
我们不是摇滚乐队
we’re not rock and roll.
但我问你
But I ask you, is having
八点之前吃点心还不够摇滚味吗
pastries before eight o’clock not rock and roll?
哪儿找啊
In what fucking universe?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, you
你们可能记得一年前 这支乐队成立
may remember a year ago this band was formed…
真♥他♥妈♥可怜
Fucking pathetic!
我要吐了
I’m gonna be sick.